Hmm...really makes you think

hmm...really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfwpcfI-Cx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Martin Luther King was a communist and was rightly killed.

>Make great
Hmmppfphf... is this the end of plumpf?

youtube.com/watch?v=nfwpcfI-Cx0

So, stop free speech?

gab.ai when?

Can a shitlib communist degenerate name a single actual anti-black statement that Donald Trump has made?

Even a single one?

No? I thought not.

>TRUMPS RACIST
>NOT MY PRESIDENT
lmao

Didn't he literally have MLK the third visit Trump Tower

Let's see what MLK's living relative has to say

>Trump discovers MLK is a promiscuous adulterer
>Goes to tell the world
>MLK silences him
Really makes you think

>covering your mouth somehow prevents people from using Twitter

niggers

martin luther king was a useful idiot that distracted blacks from malcom x long enough to get COINTELPRO in place, and then when he was no longer useful (running out of rope with the nonviolence etc) he was killed. wouldn't look very good if MLK suddenly started saying his pacifist methods weren't affecting real change

Is MLK so stupid he doesn't realize he doesn't need to be able to speak to finish his tweet?

WE WUZ PROMINENT CIVIL ACTIVISTS AND SHIET

wow... this is powerful...

MLK is just telling Trump to be quiet because enemies are near. Notice how he's not speaking either but making the "be silent" gesture.
They're about to take down some tangos.

>shit that never happens
There's a gif of some bitch trying to literally 'shush' another. It takes her a whole three seconds to realize her forefingers's been dislocated... Then she hits the ground and starts flailing in (probably exaggerated) agony.

Wish I'd saved it. Ah well...

Please. If MLK woke up today he would argue FOR segregation. The state of niggerdom would drive him to suicide. At least he was trying to get niggers to better themselves. Also the jews setup Bill Cosby.

He wouldn't care, MLK was a marxist agent. You're thinking of Malcom X, who was killed because that's exactly what he wanted and why he wanted it.

Few people know this.

NUUU PLUMPF IS MINE

He should be stealing the phone

>2 left hands

really made me think

POWERFUL