Was America a Mistake?

I've been thinking about this lately
>Founded by invading population; no racial ties between the settlers and the land they conquered
>no ancient architecture to remind us of our European roots and achievements
>most prolific offender of the Atlantic slave trade ensuring white guilt and the creation of the nigger underclass
>toxic nihilistic culture bred out of the lack of connection to our racial roots
>diabolical and possibly satanic government bent on destabilizing the world to satisfy the greed of a handful of ancient Jews

Don't get me wrong, I'm a proud burger eating, freedom loving American, but now that we're in a period of decline, at the end of the day, will we have done more harm than good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because we brought niggers with us. We should have sent them all back after the civil war. Otherwise we could've built a beautiful civilization not riddled with crime and degeneracy.

we would have been better off if we balkanized early on. the civil war was the turning point for that.

GTFO my country.

I don't know...was civilization?
> Created murder
> Created weapons
> Created money

....I mean, like, was *any* of it worth it?...really?

Yes it was. If usa would have stayed in the empire we would have finished pacifying the shitskins and be living on mars by now. Thanks a lot, your hedonism doomed us all.

it just hurts thinking that because of us, all the retarded Europeans think that they have to take in the entire third world.

If it wasn't for you, we would have finished colonizing the planet and there would be no third world.

" freedom loving American"

Its not america's fault its the European Union's fault. They force european countries to take immigrants against their free will. The Jews had their claws in other countries beside the U.S learn your history.

Fuck off leaf, you were just too cucked to fight for your freedom

I know, but the European people wouldn't be so easy to manipulate if they weren't told everyday about how whites half a world away forced blacks to pick cotton

Nope, it's 100% usa's fault. We were about to purge the chinks and niggers when you chimped out.

>I don't want to save uk from nepoleon, I want to farm cotton instead

plebs

USA was founded by jews and aristocrates who were too pussy to do their duty.

You will never be free. Freedom is a lie. Honour and sacrifice is what is real.

Hey leaf how was that dog cock last night?

Is this bait?

>Founded by invading population; no racial ties between the settlers and the land they conquered
Population shifts happen. They suck for the natives but they happen

I'll give you that one, but only because I don't know enough US architecture to know details

>most prolific offender of the Atlantic slave trade ensuring white guilt and the creation of the nigger underclass
What is Brazil?

>toxic nihilistic culture bred out of the lack of connection to our racial roots
You used to have a good culture until good old capitalism decided it couldn't market that. So they did their best to replace it with mindless consumerism and easily marketable fast food
And your forefathers allowed it

>diabolical and possibly satanic government bent on destabilizing the world to satisfy the greed of a handful of ancient Jews
You had a good run resisting them, but once they get their claws in they'll refuse to let go. Again, your forefathers did not fight hard enough to prevent it, and thus you're left to clean it up

The USA, and american settling as a whole was a good thing for most of its time. It's only after (((they))) got their claws dug in deep that your culture and glory started bleeding out

WRONG. US WAS CREATED *BECAUSE* OF THE KIKES, A PLACE WITHOUT THEM!

I'd rather be free to sacrifice myself for my family than be forced to sacrifice myself for some old bitch sitting on a throne.

Tasted like your moms vaj.

You doomed us all america, you doomed the empire and your kin.

Lmao, and how did that work out for you?

You aren't and individual, you are a long line of copies. YOU are your ancestors, the jews lied to you and sold you a lie, we could have killed all the shitskins. You cucked it all up.

Your sick lies and your mind virus called "freedom" ruined it all.

Why can't you be in my country instead of dumbfuck OP i swear majority people on /pol still in their edgy teen state all emotions and no facts to their argument.

Either way its still us the whites fault for all our problems.

Perhaps you should start fighting back, user. Canada is about to become a bland mix of Mexico and the Middle East.

>will we have done more harm than good?

No. Greatness, like all life, is ephemeral. We created many perfect things, as did the continent, and even if it all is destroyed, new perfection will emerge again so long as faggots like us don't give in to despair.

Degenerate euros like Sartre started post-modernism, not us.

fuck you man, I love my country, it's out of love that I lament how far we've fallen

We became the most powerful nation in human history.

You are just a husk of a brit, look at you defending your master like the dog you are.

As opposed to a global empire that seeded white people everywhere, we could have been even more powerful. Jews will do that to you though.

Individualism and freedom is cancer. Your life is so short, the blink of an eye, think of where we would be without that sick way of thinking.

That's why the chinks are better than us, they hold on to the old ways of collectivism.

And your leader is a feminist, Muslim cuck-child. Take some responsibility for your own mess instead of blaming America.

>>no ancient architecture to remind us of our European roots and achievements
FUCK OFF go visit a catholic church you communist

Because I gave a quick look, here's some American architecture, taken partially from Nordic roots but that's okay because a large amount of Americans at the time were Nordic immigrants

Aside from that you had a large amount of classical Roman style buildings for government, to remind you of the Roman ideas that made up your government at the time. To say you have no cultural architecture is a lie- You do, you have your roots, but as with architecture everywhere it is being wiped out by 'modern architecture'

Aside from that, many Americans spoke German up to WW1, owing to their German roots. Aside from this, they supported Germany mostly. Anti-German propaganda turned the tide and people stopped teaching German to their kids, or grandkids. WW2 and the atrocity propaganda that followed ensured that the German roots for a large part of America became a thing to be vaguely ashamed of

Stop letting propaganda and the media guide your culture and opinions. It's never too late to develop a culture, or recover a lost one

In a collective you are only as great as the weakest among you, to exceed is suicide.

You failed, commie-leaf, your kind will be among the first to die during the great world habbening, the "true believers".

Hahahahhagetfucked!

This

Fuckin' southerners couldnt pick their own goddamn cotton

Of course there was a happy merchant there to keep the slave trade alive too

We are talking about the world. Canada is going to have a conservative majority and we just stole all of china's cash with the housing bubble.

You can't even argue my points, you just start foaming at the mouth because I'm attacking your boyfriend.

>old ways of collectivism
nigger there's a reason why every government relies on the implication of force, people don't want to be told what to do. The best way of life is to just stay the fuck out of eachother's business, because at the end of the day you cna't control whether or not people will be degenerate morons, the most you can do is have your shotgun close at hand if they try to touch your children.

were any of those catholic churches built before the 17th century?

Still doesn't change the fact that your country is irrelevant in the big scheme of things. Apparently Americans had something you cunts didn't.

false.
see: South America

You can blame the jews all day, but every sick, self destructive philosophy has come from your country. Multiculture, individualism, the farce called freedom.

We are part of a greater whole called humanity, and unless you are having children or building rocket ships then you are just some gay fag feeding on the scraps. The only reason you are even here is because the old rules decided the let the peasantry run amok. There is no grand design in your existence. As I said you are just a copy of a copy of a copy. What are you doing to make the world better and spread your ancestors lineage? Are you killing shitskins? Are you making white babies? Are you colonizing space? Your country is cancer.

Yea they stole your money and convinced your colonies to trade with them instead of you. Battered wife syndrome looks good on you.

Nah, you did OK until you started letting Jews take control.

Now you're just a cesspool of degeneracy and have been spreading that shit world wide and should just kys.

thanks Norway, you will always be the greatest of the nords

>most prolific offender of the Atlantic slave trade

may as well ask if the "natives" who came over from asia so werent native either, they just got here first, made a mistake by coming here. Their mistake was not advancing as much as europeans had. so they were conquered. Advance or die, that is life.

>a Canadian nationalist

You have no history. You're kinsmen accomplished nothing and the world wouldn't skip a beat if you were wiped off the map.

HAHAHA what is your country doing? your country is more degenerate than ours allowing to fuck dogs. I cant believe a dog fucker is trying to lecture us on destructive philosophies when your more down the tubes than us.

I'm not a canadian nationalist. I'm an empire loyalist thank you. Just keep sucking american cock, I mean it's gotten you so far right. Look at the state of us, it's your fetish for americans that has put your country on life support. You guys lost your way a long time ago. You even tried to copy them by creating the e.u.

Brits are pathetic, it's really sad.

So you admit you suck dog cock, not that surprising since you are a leaf after all.

My country is doing better than u.k. and australia that's for sure. Even with a treasonous government. And our quality of life is un-matched.

>maybe if I bash canada the americans will think I'm cool

Your elites have been queers and pedos for longer than we have existed.

>most prolific offender of the Atlantic slave trade

exact opposite. US imported almost the least amount of slaves. Kings of the atlantic slave trade were the portuguese and brazil

Jews ran the slave trade

>was america a mistake?
no, but israel was

>white guilt in action, let's reexamine it from an objective lense.
>>Founded by invading population; no racial ties between the settlers and the land they conquered
about 10 million or so indians who did fuck all about the entire north american continent than scalp rivalling tribes, the settlers started to buid in the nation, they tried to wage war, they lost.. weren't annihilated which can oftentimes be the custom in other places but given their own reservations where they could live out their livestyle to this day.

Meanwhile the settl4ers built the US from the ground up which excludes a) mass immigration b) invasion of sovereign soil c) whatever else you want to fit into that category to feel sorry about how things did it in the past becuase it's you that need to be sorry about that ofcourse, doesn't matter that everyone else were doing similar things and that was the mindset.. its just you that need to be sorry. Don't you see, because of those indians you can't have laws and borders in the nation that you created that they didn't create and you din't take over and that was never there to begin with.. but DAMN YOU WHITE PERSON.. THERE WAS SOME INDIANS THERE. FUCK YOU FOR GIVING THEM RESERVATIONS AND LETTING THEM DO THEIR OWN SHIT.. Fucking asshole..

Come on now, knowing that you come from those things is good enough..

>>most prolific offender of the Atlantic slave trade ensuring white guilt and the creation of the nigger underclass

about 380.000 blacks were purchased by the already establihed slave market in the middle east, brought over by JEWISH slave ships to JEWISH owners. who then decided that unlike others they should NOT be repatriated, the guy who tried to repartriate them which was the custom so that there would be no ethnic intereference got shot in the fucking head.. Which is exactly why the US still has a nigger problem.. l

(cont)
>>toxic nihilistic culture bred out of the lack of connection to our racial roots
Only in recent years with all the transsexual and fag propaganda, before this the US had a very nice and neat culture.
>>diabolical and possibly satanic government bent on destabilizing the world to satisfy the greed of a handful of ancient Jews
Well you got me there.

Its matched by any other country Canada is literally shit. You make less money and can buy less with it with your inflated currency. You can't even talk what your saying in public or you would get arrested for hate speech. Just face it bud your country is shit

I don't think so, our country will rebound with all the chink money we stole. Canada is a boring pleb version of usa, which is a good thing.

when I mean that we have no racial ties to our land I mean that we are alien to it. Say what you will about the natives, but they adapted to the land perfectly, everything from their religion and culture to their technology and tactics was in sync with the land around them, namely the wide endless plains that surrounded them. Europeans developed in a more compact and mountainous environment, and their architecture and customs reflect that. Think castles and stone walls vs. tepes and tents. Modern American architecture is at odds with the landscape it inhabits, and when it isn't mimicking it's european roots, it's completely soulless.

It's my theory that without architectural beauty to remind us of the past, we're destined to devolve into nihilistic wastes of skin.

>when I mean that we have no racial ties to our land I mean that we are alien to it. Say what you will about the natives, but they adapted to the land perfectly, everything from their religion and culture to their technology and tactics was in sync with the land around them, namely the wide endless plains that surrounded them.

same could be said for the arborigenees.. if the arabs had claimed that territory i doubt there would be any indians left that weren't muslim let me put it to you like that.

North america and australia has massive ressources.. in the colonial way the empire needed to expand to a) promote civilization to the heathen b) to ascertain ressources.. it was the way things were back then, now today as we are cushy having a nice weekend in our advanced society that these people in the past struggled to achieve to make things easier for us.. it is nice to try to see how we see things now and look at how they did things then and say "well this could've been handled better" By whom mother theresa? it was tough times in those times.. much struggle and effort to bring us to this point.. without acess to those ressources i doubt you would have such an easy time as you do now.. we all make sacrifices.. you don't get to go back and say well it was probably not the nicest thing to do.. if you lived at that day you would be going fucking take that shit.. we need it.. and don't you ever forget that. Both australia and north america they had plenty of time to develope a sovereign nation, if they had, it would be an invasion surely.. I agree, but they had no nation so the european colonialists laid claim to it and everything in the US now was built by them. If you build something from the ground up it's yours, you don't get to say indians own it or those who built it need to gtfo.. Do you tell someone who build a house from nothing that they should give their house to some bum living down the road cause he was sleeping under a tree during?

they had no nation by the standards of civilized society, but still had ancestral ties to the land. I'm willing to concede that we are justified in owning our land today out of the right of conquest, that we are putting the land to better use than the natives were, but my point still stands that we aren't adapted for the land that we inhabit.

America was founded by outcasts of European society. First it was Pilgrims, then Irish, Italian mafia, Jews, etc. Basically it's a country of undesirables. It's a playground for the criminally-minded to get a fresh start and exploit their way to riches.

i'm very drunk so you willl excuse me for my bad english, but you needened be so ashamed of yourself.. you have done so many great things and achieved so many great things.. Its that communist critical theory that you in all likelyhood have been taught that is false because different mentality and situation in different times and you always have to cross reference within a certain era of history what EVERYONE ELSE WERE DOING which they never do with that no.. the communist critical theory (designed to debase western society) claims that you should analyze every aspect of western civilization with the assumption that it is inherently flawed. So things that produced this situation that you now take for granted, but is not so granted if this is kept up.. you are taught to say is wrong.. family unit.. its wrong.. male and woman traditional roles wrong, christianity wrong, european civilization is wrong, their ideas wrong, their values, wrong, their culture is wrong do you see the point? These things aren't wrong infact they represent the least wrong COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE which this theory never does.. it causes you to be morally repugnant only to western society whilst venerating and kissing the assholes of things like islam who would've cut the head of your entire family so that you would not even exist, had it not been for western civilization acting as a bullwark against it.. they enslaved milions of eastern europeans and the conversation never goes there.. it's always about the fucking niggers in the US that picked cotton and it was the worst thing in human history fucking give me a break.. Our honesty is our fallacy in that regard, we keep record of our wrongs to remind us not to do them, we were ashamed of slavery yet we were first to stop it.. Do the muslims regret slavery? not at all.. how long did they enslave africa.. 1400 years compared to 4-500 years of trans atlantic slave trade of blacks.. did they sterilize the black males? yes (continued)

we are a mistake, but not a mistake that didn't just WHOOPS into place but by terrible decisions

for example, the delusions of braving the new world really spread out england's overreach more-so than it already was. No empire can gleam over the world much less in those times. Fuckers should have just played by the rules or shafted us more discreetly

but muh tea

muh representation

No worries my friend, I am very drunk as well. That's the conundrum though, it's not that we we more evil than any other race, it's simply that we were better at warring than any other race.

(continued) did they use the women as sexual pleasure in harems.. yes, did they kill the little black babies yes.. did they use the africans as warslaves.. yes.. nearly 100 million suffered under this 1400 year domain.. yet 380.000 black africans sent on slaveships to pick fucking COTTOn.. FUCKING COTTON.. after failed repatriation the white nation of the US tore itself apart in a civil war partially based around letting slaves be freed, and we have to hear endlessly how it is the worst thing that ever happened in the world is that some niggers in america picked COTTON, FUCKING COTTON.. are you fucking kidding me, the arabs destroyed these assholes for 1400 years and white man is worst ever cause a few niggers picked cotton and then got full citizenship afterwards.. we are the fucking most pathetic tyrants in the history of mankind.

Do you hear muslims apologize for any of the aforementioned, no you're never going to hear that.. if a nigger said to the arabs hey i want reparations for 1400 years of slavery, they would be told to get a boat sail it into the middle of the ocean and fucking sink it.. essentially go fuck themselves.. but because white people are deeply moral.. we talk much about it to the poin that because we talk much about it they pretend as if it was the worst fucking thing..

We are so fucking moral that we even fail as tyrants, it's not in our nature, even when we want to be cruel we find a way to have mercy on those we are cruel against, it's a fucking joke that we are seen as the most vile, when you examine what everyone else were doing we are fucking teddybears in comparison.. dont get me wrong we can wage war but even when we wage war we find some way to make it moral we are like fucking boyscouts compared to others who are just straight down savage and have no sympathy or mercy.. it's hilarious..

Even with isis we do this which is salafist islam the very thing that they had an entire empire of for 1400 years this is the very thing that beat the shit out of europe and caused the crusades because they had an empire full of isis instead of just a relative little group

>you must be nice to them it's the geneva convention..

It's hilarious we are seen as bad guys like that..

If someone else was us, i don't even know how to say it.. ISIS would have been bombed with nuclear weapons with zero regard for civilian casualties.. count yourself lucky that the white man is still in charge because i know their texts and their psyche.. and they would do it believe me.. They would not even hesitate.

And then they would say, we took care of ISIS it's over.. welll it sure is then.. ISIS and everyone else in that vicinity.. But you're right then its over.

The European Nationalist Right has always been anti-American, and with good reason. America has been a worse global influence than the Soviet Union.

The European Nationalist Right has always been anti-American, and with good reason. America has been a worse global influence than the Soviet Union.

It's a shame that all the best and worst stuff comes out of America. I don't understand why you don't want the middle east to stabilise and the only answer I have is that modern stable and prosperous Muslim countries would be a threat to Israel.

i'm trying to encourage the burgers to do the right thing.. but your argument is not entirely invalid sadly. It's sad more than anything can be said what the US has been reduced to.. "shining beacon on the hill" say when..

reminds me of one of my favourite western scene of the scum that try to direct things.. and doc holliday, he's my kind of guy a diseased drunkard who happens to be very clever at the same time and everyone discounts him.

My aim is really to tell man about the mahdi of islam and how to get ready for it.. i hope the US wakes up and sheds its skin into a new skin that is more patriotic, because they're going to need it..

but that which is evil.. it's really time for it to die.. its been almost 10.000 years now of this bullshit,. Evil has to close up shop at one point or another.. it sure has had plenty of business in the meantime..

youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

#mahdikiller i want to claim the ultimate price.. the fallen one cast out of heaven.. for my knowledge of him i have paid a heavy price aswell. Might not be allowed to i might just tip over before the end or higher powers will beat me to it.. if its all written then im sure they would have no objection of me trying. but what a dream to kill the agent of the great malefic..

not before he fullfils his work ofcourse, as it is written so shall it be, still coming to terms with that it's fucking retarded.. they let him out he causes mayhem then he is destroyed.. still seems stupid as fuck to me. Even if he is thrown into a man instead of his original being. Why put on a fucking show like this, oh i forget he was very important.. but still. it feels like we're all participants in a GAMESHOW?. just do it and get it over with spare people "theyre spared through the ressurection" it all just seems so fucking insane anyways..

I "like" the recent syrian general they are starting to amp it up.. syria "the mahdi will come" general.
Probably i will never do anything but watch it play out.. atleast iknow.. what a horrid revelation..

Tell you what though i love based gramps that figure things out down the line.. youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

Wtf is wrong with your weak ass, america rule the world.

Who else would have kept the reds at bay for 4 and half decades ?

If it wasn't for american influence, Germany

No, it is the way forward

>race
Stop being ethnocentric you retard thats what the mud people are, white people are the only people in history to make civic empires, and they were the greatest empires.
>architecture
We built things based on roman and greek architecture, much superior to barbarian european trash.
>slave trade
we literally rescued people from africa
>nihilistic
You have it backwards, its the ethnocentrism of every non white causing the problem, not a lack of it.
>government
our founders saw it coming and put in place a system to give us every opportunity to fight it.

If it where not for american influence everything east of the rhine would have been part of the soviet union.

>Barbarian European Trash.
Except that the barbarians were schizophrenic and thought they were Romans so they build their buildings based on Roman arhitecture which is based on Greek architecture.

America wasn't a mistake, dividing the entire continent into 3 big countries and a handful of minor shitholes on the other hand...(Because US has so much land it bacame powerful af)
Also if US didn't exist germanic culture would be superior... Which is atually good because it's an actual culture not an autistic shadow of an artificial culture based solely on personal gain we see in the US.