werner-forman-archive.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to my card games, yes.

That is clearly a white card

Yes.

t. KANG

what the fuck

Of course

Hi, guys. I wouldn't normally post on a site like this but I was asked to come here by a colleague of mine to dispel any myths Sup Forums might have about Egypt and Sub-Saharan Africans. I have been an archaeologist for 25 years now and am fluent in 12 ancient languages including 3 dialects of Ancient Egyptian and am also able to read Ancient Hebrew and Hieroglyphics.

I want to share this piece from by personal collection with a loose translation and I think should be able to draw your own conclusions from there.
I hope this helps with your discourse. Best wishes.
>gibs me dat mup da doo didda cracka ass white boi muthafucka sheeit nigga small dick whitey ay white wimmins where y'all hoes n bitches be at muthafucka bix nood nigguh ooga booga black lives matta and sheeeeit.

The Nubians were. I wouldn't see it far fetched for egyptians and nubians to have children or for egyptians to have children with the semites of the middle east.

Well yeah, there were several obvious nigger dynasties, the rest were shitskin though.

The murals of the time made a clear distinction between the egyptians and the nubians. They weren't black, but they weren't white either.

The one on the far right is Egyptians which can be confirmed by the dress as worn in other hieroglyphics.

The writings of ancient Greek traveler Herodotus also indicate a distinction between "Nubian" and "Egyptians"

No. They were ancient Aryans until the Jews successfully instated one of their useful idiots as Pharaoh: a Nubian (nigger)

Nubians had their own egyptian dynasty as Pharaohs of all egypt for awhile though. Nubian culture was much the same as Egyptian culture with similar buildings and living They built pyramids in Sudan

This greek art also indicates distinctions.

On the right is an Egyptian King Busiris and the left is a typical nigger.

We also know they kept blacks as slaves.

you do realise that hair often turns blonde from the alkalines the egyptians used in the embalming process?

Also related

the detail is amazing.

does it also straighten out? pls do tell me moar.

Are modern Egyptians black?, no
they are and always have been sand niggers. with some blacks hanging around

Let's be honest - the pyramids they built were models of the real ones, they were tiny in comparison. The Nubians were basically Egypt fanboys. They were around 1500 years after the fall of the classic era Egyptian civilization, and they just copied it. The Nubians, such as they were, were scattered tribes and hunter/gatherers while the Pyramids at Giza were being built, there was no trade or commerce or travel between what would become Kush, and Egypt, because nobody could navigate the cataracts on the Nile. Those were later opened up by Arab traders, which helped with the rise of Kush.

I know seems too amazing actually. Could you Google image search this for me ? I'm on a different operating system ?

The Nubians who copied Classic Egypt were around 1500 years after Classic Egypt fell apart. They couldn't marry, because they didn't exist in the same eras.

Underrated

You're kidding right

These are Greek Caryatids you dumb nigger

Ok found it.

From the Tomb of Horemhab at Saqqara C.1300B.C.
Source
werner-forman-archive.com/

No

Keeeeek

I hope this is trolling

Nope it's just another dumb nordcuck. I read the filename and had a good laugh.