>browse Sup Forums for 7 hours out of my 8 hour work day
>job only exists because of liberal bureaucratic bloat
>hate the liberal party because of the open borders shit they pull
>am a conservative party member
>voted for leitch yesterday
>want leitch to become PM
>part of me wants Trudeau to win another term
>know if the conservatives get into 24 Sussex drive again I'll lose my job
I'm so conflicted. Is there anyone else in a similar situation? Do I stay true to my nationalist views, or should I join the liberal party?

One vote won't make a difference. May as well keep your pride and vote for your country.

I guess you could sell your soul like every other white boomer piece of shit that destroyed the West

I mean.

Fuck you.

But

You also gotta get some meat on your plate for dinner right?

Shitpost, but also maybe spend this time like a fucking adult and find a backup job incase your affirmative action job gets axed

(Protip) it will get axed and you'll be on government handouts and begging for more gimme dats.

This is how democrats are made, idiot.
Welcome my son.

Welcome to the machine.

Thing is, I live in a swing riding.
The last federal election my riding was decided by a few hundred votes.
>You also gotta get some meat on your plate for dinner right?
I live with my parents still. If I lose this job I won't starve

How did you get this job.

I want this.

Are you a """minority"""

How do i get one of these jobs. Do i need a college degree?

>$305 a day
>CAD
Just a reminder that this is equivalent to about $80 a day USD.

whats the job u fucking nigger and where do i sign up

That's still 10$ an hour for literally shitposting the whole time on Sup Forums. I need this job.

>its an OP doesnt respond to his own fucking thread episode

But I did.
I'm on mobile right now. I'll make a more in depth post when I get to my laptop

Me too. Ain't it fucking great?

I don't actually browse Sup Forums there; I spend 2-3 hours planning my next vacation online though.

Best part is the leave accrual. I can literally take 2 weeks off twice per year, plus 12 holidays, and never run out of leave. Oh, and on the weeks I am not taking vacation or getting a day off for a holiday, I work a four day week so I get three day (at least) weekends every week. At retirement I get cashed out for 12 weeks leave and get 33 percent cashout at anything above that, which of course will be zero since I'll just take vacation from my last actual workday until retirement.

$300 deductible + 90 percent coverage on medical and dental, zero premium contribution. Defined benefit pension plus Social Security plus 401K from previous jobs plus jackpot on home equity when I sell; I'll do better retired than I did working.

Non core worksite with plenty of parking. 2 miles from my house. Literally 50 minutes commuting time per week. Fridays I work alone as my worthless co-workers are off on their 3 day weekends too. Spend 2 hours rapping with cute Thai chick who works there.

Low responsibility, low performance threshold. Short of stealing the payroll or killing someone, I can't get fired.

Sweet as fucking fuck. But, like the old Joe Walsh song, "I can't complain but sometimes I still do." That's when I go to the business agent for the union. Employer caves every time.

Yeah, I know I'm lucky and don't deserve it. So fucking what?

WEEEEEEELLLLLCCCCCCCOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOO THE MACHIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE

After inflation that is not overpaid. Sorry.

>Leitch
Fucking disgusting
sort of makes sense though.
a leach voting for leitch

You really think you're vote will swing the riding and one riding will flip the government to a one seat majority? Don't worry goy, you're vote doesn't matter.

Look for federal government projects, guys. I'm under NDA, so I can't really say much.
But you guys know how inefficient government projects are, especially ones run by liberal governments. The project I'm on started January 2016, and was supposed to end June 1, 2016, but at this pace we probably won't finish until 2022

>Are you a """minority"""
No.
My office is pretty white. There's one spic in our office and I like him because he plays Hearts of Iron with me.
It's $225 USD. It's not a big deal for me because I only cross into the USA once a year, if at all.
>Do i need a college degree?
For my job, yeah. I know there are a few high paying jobs that do not require one. From what I understand they make $250-275 a day.
If mindless blue collar work is more your thing, I know the warehouse workers for this project make $23 an hour. You don't even need a highschool degree
I didn't even have much experience when I got this role either. This is actually only my second real job. I have under a year of job experience.

The government fucking hires anyone who walks in through the door for an interview. This is why I know I'll get canned if the conservatives win again. It's common knowledge that maybe %60 of the people in this project are excess bloat who can be cut without any repercussions

Go with fate, vote with your integrity and if things go as such, make an honest life and living for yourself. A job to browse Sup Forums off the tit of the government would be paradoxical if you have to live life in such a way where you contradict the beliefs you form here.

Oh, and speaking of blue collar work, if you know how to drive a Uhall sized truck, I would see if the government has any positions open.
It's not a rare occurrence for the truckers to sit in the break room all day.

The State is more important than your lazy shiftless leech of a life. Vote what's best for the State.