9/11 remembrance

Sup Forums, what was 9/11 like in your country?

Fucking awesome. We had a celebration at high school and everyone brought in party food.

Looked pretty.

> beautiful day in the valleys
> just finish school and get picked up
> radio presenter announces that a plane has crashed into one of the towers
> get home just in time to see the second plane hit on live tv

Your country is very pretty.

What the fuck man. I thought we were cool

A poetic revenge

Idk, I don't think they made a big deal out of it here.

I was quite young to understand the whole context but it sure was the greatest happening I have seen

How so?

You know what I mean, you interventionist fuck

it was a huuuge ayyyy lmao we just saw it on the news, enjoyed it for a bit because it was really entertaining then we realized how fucked our economy was and we protested the end

My gripe with it: it fell too perfectly, the planes hit on corners. there should be a weakening and falling on the corners. Imagine the buildings falling on an angle, how much destruction would there be?

i didn't give two fucks and everyone thought i was an asshole cause of it

We're a protectorate, not a cuck.

Honestly it was one of the worst days of my life. I remember crying when the whole nation lit candles to commemorate the fallen

Fucking tragedy unprecedented on American soil

>protectorate
*hegemony.

Thousands of us danced in the streets and burned American flags.

I don't know. I was in America at the time.

the 6th graders in the class I help teach seriously thought 9/11 wasnt real and it was just a meme

>Sup Forums, what was 9/11 like in your country?

we lost 4 men from our village that day. we were hoping they would come back from Yankee pilot school but Allah had different plans for them.

>dad calls from work phone
>tells me to turn tv on
>usa is kill
>no

>interventionist
Damn, paco using some big words.

based

I am also edgy

This. It was a glorious day. I got drunk on maple syrup and puked up poutine all over some dirty squaw whore

Didn't really care and I thought everyone was overreacting. I was young but even so I knew something was fishy how it all went down

Things were tense, I'm not too far from Upstate New York so it seemed pretty close. People were pretty scared and confused, I remember my teacher crying that morning.

My sensible tin foil theory is that most important high rise buildings in the world are rigged to be brought down by controlled demolition in the even that the building receives huge structural damage. This way you can bring it straight down and avoid even more destruction than if it fell sideways.

>what was 9/11 like in your country?
This.

watch americans jump from windows
had steak for dinner
it was a good day

> Be Argentina
> Get on the internets
> Get on the Four Chan
> Post using internet slang
> It was a huge 'ayyy lmao'

Never change

Weird.

>be me driving to work.

>Radio just tells me omg terrorists

>Immediately look left as there was the roar of warplanes and see American F15's with a combat load parked on the wingtips of a Korean Air 747.

>Holy fuck you don't see that at an airshow!
>forced to fly directly over the Fraser River or die

It was surreal.

Yeah this is why everyone in Latin America hates Argentina

That is a weak attempt at explaining desu...think about it, even a small lateral displacement of the entire fall would cause cascading destruction over multiple blocks. Not only one building fell perfectly straight, but both.

there were no planes.

i'm high and that is the most correct way i can put it

My father was depressed, in debt, and all alone. I was at school constantly 45 km away from him because my mother is a slut who divorced him.

9/11 happened, my father never received debt letters again.

I guess some data was lost, i wonder how many people's debts and depressions this even cured.

>be Ausfag
>come home from party still pilling off my nut
Remember 2001 pills were awesome Le sigh
>turn on tv for some random reason
>holyfuck.fla
>wake up girlfriend
>lie on couch, fucking with the flickering tv illuminating the walls with burning towers.
>cum on her tits
>pass out.

Oh you are high so I guess being cringy is just peachy

>Saying Mexico has a lack of intellectuals
>Not knowing that the socio-political situation of Mexico DEMANDS the existence of intellectuals
Tell me McDonald, What does a gringo consider "intellectuial"?

Everybody was like, its a false flag.
Nobody believed a second that it was terror attack.

Made up shit to bring patriot act and start robbing the middle east.

Your country kills innocents every day.
Every fucking day it drones and bombs civilians.
>erh ma feelz 9/11 ded peeps eghr
Fuck off

We let some burgers stay at our place (place got diverted) but I didn't like them so I spit in their food.

Jesus you are such a Rockstar. Drugs, women and violence. Teach us how you be you.

I was in Science class in high school when it happened. I saw it on TV after.

this tobehonest

I was 6. Don't really remember it.

idk about the twin towers but steve irwin's death was like the 9/11 of australia

Grew up in Southern Ontario Canada by the NY boarder. I was legit thinking this was the start of WWIII that morning. I was listening to Howard Stern so was updated on shit as it happened.

Having been to the city it was scary that shit was happening in the heart of North America since we've been free of war for like 200 years in our area of North America.

Can attest to this

You can find solace in the fact that most the Jews knew about it before hand so it was only filthy goyim that got killed.

Mostly humourous and light hearted at the beginning. Then we all waited for America's reaction and retaliation. Then we figured that the world won't be the same in terms of security and personal freedom. One of the first thoughts I've heard was that this is the perfect excuse to spy on every one, continuously.

I was in the last phases of an assessment/selection/training program in the Army when it happened. Only time I ever saw cadre break their stone cold protocol(s) and seem somewhat human. Everyone else was extremely motivated to finish up, get assigned to our units and kill some Muslims.

Was on my first deployment within 3 months.

I was 13 at the time and couldn't explain to myself why the towers had collapsed.
I was thinking to myself, "welp, they're just gonna have to repair a few floors and thats it" but then they both went down.

I'm not a shitskin indio so there was no feeling of "revenge" or any edginess to it

ohh i remember this, i was in year 7 high school

>be sep 10
>set tv to turn on at 7am and go bed
>tv turns on and wakes me up
>news and sheii repeating footage
>at first think its a promotion for a movie or show
>see people jumping from building and screaming and shit
>realize it's real
>feel even more ecstatic
>dad rushes in with massive grin on his face
>we both laugh
>skip school that day
>go to mosque with dad and cousins
>wasn't fasting at the time
>remember eating this amazing kefta with goat meat
>was better than mums anyway, dad made the same comment lel
>enjoyed feast and banter with the rest of the senpai
>general consensus was that they deserved it especially considering they did it to themselves

eat shit burgercunts, shame more of you didn't die

it was great. bunch of finance jews got rekt and we got an excuse to play with heavy ordinance. win win.

>Muslims
>Innocents
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>deep breath
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Terrorist nation that bombs even its own citizens to manipulate the world into approving their terrorist attacks

>eat shit burgercunts
We've made the entirety of North Africa and a majority of the Middle East eat shit since that day. Smart move Mohammed.

Your dad must have been extra happy that your mom presented some fight while he raped her so it was more fun cause of the adrenaline.

I was eight, all the school was gathered into the auditorium and made to watch murica propaganda while the teachers cried hysterically.

Is he now at Axe Capital?

Saw the planes hit in first period. Teacher turned it off because it was class related.

Next period history teacher wouldn't let us watch because learning about what some British faggot did in 1732 was more important.

Most faggot school

calm down and have another soda before you have a fat attack

>majority of the Middle East eat shit since that day
which is why i'm now enjoying the benefits and living it up in bushland, i should really be thanking you

thanks burgercunt

Actually three did

It amazes me how anyone can believe buildings can fall perfectly into themselves from just fire. It would have been a physics phenomenon for just one but for all three, wew

We do not, and have never, needed the world's approval for any of the awful things we've done. Especially in countries with brown people.

And for all the "lel revenge lel!", there's no question that (much to the detriment of the whole world and ourselves) we've repaid the misery a thousand fold to the middle east.

>Bolivia

hahah good one dickhead

The days, weeks, and months after were horrific. We all came together. I guess after some years we forgot about it. Well some of us did, I will NEVER forget. RIP all those we lost that day and since that day

>Republican national security

So you admit the culture you come from is shit and you are lucky to be somewhere else, much like a parasite

Your coffee is sliding. Step it up a gear or it's starvation.

Living in Bolivia, not Bolivian. Helping bring culture here instead of being a parasite

>calm down
I am calm.

>fat attack
Dank meme.

>Thanks
You're welcome. Thank you for supplying so many soulless Muslims to kill and giving me something fun to do in my late teens through the 20s.

Atleast Bush could throw a baseball

proving my point i do believe. yes, two planes hit two buildings, three buildings fell. two fell straight down, church across the street undamaged, yet building same distance away somehow isn't. just fishy to me

ahh it was a happy day i remember people being happy and going out in the street giving candy and making some nice food just like ramadan ohh the joy we felt watching u fuckers die was overwhelming
i hope that ur government will do it again.

>We all came together.
It felt like that for a week (on the east coast) and then things went back to normal, I remember being extremely angry that everyone went back to being shit to each other.

Sunny, it was sunny.

>Helping bring culture here
LMFAO you fucking sad cringey cunt, kys,
>CHOOSing to live in a gutterhole like bolivia
the west is weak and my culture is already taking over here
my ancestors are proud of me, you cannot say the same, weakcunt

oh man, it was fucking beautiful

I was 17 at the time, my mom woke me up and she went "the twin towers is usa just falled down". I kept sleeping for a moment and them snp, I just jumped and started to see the news. First thing i saw was tower two falling.

The rest of the day, even myv turned out to be a news channel, bradcasting shit like Fox news that we here didin't knew at the time.

Three months later everything went to the shit here in Argentina and we just forget for a while.

Meetup?

no probs, we're in the west AND in europoor now subverting your people and erasing your history

>inb4 you're the minority

im sorry for my english, pills are starting to have effect

>>actually this place is awesome for a year long vacation. Your ancestors are proud of all the incest, street shitting and goat smell? Say what you want of Bolivia but it's a moderate paradise compared to the savage and dirty middle east

>Subverting the United States and erasing our history
No you're not. You're packed into your own little inbred communities being marginalized and discriminated against over here, just as you should be. Muslims are not respected anywhere in the world and before long I would not be surprised if your buddies in Europe wake up a sleeping Hitler 2.0.

You actually believe this, wow, must be something in the water

No impact. We've suffered terrorism on our own, so this drama about New York being attacked is perceived as a TV show.

The following adventures in the Middle East were interesting though.

many were shocked, only few were redpilled and understood the false flag.
and also a few arabs were happy and enjoyed the live tv from new york on every channel

it's the vaccines and poor nutrition, they have the worm, it's too late for them