The ((Coming Anti-Christ))

The ((Coming Anti-Christ))

If Jesus was hebrew (jue), and was the counter culture mesiah of his time (roman pagan or watever), was he an anti christ? ((Bringing in the age of juedizm)).

My point is, will the age of jue statanic rule finally be over once the coming of the ((anti)) krist arrives in the new age of ((new belief system))??

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh sweetie, your racist Islam hating religions are dying in the western world. No one cares. Try going to college instead of church.

If this is actually a serious attempt to understand societal programming regarding apparent "messiahs" and "anti-christs" in the "end-times", this site will be of use

redefininggod.com/

>implying Judaism is dying out on its own
Nice try Achmed

I was not implying a specific religion. Nice try you fucking kike. I was looking in the bigger picture. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Haha you have no idea what youre talking about. Leave normie.

Im looking at the bigger picture. I dont disagree with this site or your opinion, but after fully understanding that hitler was the first guy to take the banking ((technology)) away from the jues (aka current mesiah ruling belief system) to possibly ?create breakaway civilisation? Could it be possible that the next (anti christ) will be counter to this system but move us on to the next? In other words, is the age of the jues( banking debt system) on its way out the door making way for the new age making it ((anti)) christ(jue)???
Normies need not apply

he couldn't be the anti-christ of himself seeing as that he was christ.

He may not see himself as the anti christ. But being ((anri christ)) would it mean he(or she) goes against ((christ)) as i the current ((hebrew))(jue) state of the world(banking)

Islam is the true redpill

How is it any better than juedism?

No usury

luciferians think christ was the "anti-christ" and that he perverted the occult mystery religions they follow

Islam could very well be anti krist(jue). Though id rather like to see the breakaway civilisation(rogue nasocials x-ww2) bring peace to earth, i dont see islam making as much of a breakthrough in thw west, based on the fact that it's mostly a jue plan of attack (i could be wrong)

Go on....
You are bringing to light my inquest for this post...but in todays current control of the ((jue)) banking system, in which hitler managed to circumvent and create the brwakaway civilization.

I would suggest a more nuanced view on that. Yeah there are the zio slaves like Saudi Arabia and it's gulf state buddies, Daesh, Al Qaeda, Al Nusra and that whole refugee crisis, but there are also legitimate anti-zio-globalist groups like Hezbollah and then there is also Iran which opposes Israel and it's vassal states and has no Rothschild central bank.

I totally disprove sharia law, haram,stoning and the killing of gays; im sure most western people agree. You may have a point since islam is ((counter jue)), but i don't think that kind of thinking is true. My rebuttal is that china would prevail, since they have more population on the planet. China is more in ned with jue than izlame

they believe lucifer was trying to free us from blissful ignorance, and that god was in the wrong for keeping adam and eve in the garden of eden. not sure where you want me to go with this.

Are you an anti-(you)?

*circumcise

i'll add that the zionists in control of the banking systems are luficerians.

On the other hand, a new and improved version of islam id get behind, but currently, with it's stone age judicial system and backwards religious (fanatical)(extreme)(strict) doctrine,id be more inclined if it was more focused on family values, and a lot less political. I see that maybe there could he method to the madness of introducing izlamaficarion in the west to improve this, but im not interested in having my wife getting impregnated after dodging a truck then getting raped by 5 muslims, if she survives from being stabbed to death in the name of Allah

It's easy: By their fruits shall ye know them.

Christianity generally has good fruits, everything else not so much.

Did that make sense to you when you wrote it? It's like you're just randomly using phrases you heard while flipping between the history channel, some televangelist, and stormfront.

LARP as something easier, you're not ready for this one yet.

Are we not in a blissful (dumbed down) age right now? Should i stary buying Ammunition to ensure my survival?

Thats a good point, ive recently learned they have been trying to fullfill prophecies in order to bring in the next coming of the the anti krist

When it comes to the first question the serpent said to Adam and Eve, the trick was in the question. We accepted by God go to Him first for all things in Heaven. But here below we still sin thus I've been praying every day for Jesus Christ to return because this corruption is insane. From the clouds above Jesus Christ will be seen coming down to save his sheep!