Why did America start caring about nignogs?

why did America start caring about nignogs?

why don't we still have slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Desu if she had a #ImWithHer sticker I would have not stopped either

This nigger wouldn't have helped her. If anything the Trump sticker made him question if she had a gun so he didn't rape her. Funny how a stupid sticker may have saved her life.

Why? White guilt brought on by (((education)))

He couldn't carjack a stuck car.

How do you even pronounce "Coyolxauqui"?

>It's humane and morally right to help this troubled person
>but she has a sticker of someone I don't like
>so instead of proving this person wrong I'm going to prove them right
>that'll show'em

Niggers everybody.

AS IF they'd actually get out to help anyone.

I would help someone if they had a Bernie or Hilary sticker.

this, if there was no sticker the only thing that would have changed was that he wouldn't have made a post about the car being stuck

For real, how do you get your car stuck like that? Those conditions aren't even that bad.

>implying a nog in a 2002 Honda Civic could do anything to help her out of the ditch anyway l

this

It is human nature to help someone in need. I don't give a shit if they have a hillary or bernie or even God forbid an Oakland Raiders sticker on their car. I would help them because that is what humans do when someone needs help.

Imagine not even having that basic human feeling toward someone that needs our help.

>this, if there was no sticker the only thing that would have changed was that he wouldn't have made a post about the car being stuck
But there is no sticker on the car.

>why did America start caring about nignogs?

Chritcucks started loving thy neighbour to hard.

That and the other world powers started putting trade restrictions on the USA since they couldn't compete wuth essentially free labour.

These fucking losers in their Prius wouldn't be able to help anyone even if they tried

That nigger wasn't going to help her Reguardless of the sticker.

There's literally no sticker on the car in that pic

Americans weren't such racist toolbags back in the 1980s. Really.

Thank the media and the public school system.

My parents and I were/are niggers

>no sticker

This and this.

Libtard logic 101

Its not in every human's nature. come on. There are whole groups of people that have 0 conscience or care for another human being. And there are plenty who would kill you just for having a Trump sticker on the car.

this

you don't pronounce a demon's name out loud

slavery is technically legal if your a felon

>nigger driving a 4x4
>nigger having a tow rope
what exactly could he do to help her in this situation?

She probably has Triple A (like any reasonable person that has weather like this where they live) and a tow truck is on the way

That's a good question, user. I'm reading some literature from the civil rights movement to find out how we got here. Hopefully it will give me some ideas about how to get out.

Reading this right now.

>he will not divide us

>Coyolxauqiu
>Artemisa
>Yolanda LaFrance

t. cuck

Lincoln cucked out and didn't deport their nasty asses like he wanted to.

Well hard for me to speak because i don't help black people or give them money on the street because they're black. But i also probably would do it if stuff like this didn't happen so much with black people. Idk

fpbp

dindus gonna dindu

You stupid fucking GOY this was the plan all along:

-The chosen race sells lowly black human-apes they get for a dirt cheap price from an African tribe and sell them pricey as potential farm equipment
-Later give rights to said farm equipment and thus destabilize the country
-???
-Shekels and dead/mixed white boi

Truth

I'd pronounce it "You have to go back."

trump supporters believe in ethnic nepotism so one of her own kind should help her out

what's wrong with the Raiders?

"The Truth About Slavery - Stefan Molyneux"
youtube.com/watch?v=31E1gHowYcA
FACT: Only 1.4% of whites owned slaves. That 1.4% were Jews. Which are still 1.4% of the population today.
FACT: Jews owned nearly all slave ships.
FACT: 28% of freed black slaves owned other black slaves, that's 20 times higher than white/black slave ownership.
FACT: Every other major race owned many times more slaves and treated them worse than whites ever did.
FACT: Whites ENDED slavery and they should be thanking us. We have always been the most peaceful race and the rest of you were just evil demonic pieces of shit and are jealous.

their fans are niggers desu

A lot.

In this video Stefan Molyneux answers every conceivable question about slavery.

Slavery is a degenerate economic model that saps producivity from the laborer and robs the owner/employer of potential output.

Should never have bought slaves from the nigger slavers in Africa.

>vegas

Black people don't care about white people so why would you help them? Were not on the same team.

Every NFL team has tons of nigger fans, although Oakland niggers are more niggery than usual. The Raiders have a long history in football - Madden, Gannon, Stabler, Plunkett etc.

I don't want slavery I want niggers to go back to Africa and stay there

Nignog refute all of those arguments just saying jews are white

>Call everyone racist
>they vote against your candidate
>get confused
>decide you didn't call them racist enough

Hopefully the Raiders will only have hispanic fans after their move to LA.

Slavery is degenerate you nigger.

From another viewpoint slavery was bad because we should never become dependent on another race.

Slavery also caused 99% of the niggers here today.

Slavery was a mistake.

The funny part is that LA got two teams, neither of which are the Raiders. LA doesn't give two fucks about either team BUT the Raiders.

Yeah but if 98.6% of whites didn't own slaves but all whites can still be blamed for slavery then since 20% of blacks are murderers it would make even more sense to blame all blacks for those crimes.

Oh yeah, LA got the Rams. I got them mixed up because they were in Niggerville too.

>Thinking they're logical

Don't worry guys, civic nationalism can still work! We'll just need to find a leader that everyone will love.

finally a solution to keep the blacks away from my car...

If only abe Lincoln wasn't assassinated. He was going to ship all the niggers back to Africa. Imagine how nice this country would be without them

Jesus fucking Christ in heaven, I hate niggers so goddamn much. Discovering Africa was literally the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity, ever.

These niggers are the reason I have to be back on base by midnight every night. Fuck you.

This is all Anglos fault, instead of exterminate them when they could, the retards thought of them as cheap labor and now we have nignogs all over the place like a pest of cockroaches.

Jews brought them to America. Whites being too empathetic for our own good thought they deserved to be treated like humans. Unfortunately they aren't human

That's the difference between the West and the rest.

Meh equal rights...

>4am red eye into LAX
>waiting on luggage
>hipster slut that has those disgusting cow nose piercing was also waiting on her luggage
>she's 5'6" and probably 95 lbs soaking wet
>6-8 guys and a few females standing there waiting for our luggage of course this includes myself
>sees the slut go for her bag which was fucking huge why do women always pack so fucking much is beyond me
>she tries to get the bag at first but it was lobbed in towards the the top of the belt
>she managed to reach it but doesn't have the upper body strength to lift it over another bag that was in the way
>generally she almost face planted
>we can tell she was getting a little upset
>none of us volunteered to help
>2nd time she barely managed to pull it out of the carrousel and dropped it loudly on the floor
>in her sarcastic tone,"THANK YOU GENTLEMENNN!"
>one of the guy standing there whispered something like "rights" or something, I am assuming he was saying equal rights
>she then said fuck you to all of us walking away while giving us the finger
>we all broke out in laughter

Shit was pretty funny...

Liberal black women are the worst

this
>muh cheap labor

>Tell people to rake personal responsibility.
>Expect liberals to solve their problems.
Wew lad.

>How do you even pronounce "Coyolxauqui"?
It's pronounced "nigger", rhymes with trigger, which it will

Jews aren't white anymore. When the wind blows the Jew bends.

/thread

True, praise Kek, but also Argentinians are niggers who somehow think they're not niggers.

It's funny, because if you had tried to help her with her bag she'd have called you a misogynist patriarch.

niggers and spics weary about approaching a car......
sure

lads, any redpilled book on the topic of slavery?

SHIIIEEET

* Las Vegas raiders

Honestly most of us after a 22 hour flight don't give a fuck and just wanted to go home.

Hahahaah holy shit

I have a Trump sticker and MAGA hat on my back window, and a Trump front plate cover. I've often stopped to help people on the side of the road and am as friendly as possible. Same when I chat with people at the grocery store, etc and they find out later I'm a supporter. It'll really show them that only the media is pushing the views that all Trump supporters are racist idiots when in reality we're some of the first to genuinely want to help and be friendly to others.

Be honest Sup Forums, you don't really go out and be a cunt to total strangers just because they think differently do you?

wtf i hate facebook liberals now

That's what you get for going to chinkity china.

>why did America start caring about nignogs?
When did that happen? We hate niggers and even having a nigger as president only made us hate niggers more.

Haha I went to ladyboy land. Man it was great...

It's okay I never help anyone in such cases, nobody is worth my time. Female more than the others. More chances of me helping a dude than a bitch actually. Not like she should have the right to drive.

>Why did America start caring about nignogs?
When leftists realized that niggers will always vote democrat for a few table scraps every 4 years.
>"I'll have those dumb shit niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years."-Lyndon B. Johnson

It's pretty simple. Northern states could not allow slavery because the industrial setting and close quarters would have made for devastating slave revolts. So, in order to compete with the increase in the amount of southern slave states and the 3/5 a person rule, northern free states had to continue making treaties to ensure that slave states wouldn't completely overpower them. In the end, southern states were so power hungry and greedy that they were massively triggered by the election of Abraham Lincoln and had an unironic #notmypresident moment, even though Lincoln didn't want to abolish slavery and was completely red pilled. After the civil war the economy became vulnerable to high level Jewery, which was both a blessing and a curse, in that the Jew overlords would allow America to stay relevant, but the blacks had to be treated "fairly", and as "equals", because everyone knows that if dumb white people were really running the show it would just be harder for everyone to turn a profit, which nobody wants. So we just get nicer and nicer to the blacks until those dumb inbred crackers in the south accept that they failed and stop being so publicly racist.

>That's the difference between the West and the rest.

This should be on a shirt.

Well, I probably wouldn't help a shifty looking nigger.

/thread

>I would have helped her
helped her with what? help her wait for AA? I doubt a city nigger would have a tow cable in his car

Underrated