Ted Cruz is funding the wall with cartel money. perfect use of the money...

Ted Cruz is funding the wall with cartel money. perfect use of the money, there's no way for liberals to argue against this

I told this to someone and they responded that "it should be used for something else", fucking bullshit that money will probably go to the pentagon otherwise.

We made the wrong choice

They'll say it should be spent on social programs for illegals

>Something else

Probably to pay niggers to rape white women and fuck infants to cure their aids.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

So we're giving up on Mexico paying for it, then? Since, this doesn't count as Mexico paying for it.

Is that why NPR hasn't mentioned this yet?

Today, they were still debating whether the russian thing would bring him down one day.

>building the wall with CIA profits
pottery

But they will
>the money could be better spent on the poor "my nory knees" wanting to escape from cartels
>the wall will just keep the poor beaners from escaping the very few bad guys
>walls are evil
>you're evil if you support walls

g-d dammit chaim they'll know!

building the wall will eliminate poverty, why are these people so stupid?

> implying booger eating, lyin' ted, could have beat crooked

>Beaners
>CIA

Pick one. The. CIA was in bed with the columbians, the mexicans started taking control.

>be burger
>buy drugs from jose
>spend trillions on a failed drug war stemming from the drug trade
>take back the money you gave to jose for the drugs
>spend your money on a wall to keep out jose and his friends
>"at least we're not paying for it!"
Can someone just nuke us already?

Yup, that'll do it, 14 billion can sustain our poor retards indefinitely, checks out.

Why are liberals so god damn fucking retarded?! God damn I fucking hate them now, I used to just think we disagreed and could find middle ground but over the last couple of years I've become filled with contempt for their kind. If I get the rope you better kill every fucking liberal too you fucks, they don't deserve to live either.

When they say shit like this, do you think they actually mean it, or do they know it's just bullshit virtue signaling?

You could give the poor $1M each and you wouldn't "eradicate poverty."

Only way that the wall is funded appropriately... and honestly? One of the only appropriate ways to spend that seized money.

wtf I love El Rato now

>poverty
>being eradicated with free money

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Poor people aren't poor because they don't have money, it's because they suck at having money. Any person who is permanently poor in the USA is that way because of their actions. It's piss easy to make enough money to be comfortable, all you have to do is not spend it on total bullshit like TV's and drugs.

How the fuck do these people think wealth is even created in the first place? It's not just handed to people for free from the government. For fuck's sake.

If this plan actually works, the outcome would be far superior to the situation if Mexico paid for the wall. There would be a huge diplomatic incentive to support this plan from Trump's perspective.

There are disabled types who can't really do anything about their income level - but admittedly those don't fit into the norm as most are good with the money and survive fairly nicely for people who can't actually work.

Most are white though so that makes sense.

That's it, I am now a #CruzMissile!

And it would be less than $100 for everyone under the poverty line. Really puts into perspective how much they give out in welfare times millions is many many billions of dollars.

>"THE DRUG MONEY, CHAPO"

>After many unsuccessful attempts at acquisition of Trump's delegates, El Rato attempts to allocate the recently incarcerated El Chapo's federally seized billions towards the Mexico–United States barrier.
>This captioned photograph displays El Rato's attire worn on the day of the proposal, self described as his "Texan Ranger outfit".

Simply divide 14,000,000,000/120,000,000

It's nothing.

it's a purer form of pottery

So we should find all of the tweakers that gave money to the cartel and refund their cash?

Is that what you're insinuating?

To be fair, most of this is just recapturing welfare dollars; since the lionshare of money flowing into drug dealer's hands is coming from gibsmedats.

The largest government expenditure is welfare. 60% of all tax dollars go to someone's gibs.

The military, that everyone bitches about, gets 19%.

>Education gets barely 2% and roads get less than 1%

You could buy homes for all the homeless people in the country with that money.

Get your priorities right.

I kek'd long and sadly.

You guys don't actually think they're gonna get $14 billion from El Chapo, right?

Holy shit Sup Forums

>Implying there aren't thousands of low income housing subsidized by the government that are waiting for homeless people to enter them

There's just one requirement. You can't be a substance abuser and you can't be clinically insane..... which rules out 99.9% of homeless people.

>he doesn't understand rhetoric

>El Chapo Wapo will build the wall

LEL
E
L

>The money was already seized

Buy them homes...then what? They can't afford a house so how are they going to afford it after you pay for them to own it? They'd lose it the next fucking month.

That's pretty fucked up, wanting to use the money to fund death squads and kill all the poor people.

Ones that are smart enough to fool drug tests and sane enough to not talk about the street cameras recording their thoughts still shit up section 8 housing and the surrounding neighborhoods.

These people aren't just "down on their luck." You have to fall through several safety nets to ever wind up homeless. When it happens to an honest person, it's unfortunate... but it rarely lasts more than a few months.

No, it was ordered to be seized. Good luck even getting 1 billion back.

I'm a Cruz missile now

>there's no way for liberals to argue against this

HAHA!

>BUT THATS MEXICOS MONEY!!!!

If they manage to actually get his billions, that's pretty swell.
If not, well, then it's a PR move, a smart one, at least.

A wall would be useless as the cartels would just find another way to get drugs in.

>inb4 some liberal bitcg cries about El Chapo only having xx billion dollars