Official European Kangz Thread (White Royalty Unite)

Is there anyone else in here who actually WUZ KANGZ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/science/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-6C9826523
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bligh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ditlev_Gothard_Monrad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not me. Peasant blood through and through. Got a tiny ass river named after my family though.

Let me guess... Irish-American? I'm so sorry

how do you check

You just use ancestry or one of those family tree websites and trace through records and if you have British ancestors or are related to one of the early colonists (which a lot of people are), it's almost guaranteed you'll trace back to kangz because people have already done the work tracing back generation after generation for most American colonizers

Spanish royalty on my fathers side.

This is now a regular ancestry thread.

aryan generals on my dad's side, high-caste plebs on my mom's

Not Kangz but I have a drop of Noble blood in an insane amount of Merchant/Craftsman blood.
My great great great grandmother was a "Le Normand" with the particle, and lived in a manor; The rest are merchants or crafstmen. The daughter of aforementionned ancestor got pregnant before marriage and that's how she stopped being a noble.

And Im just going to say it like that but nigga,
your 28th grandfather ?
Which means one of your ancestor among 268,435,456 ancestor (2^28) at this generation, pretty sure litteraly everybody can claim this kind of kangz blood.

probably not
>inb4

This

And Charlemagne, darling, 137,438,953,472
You have many time the entirety of earth's population there ie: litteraly everbody with European blood can claim having a bit of Charlemagne's blood I think.

nbcnews.com/science/all-europeans-are-related-if-you-go-back-just-1-6C9826523

Literally everyone of Europe decent has the same ancestors after 1000 years

Confirmed Charlemagne descendant here, through a long link of family surnames.

Confirmed charlemagne descendant here through statistical Impossibility not to be linked to Charlemagne if you're european.

Cool looks like I'm related to caesar, Alexander the great and Plato.

Yeah, read you before.

King Samo.

King Samo had at least 12 different spouses and died 658... Unless he was entirely sterile, we are all his desendants. kek.

Same, literal bro.

>that awkward moment when a ton of your ancestors died from a Mongolian butt flea
Still feels good to be white though

Hail King Harold Godwinson! England's true Anglo-Saxon King. To oblivion with William of Normandy's reign. The bastard tyrant.

Are Macedonians the most powerful race on the planet? I think so.

>You will never have several concubines so you can have prolific offspring in the future.
Why did we change the social order again?

The first thing they teach you is that if you appear in a Burke's book (or the larger European charter book), you do not fucking talk about it.

That is all.

Usually all you need to show is a peer ring, and even that is too much. If you really need to Peer signal you can do like the normies and buy a title or reconvert your holdings to a national trust. Literally every family since WW2 tends to get picked off with no real value for activating your "von" or "vich" estate.

Drawing attention sucks balls and does no actual good in modern times except pick up extra tax scrutiny from communists who are just bigger oligarchs themselves looking to nationalize dumb money/nu-money estates.

>crowncucked by a french bastard
literally no recovery possible just give up

I'm not sure any of those three had children.
At least Caesar died childless(officially).

One of my great great grandmothers played with the Queen Mother when they were children, I think that's as close as I get. Her mum was probably a maid or something.

probably.
im just not worried about arbitrary bullshit like that.
if having kangz blud makes me better, then im just going to let myself be.

It's fucking hilarious how Ukrainians depict Svyatoslav with their shitty turkic hairstyle.

He literally just got done warring with his brother Tostig and Harald Hardrada before the Hastings invasion.

Is this true?

All white people really was kangs and filosofas and shiiieeeettt?

and his bastards with Cleopatra were all killed by based Augustus

Swyatoslav did nothing, Rurik, Oleg, Vladimir and Yaroslav were much better.

Well unless some guy didnt have children, yes, we wuz kangz philosofurs and warriors and shieet.

All 4 of these kangz raped your family senpai?

Impressive.

Man, actually it was a fashion viking hairstyle at the time.
It has nothing to do with Ukraine.

user I hate to tell you think but almost every western european is related to Charlemagne

no kangz or kweenz but I am descended from these guys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bligh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ditlev_Gothard_Monrad

I'm not KANGZ as in a direct lineage, but do you know how many hundreds of children each of them sired? of course some american would be posting KANGZ nonsense about great-granddad charlemagne

But it also means we are related to every single peasant that had children 1000 years ago.

Im one of the roughly ~25% of Anglo-Normans who can trace their lineage through a series of complicated marriages back to Rollo and the Danish kings.

But like I said, so far removed and common I'm basically a peasant.

Only one cherkess chieftan. It's ironically but he was slaughtered by russian KANG. It was 1000 years ago and I am completely ethnic russian.

damn it, you fucking liar, you told me we got to stay in the luxembourgish chateau

Oh yeah Chaesarion, right? Do we know if he had any bastard children? If so WE WAZ CAESARS AND SHIT

English-Irish peasantry here to steal your potatoes

WE

WUZ

I'm a direct descendant of John Rolf, what royalty was I related to?

Also, are there any good history books without (((their))) influence?

Do you have a template?

I am a proud Finnish-American, back up or I'll fucking gut you for violating the NAP.
>we wuz mongols nigguh
>khanate n sheeit

Not on here I'm afraid.

KANGZ