Antifa plans on raiding Sup Forums. How can we spot them?

What are the tell tale signs that someone is an undercover antifa agent and not some typical retard/faggot that are regulars here?

antifa here ama

using proxy, i'm from canada

Do you tuck your dick between your legs and dance around?

who gives a fuck, if they are dumb enough to come here we will red pill them and then they will become what they thought they hated

Who is to say that their cancerous blue pills would overpower whatever redpilled stuff we offer?

i have had my rape organ removed and am female now

Dude.

We all came here as "undercover", pretending to be edgy and all that. And then we ate just one too many redpills...

You are Antifa.

What do you mean we, white man?

What drives you to be such a faggot?

Post pics

Or kill themselves because they will never be able to be liberal again with a straight face after the red pill.

Either way, win/win.

once you take the red pill there is no going back.

If you were red pilled you would know this.

Excellent. More people to redpill

MUHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>calling trump "cheeto"
>advocating race mixing (WM/AF is A-ok!)
>the "feels guy" meme (dead giveaway, 100% shill guaranteed)
>using terms like "snowflake" or "cuck" to describe the right wing
>leaf proxies

The OP of this thread is one.

I do know that but I also realize that provoking a group of people enough will eventually have a few of them going to try and kill you at some point. I want people to take the red pill but I don't think I can handle the fear of someone going after me for it.

>Humpty drumpfties mad that real political people are taking over Sup Forums

Rule 1- If someone uses Drumpf, it's 100% always a troll.

>shitting
>in a sewer

Good plan

sonichu is so hawt

>When you're such a cuck you castrate yourself and are unable to breed future cucks

Gee look at nature doing it's marvelous work

Is this you?

kek

Do you believe in open borders for Israel?

Still have the rape gut though.

2- If someone uses Drumpfkin, 100% always a troll.

Jesus fuck is that Christian Weston Chandlers fake gash. Disgusting.

I find the Drumpf insult as highly hypocritical of the far left attacking Trump since they seem to want to white wash american culture of (ironically) the white people parts of it yet seem to have an issue with people's names not being anglicized.

They don't know about the 30 minute internal cooldown this board uses so their posts stand out abhorrently

Wait...Did chris chan get his penis removed? How did afford to have that done?

Are you guys retarded...This thread is created by antifa to help them learn how to blend in better.

Sage

Yes sir it bloomed from him like a flower after watching youtube videos on visualization.

We'll they're sure as fuck not clever enough to seed themselves into other groups like we do. Guaranteed they'll flip their shit the moment they read even the slightest offensive thing to them.

Nah. You're just going on a random witch hunt now.

He fucking cut his taint and kept the wound open so it would be a permanent oriface. He still has his junk.

They're in a lose lose lose situation.
-They branded Drumpf and Drumpfkin. That has some value.
-If they stop using it to blend in, they'll destroy the brand.

Why it's difficult to troll 4 Chan. You're basically pilling more shit over an already huge pile of shit,

Oh thank goodness for that. Guzzling down his own Jizz is kinda a big part to being CWC.

israel does not need open borders

You can still get raped in that ass bitch

>Antifa agent
>agent

Right

Some sensitive "educated" bitch with an intellectual superiority complex? It isn't hard. This is most likely a fishing thread, so I'll just welcome you to our cesspit and I hope you enjoy your learning experience. Knowledge is power after all.

Not more of these 'raids'.

Yes. It's the infamous grundle gash.

Same way you spot Jews. They're cucky and irrational.

Post the oldest image you have.
If it's 13xxxxxxxxxxxx then you're too new to post, go back to lurking for 4 years.

>How can we spot them

The same way we did when they raided the archive instead of the active thread with shit memes back when safety squad threads were still around

LOL

FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!

Typical AU shitposting

Can we just be normal ??
Can we just contribute to the hive mind

FUCKING DINGO's i swear to god im ganna REEEEEEEE

It doesn't matter

antifa are our biggest allies, they radicalize normie cuckpublicans

The dangerous people are the civic nationalist redditors here who think race doesn't matter and that a minority white US is okay.

The delusion that whites can save themselves through democracy is far more dangerous than any shills or leftists.

let them come, this is normie Afghanistan faggot

the astroturf commie faggotry will be drowned in shitposting and degeneracy

>What are the tell tale signs that someone is an undercover antifa agent and not some typical retard/faggot that are regulars here?
They are usually a fucking faggot

Self explanatory really

>Antifa plans on raiding Sup Forums. How can we spot them?

By their leftist drivel?

They'll just make shill threads trying to undermine confidence in Trump

Just dont reply or if you do, sage. Thats how you counter every raid. Stop taking bait. Fucking summerfag.

Hey!
calling an umpaloompa-american cheeto is racist man!
He's a good boy,he din du nuffin!

>They look just like this slide thread

sage

>Antifa plans on raiding Sup Forums.
God I hope so, by the time they leave they will have fucking PTSD from all the gore that gets posted.