Meta

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Hillary, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3TE4fu5btg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think if you look into the data you'll find white nationalism is the only rational response to today's ills.

you can still prevent todays ills without going the extra mile and becoming an extreme fanatic

I wonder who could possibly have written such a post.

My friend, what are you doing behind the burger proxy. Come back north, you shouldn't be shitposting on your own

Sir, did you got lost on the way to Reddit?

>I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website.

Sup Forums was never good.

lurk moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3TE4fu5btg

t h i s

>Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Hillary

xD
top kek

Sup Forums was never a liberal site in the way you were describing. It was always more a "don't fuck with me" default position with the freedom to be offensive and a propensity to shit on everything. There was a point where the non-liberal side were obviously the stupidest, and that is what has shifted. We're still shitting on the dumbest side

You be trippin my nigga

This. The shift'll happen again, if that's what you're missing, but understand that it'll shift again after that. And after that again. The only constant is that there will be motherfuckers being stupid and we'll be there to have a laugh at their expense.

Pol is a Christian board.
>>>/reddit/

I really hope this is bait, if antifa actually thinks they can be this blatantly obvious without anyone realizing, then it only shows how retarded liberals are.

Take a look. Look at this cuck. He's not gonna be happy when the shift happens again.

>Implying most people take Sup Forums seriously...

>nigger-tier lefty bait

>Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

No, fuck you.

Look into your heart.

You need us more than we need you.

Nigger what?
It has long been said that if you aren't a liberal when you're young you have no soul, but if you aren't a conservative when you're an adult, you have no brain.
Do you know which people become more liberal as they get older? Motherfuckers born with a silver spoon in their mouths that never had to work a day in their lives for anything and had that lifestyle enabled for them by their parents and the state. GEE, funny how that describes 99.9% of antifa and the lefties still drinking the liberal kool-aid.
Eat a dick, OP.

One alcoholic said it and now everyone else says it to circlejerk lol

fire needs to be fought with fire. today's liberal is an extreme fanatic of the left. Full degeneracy enabled. Where natsoc is full decency enabled.

God bless that alcoholic for removing his social inhibitions and speaking the truth.

Ok

[helicopter intensifies]

He had none to begin with and then ran the country into the ground after the war ended. See a pattern here?

nigger.

>circlejerk
It's not like it isn't accurate.

>I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride,
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
An ATIFA faggot trying to infiltrate Sup Forums snapped.
Bye bye commie cuck.

I know exactly how your are feeling user. I was once in the hospital for a week and there was no remote and I had to watch an hour of the view because the nurse would be off wiping peoples shitty asses, so I know that feel.

The first thing I did when I got out was take a walk through the old neighborhood for a nice dose of reality.

Niggers on the corner selling crack, staring me down and making me feel unwelcome in the exact spot I spent my childhood.

Am I suppose to change ? Am I suppose to find somewhere else to go ? Is it "their home" now ? Did I get out-turfed ?

At what point, do we stop being walking mats user ? What does it take ?

How many times can you tell yourself "well they are not all bad people" before you start to take back your "proverbial" turf ?

Or do you just feel like you should pay back your great great great grandpa's debt forever ?

even joey salads called them "morons"

I like when he said "we all supported Hillary"...fag

Move to Plebbit already then. This place was never full-blown liberal as you seem to be thinking. In fact, the board is mostly conservative/libertarian. It has changed, yes, you're obviously new or a troll.

>strict moderation
Legit kill yourself then. We'll all move to (2*4)chan if than happens.

I supported gay marriage, but that is pretty much it from your bait post

I love madame president

I'm honestly shocked at the audacity of you oven-dodging Jew rats. Naming the Jew has been my highest priority for nearly 100 years. Jewish cultural rot has destroyed the west. I hope to live to see dear Hitler's final solution implemented

>fire needs to be fought with fire.

Think about this. Really think. Since when has that notion ever worked out in the long run? That's acceptable if you just want to be petty and get back at a friend, but where does that idea have any validity in something that affects everyone, like politics for example?

OP you are partly correct but things have changed. The left wing made the world a better place once upon a time but the left has evolved and the world is different. The left agenda now now supports the removal of white identity and a communist revolution?! Huh? What on earth happened? It's no longer the left I once fought for. The current Right wing is closer to the old school Left wing now days. The Nazi bullshit on this site is mostly used ironically and I do beleive it undermines our cause a great deal. I am proud of my White European heritage along with many others on this site. My main concern in all this comes from the replacement levels of immigration targeting white nations on a global level. If one of your family were gang raped by migrants then maybe you'd consider that things aren't looking so good.

(((University of California)))

Seconded, been here since '08 and can confirm that before there was even a Sup Forums Sup Forums has been like this.

ok

fpbp

fuck off faggot

look at Hitler, worked pretty well to get into power and fix the economy.
Inb4 he lost and killed himself
Would not have went that way with Russia if he did listen to his generals. Can't blame Hitler because UK, USA were jew's puppets and Canada has always been like the little odd brother that wants to fit in. Took 4 countries and France to bring Germany to its knees.

>LIBERAL

are you fucking high? there are no more liberals in America, save a few based holdouts like Christ Hedges. NONE. they all became NEOCONS / ZIOCONS and believe in beating the everliving shit out of brown nations for fun and profit.

and you want racism and sexism? that's exactly what America got the final year under Obama. not content to push white males with liberal guilt, they launched an all out violent assault on White America. suddenly, transgenders are literally wagging their penises in the faces of our daughters in public restrooms, with the full support of the law. blacks are openly rioting for Thug Lives Matters, even sending sympathetic whites to the back of the bus on their parades, and the violence is openly supported by law enforcement standing down.

seriously, fuck you. NO MORE. the so-called LIBERALS are the true "fascists" as you say, as witnessed by your need to make every cause of yours enforced by violence or the threat of violence.

may you DIAF you yourself have set.

Everyone knows this is bait.
What do you think of that, you
multi-gender theory buying, free-bleeding, wage gap believing, hair dying, Hill shilling, gun control lobbying, sanctuary city supporting, Obama cock sucking, pussy hat wearing, CNN trusting, Trump protesting, virtue signalling, Kinsey Scale wandering, morality hating, double standards wielding, dildo carrying, Huffington Post reading, Black Lives Matter posting, Islam apologizing, terrorism enabling, anal pumping, occupy democrats sharing, fan fiction writing, tinder using, white guilting, victim olympics competing, yaoi drawing, morbid obesity justifying, religion bashing, cross fit endorsing, pride parade marching, Orlando mourning, geek culture attention flagging, Orange is The New Black watching, Bruce Jenner worshipping, pop and rap listening, Lady Gaga obsessing, night clubbing, starbucks drinking, snopes citing, coal burning, tumblr blogging, J.K. Rowling Twitter following, netflix and chilling, open relationship having, promiscuous disease-ridden blue-waffled pansexual degenerate whore?

I asked about the consequences of things in the long run, user. Not short-term effects. Could you really say that the repercussions of ww2 had more good than bad in the long-term?

>we all voted for Hillary
>supported gay marriage
>opposed racist conservative Christians
Do you even know where you are?

>people only get more liberal with age
Actually the opposite is true, people become more conservative with age. You'll notice that virtually any college campus is filled with leftists, whereas older people tend to be more conservative. The reason for this is because leftist indoctrination says things like "blacks are good people they're just oppressed" and "Islam is a religion of peace" and people who haven't seen much of the world (younger people) believe it because they're idealistic and naive.

But as you get older, you see that niggers aren't oppressed, they're violent stupid thugs who are responsible for their own shitty lot in life, and mudslime savages are anything but peaceful, as they commit acts of terror all over the world and after hearing "they're peaceful!" after each attack you gradually stop believing it. Now take your (you) and get the fuck out of here

>Sup Forums
>"POLITICALLY FUCKING INCORRECT aka HELICOPTER RIDES FOR LEFTISTS"
op = faggot