Is Sup Forums a psyop

Is this whole board a government controlled psyop to study how internet communication can affect you mind and life interactions? Are their only like 5 of us who are actually posting this of our own free will and the other thousands are just some government agent? Are they monitoring us and our personal relationships through our mobile phones? Which one of you anons are actual people and not government agents?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that tinfoil hat is really tight
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK

If that's true there's a lot of fucked up government agents out there. Which would actually make me feel better about the government

Exactly what a government agent would say.

Sup Forums is a jewish/ayyy lmao creation to get white men to waste they're lives on the net so that there will be less white babies.

I don't care. I have fun.

Entirely possible that it is used that way, like Twitter. Since they have all out IPs, they know who is who and they sure as shit have the storage space and textual analysis software to spot trends, threats, and intel, so why wouldn't they. It's not like it isn't publicly available info. It would kind of be negligent not to.

I'm one of 5 people who post on pol

No clue, but I think the colleges serve that function pretty well already.

>Thinks we have "free will "

This is a simulation user, that's why meme magic works

Not me. I'm a bot.

No

Confirmed agent .

real guy here, user please go outside once in awhile and interact with real people. Despite what you saying likely having some merit what are we supposed to do about it? Might as well shitpost and red pill the spooks and alphabets among us

What if we few test subjects actually redpilled the deep state agents and caused the recent pendulum swing away from globalism ?

I know for a fact 1/3 of the threads up right now are ones I started , this is a psyop for sure

Went to Sup Forums months ago and grew increasingly antisocial. Dunno about you guys.

Shhhh don't flat out tell them. Make them work for conclusions.

Sup Forums headquarters

>psyop

You mean honeypot.

Not gonna lie, former government agent here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the real red pills.

lol
>my internet exposure is impotent

gl irl

Doesn't matter. NSA records everything on earth, this being a setup is pointless.

gov agent here, you're wrong about everything keep shit posting

This is exactly why I hide my power level.

I know what the globalists are doing. But if I were to reveal everything to you guys I probably wouldn't live to see the sun rise.

No user, you are a bot too. It's too late, it was always too late.

The answer to your question you first need to understand is that nobody joins the Deep State, if you are good enough, they find you.

The second thing you need to understand is that institutions are not corrupt only the people who occupy the chair. I suspect the baby boomers said the same thing when they first started flirting with O-6.

For years ATS was a hangout for contractors who liked to post pics of cool UFO's before Echelon and Google index started caching web forums.

Image boards are fun for various reasons. Some AI based, some for encryption pass through, most for the normal lulz of youth.

Try not to think about it too much. Think of it like a really chill party and learn by osmosis. Someday the party will end when we get too old, but until then, enjoy Sup Forums while we still enjoy the vibes.

And always sage the shills, who are trying to LARP they are us.

(thats enough digital wake-trailing for the evening).

I think if it was, it's a failed experiment. Just shitposts and arguing, and a few redpills.

yes. Are you seriously not getting paid for this? Why would you come here for free?

yes