So is /pol pro-china now or what?

So is /pol pro-china now or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/858100088253669376
youtube.com/watch?v=V0ORKYNy2R8&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&index=43
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

north america is chinese clay

Trump needs China to be on board with a final solution to the NK question.

thing is... to take down NK, you need china's cooperation
otherwise, the future will be very bright

What even happened to Trump? I never completely trusted him, but recently he's been cucking so hard it just seems weird.

>pandering this hard

gonna go out on a limb and guess you're in Vancouver

He creates disparity between his negative and positive dispositions so people want to have him like them.

Holy shit it's real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/858100088253669376

>China first!

Just end me

Don't forget the THAAD opposition, and SK companies are under cyber attack as of this past week. Add to that that they just rolled out their carrier in this most stable of times. As someone who just watches things on the news all of their actions so far have been anti-US interest.
He should take their word, but also be very careful of being played around with. I think he should not be afraid to backtrack on his word too just in case.

Zero dimensional low iq cuck

ya think
vancouver is atleast 63% asian

Honestly I don't even pay attention to what he says anymore.

Everything he says one day conflicts with everything he says another day.

>Trump gets NK to Nuke Bejing because its closer and more viable a target

>Taiwan can finally take over and free their country from communism and become a giant capitalist super Japan

goyganda

this is so fucking pathetic

pro-baron

First he starts ripping on Canada because we wouldn't buy his shitty milk.

But now he's kissing up to China of all places?

So this is what an anime betrayal feels like.

Hmm

I've always liked China personally. They are nationalistic like other East Asian countries and they're dealing with the Africa problem unlike us.

Calm down Dino Wong, you'll get your country back, i'm a Hong Cunt myself, i want to be separate too, but nuclear warfare is the last thing any small region should be thinking of if retaliation exists

Chink detected.

You chinks are just as bad as mudslimes except much more smarter and cunning just like Jews. You're destroying our country. I go to the city and you've basically taken it over, no white people in sight, only chinks. I go to an auction to buy a house and you chinks are there like ants trying to purchase it by whatever means necessary. I want nothing more than to kill you fuckers. You have no loyalty except to money.

Never put ur money in something temporary and fickle my friend...

> being this buttmad because you white niggers sold your soul to capitalism

Low iqcel spotted

Not gona lie tho, that's because many white people have too much empathy and no self respect. Canada and Australia are only becoming Chinese colonies because changs are willing to fork over absurd amounts of money to buy up your property and land. Instead of saying no, or selling it at a reasonable price to other white aussies, white Australians continue to accept chinese money and give away their homes.

Framing things this way will help China save face when the US smashes the norks. It will seem like China never backstabbed the norks and was always on the US side.

It's not like the Chinese are forcefully colonizing your country. Your people are letting them in, they are being invited. You cant blame them for taking advantage of that stupidity.

China blocked UNSC bid to declare terrorist Masood Azhar of Pak as a terrorist, China is openly supporting Pakistan against India....Look at their stance on Kashmir

Mark my words chink that your day is coming, chink. We will slaughter you soon. You watch and pay attention.

It's disgusting. Sup Forums always talks about mudslimes taking over but the real issue is with the chinks here. I go to a fairly respected university and it's 50-60% foreign university students from China. The city is literally 80%-90% Chinese. No joke. It's disgusting to see what is happening to this country.

Imagine if what is happening to Australia and Canada was happening to China. I can assure the Chinese would not have allowed it.

It is literally colonization and there's a billion of these cockroaches.

We must stop them.

Funny how Trump flipped the script on China soon after they approved his company's trademark rights in China

>it's not like the refugees are forecully immigrating your country, you're letting them
I don't give a fuck you fucking chink cockroach. I didn't let anyone in and most Australians would rather see them all dead.

You're a pest and a stain on my nation. The time is coming when we will put you chinks into the ovens where you belong you slant-eyed kikes.

>That file name
Big League is what he was saying. Not Bigly. He has a Brooklyn accent.

I like how these type of anti-trump threads come and go during the day. It's like you can tell when the shift change happens at SB.

Its either that or wait another 10 years for the South China Sea to cause the coalition of Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, USA(proxy japan), India, Philippines, Brunei, and Malaysia to escalate to world war levels and China realizes its only real allies are pakistan and a bunch of useless africans.

Them commies need to pay for what they did for Tianamen square. Han power forever, but fuck the maoist regime and its descendants eternally limiting the rights and expression of people.

You have to either side with Russia or China. You cant fight both of them at once, that's not viable. He wanted to support Russia but the libshits wouldn't stop with the "Trump is a Russian puppet" nonsense so now he has to go with China.

RARE
A
R
E

Nope, but we need China in order to fuck with North Korea. It'd make things a lot easier to isolate Big Kimmy completely.

So he's trying to turn China against North Korea. Trump met with China, worked out a deal, dropped the currency manipulator shtick, China told North Korea to relax, North Korea didn't relax, and Trump is loudly saying "WOOOW I CAN'T BELIEVE NORTH KOREA SPAT IN CHINA'S FACE LIKE THAT".

>blaming human beings for immigrating
>not blaming yourself and your politicians
Fix your immigration system

No he doesn't. He said bigly and you faggots saved face. Fucker is old and slips up, it is not that big of a deal (although the media ran with it). But he def did not say "big league"

Trump is an idiot then and so are you

F*ck American-born Chinese. Chinese and Japanese damn near single-handedly throw Asian-Americans down the toilet. It's because of you assholes that put a bad name on other Asian-Americans.

Mainland China has seriously come a long way and many things today are not even possible if China was "free" but no. You'd rather see China in ruins so long as Taiwan and HK (aka cucks) are independent.

no u

Don't you have Russian to go learn for when they conquer your ass?

China's made it their job in a sense to keep North Korea under control, it's how they show off. Trump is trying to force them to take action by playing this angle up, if the Chinks don't do anything they lose face. If they do do something then NK gets BTFO

they manipulate their currency like crazy just to undermine our businesses and undercut our rules and regulations with no regard to business ethics they're the jews of Asia

Let me red pill you on ABC's. These people live in ethnic enclaves with all Chinese social circle. The women are extremely self hating and date white guys. Instead of Chinese guys adapting to western culture and dating non-Asian women, they get extremely racist & hateful. Not a single one of them want to put the work in to attract women of other races.

Australians saying this are hilarious because China will bury you and they can do it however they like. America is not going to come and help you and neither is the UK.

4D CHESS

Really? Most ABC women i know actually only pretend to like white people. They just like to bone singular white men but shit talk white people as a whole every chance they get in their own language. Nearly every ABC is brainwashed by cultural Marxism and hates whitey more than the mainland Asians. Especially post trump election and seeing dr.david dao get dragged of the UA plane.

The women also have huge ego's and actually believe they are superior to white women and still prefer Asian men. At least that's what my experience is living in all around ABC's

No, he's cutting them slack contingent on them helping sort out best Korea. If China doesn't help Trump achieve nuclear disarmament of the DPRK they are outside the circle and get the full campaign type treatment.

the Chinese are literally worse than niggers

They're the ONLY East Asian country that takes their nationalism seriously and the ONLY East Asian country where foreigners do NOT have a massive influence over them. If they were a "free" country, they'd be cucked like HK and Japan.

>declare war on NK
>seoul obliterated by artillery in a few days

And nothing of value was lost.

Seriously, fuck Seoul.

She'd be hot if her hair was nice and long.

Why does it always sound like he's disciplining a dog when he tweets.
-America great again! Good boy!
-N. Korea shoots missile. Bad!

lets just annex canada
build factories for dildo
pay kanuks in product
done

I wuold unirinically neutron bomb india tonight if i could

hope thsi helps

india and pakistan nuking each other flat would be a great day

>Most ABC women i know actually only pretend to like white people. They just like to bone singular white men but shit talk white people as a whole every chance they get in their own language.

It's in Asian culture to criticize the shit out of people. Doesn't mean they hate you. They wouldn't even touch white people if that were the case.

>Nearly every ABC is brainwashed by cultural Marxism and hates whitey more than the mainland Asians.

The younger generation are brainwashed by cultural marxism but they are left leaning. If you want to see the typical ABC, look up Constance Wu.

Taiwan should be aided in all ways to retake the mainland.

china would never attack us, they own half our fucking shit these days

let the anger flow through you

please tell me oz still beats shit outa minorities at its schools and ostracizzes niggers

LOL Taiwan is a cucked nation. If they "retook" Mainland China, it would be a disaster. They can't handle governing a country the size of mainland China.

They'll let those assets go if they need to. China knows how racist Australia is. Remember what they did to your beta faggot swimmer during the olympics?

>yfw he still believes China has a larger population than India and though it culled a fuckton of people and had a 1 child policy for years

Its as if you don't think an authoritarian regime wouldn't conflate things to seem stronger than they actually are

He said it plenty of times, I watched nearly every rally. There were times where he sounded it out.

No shekels for soros shills

forget the population for a moment. If Taiwan or HK took over, China would be 100% open and ripe for the taking by every foreign power imaginable. They'd be Japan 2.0 and nothing that is authentically Chinese would exist.

>authentic Chinese

>Post-Mao

They already fucked up the majority of Han culture, put so much damn focus on the communist state, and been expansionist assholes in the modern era.

"China" hasn't existed for a while friend. What happened when The commie government is their own fault. If you want someone strong to take over, let Shenzhen do it.

They are free and capitalist but still strong nationalists and loyal to the government and some sense of "han" identity.

Dude. He fucked up the first time, and then saved face. I am pretty impartial to Trump at this point, seeing as he is not going to fuck the country up too bad. I didn't even care when he said it the first time.

>after watching chinese series, I understand China culture and its gone

I'm glad your intranet allows you to post here and stockhold memes comrade.

Also why are you pointing to images and gifs for your strawman? Are you going to just ignore all the things Mao and his regime did to deconstruct your centuries old culture and history while limiting your rights and expression?

except Mao is gone, and chinese culture and history are still here and cherished
youtube.com/watch?v=V0ORKYNy2R8&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&index=43

is that possible?

dude seriously, I have some bad news

It exist just as long as it doesn't go against your government's image of it and how the greatness and strength of it is relative to the communist party.

I pray that you may one do the impossible and remove the authoritarian regime but not get omni-fucked by foreign interests in the process and maintain your world power status.

But alas, Taiwan, the globalist and capitalists conglomerates, like you said, will make a Japan out of you. A great thing for people like me in the west, but a tragedy for mankind, human history, and the status of your fine nation.

oh yeah ? last time I checked they were kicking fucking ass, you pedojew
Equal to GERMANY with out MASSIVE post war infusion of capital Germany owes USA trillions for!!
NIGGER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

As opposed to pro-NK?

>I pray that
pray for your country instead, the majority of Chinese don't believe in god or anything other than ourselves.
>like you said
I never said that, ROC is going bankrupt and DPP is ruining Taiwan with light speed, if you think China ruled by KMT can be better than it is today, you really should take a chinese history lesson

>Shitting on one of the few countries without a Rothschild controlled bank
nu-pol really fucking disgusts me. If only cripplechan wasn't so fucking shit.

maybe i should shit on them both since they together led to thousands of dead americans

Seriously? How exactly did NK harm your people? By trying to fend off your armies you sent to the different part of the world? Holy shit.

>its transsexual pie dimensional monopoly!!!

Nope, its Trump being a neocon.

Anyone else lol at the,"Bad!"?

>Chinese don't believe in god or anything other than ourselves
Thanks Mao. Your important religious history damaged by that.

Also i'm not saying kong, taiwan, or macao are the viable or ideal choices. I'm just saying I want the communist regime to fall or at least stop with the state controlled media, political prisoners, and limitation on individual rights/expression.

But the latter would never happen because that would be showing weakness and the communist party will not let that happen. I don't know who would be ideal to lead china as a free nation, but I know for China and for the world it would be better than the current regime whatever it is, considering the circumstances.

At the rate they are going WW3 is nigh thanks to their expasionist actions,
Vietnam(Paracel Islands, Spratly Islands)
Taiwan (mainland dispute)
Japan/USA(Senkaku/Diaoyu islands)
India (Arunal Pradesh / Kasmir)
Philippines (Paracel Islands, Mischeef Reef, Scarborough Shoal)
Brunei (South China Sea usage)
Malaysia (South China Sea usage)
Tibet (religious suppression and kidnapping Panchan lama)
Xinjiang (Constant Uighur and muslim suppression)

Will lead to a coalition, and all China has for a viable back up is Pakistan and African nations.

Maybe a strong free China uphold itself against the globalists.

International Monetary Fund (2016)[4] World Bank (2011–2015)[5] Central Intelligence Agency (1993–2016)[6]
Rank Country Int$
1 Qatar 127,660
2 Luxembourg 104,003
— Macau 95,151
3 Singapore 87,855
4 Brunei 76,884
5 Kuwait 71,887
6 Norway 69,249
7 Ireland 69,231
8 United Arab Emirates 67,871
9 Switzerland 59,561
10 San Marino 59,058
— Hong Kong 58,322
11 United States 57,436
12 Saudi Arabia 55,158
13 Netherlands 51,049
14 Bahrain 50,704
15 Sweden 49,836
16 Iceland 49,136
17 Australia 48,899

> I'm just saying I want the communist regime to fall
Aside from the memes, what's the reasoning behind your position on this?

Honestly I'm hoping NK wipes out the filthy ch*nese before America wipes out NK

Sup Forums arways been plo chinese bowd you go back facebuk now no mo dumb questions k fucking guy?

politically jailing journalists who go against or talk out against the regime, lack of free speech, censorship, intranet, state run media, the whole tianamen square incident that the government still denies even thought he world knows they purged a bunch of students and professors for peacefully protesting for their rights while upholding the countries honor and patriotism.

It's actually still whiter than America percentage wise

He got the nuclear codes.

Chinese never had souls in the first place.

If America frees nork, but Kim nukes his own people in the process, will it have been worth it?

So you want their government to fall because of your personal feelings being hurt and you "care" (despite the thing that you know nothing on them and consider Chinese to be the same as your fellow Europeans) for them?
Your absolutely honest desire to show people the light of freedom worked so damn well for Russia, the amount of freedom and prosperity we endure now is so much bigger that in commie times.

>fucks over Canada and ass kisses China
Sounds exactly like Trudeau

>the amount of freedom and prosperity we endure now is so much bigger that in commie times
Well, it's true.

>a dictator who has 1b people held hostage is a "respected president"

holy shit what happened to trump

>tfw I can't watch Chinese romance drama because I imagine the couples being forced to abort their babies by the government in the future

someone didn't pay attention in history or read the gulag archipelago in secondary.