Blacks + Pets = Death

Why can't niggers keep pets without kicking, murdering, torturing them.

Seriously, throughout history man has kept pets. Hunting dogs, Vermin murdering cats, even parrots and other exotics. I respect someone who spends the time and effort to bring up a cool, friendly, companion animal.

So how come every other day there is some bullshit about a nigger pouring boiling water on a cat, or mutilating a dog. Are they literal actual sociopaths?

Leftie Shills, come here and tell me why nigs torture animals. Give me your side of it (can't blame dogs for slavery can you)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466
sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/almost-all-living-people-outside-africa-trace-back-single-migration-more-50000-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same reasons that dogs attack other dogs. Animals are territorial and don't understand things the way we do.

They literally treat everything like this.

just two animals fighting

>Why can't niggers keep pets without kicking, murdering, torturing them.
The real question is why do they treat everything like this

Anyone with low IQ does stuff like this... niggers just so happen to have, on average, shockingly low IQ scores. You want to make the world a better place - you either kill everyone who is a piece of shit, or improve human genetics.

Fpbp

Essentially this. You are trying to think of it with your brain and thought patterns, it doesn't work. They don't think the same, don't feel the same. Stop empathizing with other races, it never works. Only your own race can understand your emotion and love generally.

hahahah that lack of leftard shills in this thread is amazing

They can't resist attacking defenseless beings. Same reason why they attack children, women, the eldery... Always in pack of 3 or more, always with some kind of weapon, etc
They just can't resist destroying something that looks weak.

>NYDN — The cat kicker is back. A Brooklyn man seen on a YouTube video senselessly kicking a harmless stray cat for laughs has returned to New York after serving a six-month jail stint in Virginia for credit card theft, the Daily News has learned.

>Andre Robinson, 22, pleaded guilty to using a stolen Wells Fargo Visa credit card to buy a couple of hundred dollars worth of cigarettes from convenience stores in Shenandoah, Va.

>He was expected in Brooklyn Criminal Court in May on the animal cruelty charges — but was collared by Staunton County, Va., authorities. Robinson served six months of a four year prison sentence, was released to serve four years of probation and ordered to pay $1,107.10 in restitution, according to court records. His Brooklyn trial is expected to start Dec. 12. If convicted, Robinson faces up to a year in jail.

Niggers everyone!

Niggers do that shit to humans as well. They think it's fun when the other person is screaming in pain.

civil war in france when? what would make the frogs stop larping as cucks and make another revolution?

Think about it. Your life sucks shit- your father left you, your mom is a crack head, your friends are all violent idiots, you live in poverty, your a high school dropout, you have an IQ of 80, your probably going to die violently or be locked up forever in at any moment. Being weak will get you beat up or killed in your culture and it's all you know.

Here comes Mr fluffy....

Yeah, but humans can be assholes. I've wanted to shank a few dickheads in the past, but dogs and cats...are just dogs and fuckin cats, they can't be evil fuckers like humans can.

Not trying to justify nigs murdering humans, its just....fucking wierd.

It's the whole dogs & firehoses thing, man.
This is why fire hydrants don't come with hoses attached.
They'd be stabbing the fuck out of them.

If you consider Jews dogs, you can blame them for slavery

Some of them do an alright job.

>your a high school dropout

I've had a shit time when I was younger, and I thought shit was going really REALLY bad. But it never crossed my mind to hurt an animal for kicks. Hell if a cat or dog crossed my path i'd give em a scratch on the head, and be happy as hell if the fucker sat down and spent some time with me.

I've had dogs and cats all my life, and yeah they can be a pain sometimes, but they are there for you no matter your colour, religion, gender, wealth...a cat doesn't give a fuck, it wants its head scritched no matter what. Same with a dog.

The more I see of nigs, the more my beliefs are reinforced. They really shouldn't be around anyone else but their own race. Let them murder and rape each other to death.

>you have 2 kids and 2 more bitches pregnant

>hyena is muzzled and nog is armed
He doesn't have that stick for conducting an orchestra, user.

liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466

I've seen some shit, but that video...fucking horrendous. Cat was found and healed, thanks to actual HUMANS.

Sorry grammar guy just quickly painting a picture

yeah, because everybody knows that whites don't abuse animals, right?

lel, fuck off.

fpbp

Moar

What a great bread kek

Sadly this is true, The only people whites should ever feel empathy for are other whites.

There is a reason people say Asians don't have souls and feel no remorse. (eating animals alive, walking past people dying, not caring outside the tribe)

Of course they do, I never said they don't. However nigs seem to do it to a higher extent, and also seem to produce evidence (video) of it.
Whites are far from perfect, we have our share of dickheads just like any other race. But if you think we murder each other, rape and steal as much as a nig does, you are dreaming.

PRIASE!!

I've seen maggots fished out of peoples eyes, people cut up with chainsaws, faces split in half to the brain, fully exposed hearts beating their final beats, and none of that got me like the way that cat screams and the way the cat runs back in pain not knowing where to go.

That got me.

>if you think we murder each other, rape and steal as much as a nig does, you are dreaming.

Orly? actually, you tend to do it more. Four words, Russia, World War two.

Once again, lel & fuck off.

Black people have no capacity for conscience, they evolved to be psychopaths.

>Anyone with low IQ does stuff like this
Not true, a low iq doesn't make someone evil, lacking conscience does.

Call me a softy, but I see red when I see subhumans abuse pets, old, people, kids, homeless.

Shit tier filth.

Holy shit I can't even watch that goddam niggers

You clearly don't know shit about niggers if you think Russia or WWII compare to the death and rape that's been continuously happening in Africa for as long as history records

Is that why you're in a relatively safe white country instead of nigger land? Fuck off

No that's called being a European. It's why our people are awesome and easily taken advantage of

Remember that Africans never evolved beyond hunter gatherer. Pets, and by extension, livestock, are part of the agricultural revolution unique to human races north of the Sahara. As such, your average nig of West African decent has no empathy for pets or other animals, let alone each other. To them, it is a prey animal to be tortured for primitive gratification or killed for food.

tl;dr

Good job nigger and quit culturally appropriating my language and clothes and running water and electricity and cars and planes and food etc

Amazing, Wow, that must explain why Asians are both lactose intolerant and eat dogs. Maybe this is why lefty whites are not territorial, because they think immigrants are pets. Maybe they think everyone is the governments pet?

> some cry moar bs

Quit appropriatiing your entire existance from us, white bitch.

kek,

sciencemag.org/news/2016/09/almost-all-living-people-outside-africa-trace-back-single-migration-more-50000-years

I really hope someone shoots this piece of shit. I want the gene pool cleansed.

>Anyone with low IQ does stuff like this
Forrest Gump was pretty docile, this is sociopathic

It's instinct from being in the african bush. sharp teeth= kick/kill instinct

mah nigga, shilltrain incoming

That ass is just gross senpai ,its not even fat with a PH

>why can't niggers keep pets
For the same reason arabs can't, they have no empathy.

lmao you probably have a tiny cock that can't penetrate even the flattest of asses

aii limonada
THIC

This. I had a shit childhood and never kicked any cats. Niggers are simply sociopaths, or at least the vast majority of them are.

no worries favela monkey

id smash that tho

I would say fpbp, but there's a difference between attacking and torturing. Niggers are the pitbulls of the human race, they are violent by nature because of their genetic, even if you raise them well they can flip anytime and we blame their ex master for it.

yeah same

fuck cats. fuck niggers too.

how come there are so many white trash families that own malnutritioned pitbulls and rottweilers and the SPCA and other organizations have to intervene?

if you can't even afford more than a trailer, you shouldn't own pets, especially when you also have 8 kids to feed

when your wig is made out of rope. Pretty useful wig if you are a sailor or just wandering in the woods.

The negro never developed agriculture, and certainly never domesticated animals, it is in a negros nature to simply kill an animal when it sees it, much in the same way a wolf would kill something if given the chance. Races from colder climates that had scarce food were forced to innovate, domesticating animals and treating them kindly is in a whites best interest.

Because their dogs are not of use to them, people behave very different to animals when they are of use to them, also a combination of bad parenting and poverty.