Have Win10 installed

>Have Win10 installed
>Turn on my computer
>The welcome message for the day says "Only 6% of women graduate with stem degrees."
Does this kind of shit really piss off anyone else? Women are 55% of college students, earn 57% of bachelor's degrees, 60% of master's degrees, 52% of doctorate's, and yet these fuckers STILL manage to find a way to make women the victims. No one gives one shit about what happens to men.
How do they do it, Sup Forums? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>win10
Found your problem.

>Have Win10 installed
Hahahahahahaha

NT 4.0 was the only good windows.

>Win10

>Windows 10
>Windows 10
>Windows 10

Men can take care of themselves. Women are supposed to be victims. Don't you want to be the knight in shining armour rescuing a harem?

>The welcome message for the day says "Only 6% of women graduate with stem degrees."
This can't be real.
t. 8.1 user

Are you saying this is actually part of the operating system, or is it an independent program?

>gets raped by 187 niggers

>windows10
ahahahah

>Windows

Grow up, man.

>Windows X
Even 8.0 is better than this garbage.

>Literary elected a black, non-US citizen man as president one time

No idea, I've removed as much as I could from win 10 so ads and such messages don't display to me

>mexican CPU

You can't use a new CPU with win7.

I use windows 10, i cant for the fucking life of me get a cracked windows 7 install to work on usb3

NUC btw

They just need proper motivation.

>Literally didn't.

Fix your own shit faggot.

>using win10
You got what you deserved OP.
I have no sympathy for you.

>"we have to focus on women in education!"
>in reality, boys are struggling and being left behind in education
>"sh-shut up, you just hate women!"

>giving a fuck about men

faggot detected

>literal thought of the day
>Burn the Heretic! Kill the Mutant! Purge the Unclean!
We Imperium now.

>have parent computer still running win 7
>grandparent still running win 7
fug user all these newfangled websites aren't working right
>u want ubgrade bitch?
user no
>u want burger
no...
>I'll buy you windows whatever out of pocket and here's what will happen
user we just want to die anyway

What is the point of installing past windows 7? Is it security? If so then I might as well get OS X, but I hate Macs and I'm not autistic enough for Linux.

>What is the point of installing past windows 7?
If you can't answer it yourself then there isn't any.

>not disabling all that extraneous shit in Win10
>being this much of a tech illiterate pleb

Look I'd rather not use Win10 at all but there are reasons. Nevertheless, what the fuck is this "message of the day" bullshit?
I've never seen it
It doesn't exist.

Talking to women you'll realised that many of them acutally think STEM field is dry and boring, they'll prefer study more in social study and think that these fields are hot shit. Even if they are in STEM field man still don't give a shit about study always in there for an easy job at big companies.

I think it is women themselves need to change to adapt to STEM field, which require a logical mindset, sadly lack in many women.

>not using LTSB

found your problem

No, women don't need to change. Men just need to be willing to say that women are not likely to be interested in that field, and of the ones who are, most aren't going to be half as qualified as an equally interested man.

Wow, 2 frames a second better. Really gets the noggin joggin.

>The welcome message for the day says
so this is a fucking thing? Windows 10 pushes fucking propaganda on startup?

another reason im never installing it

t. Mexican CPU with an unsupported OS

It's designed to be as terrible and dystopian as possible.

5.0 (aka 2000) actually

>You can't use a new CPU with win7.
you can you just have to be competent enough to work around all the artificial limitations

>security
i usually think the opposite of this word when i think windows 10

at this point there is literally none. even DX12 is a bit of a stretch since most games dont really use it for fuck all

Ill always stick with Windows 10 because i'm too bad at computers to use Linux.

reeeee

And that's why you should disable all the "tips ad suggestions" garbage from Windows 10.
Don't trust the XPfags larpers, 10 is a great OS.

>unsupported OS
>win 7
Cocaine education

Here's one.

What does a human know about percentages, when I ask when was the last time you ever typed the word "percentages" on your keyboard instead of using "%" hmm? Praytell.

Before the % of anything even percentage and wise-versa itself was, The God of the Holy Bible is.

Can confirm, it was on the welcome screen, I got the same one.

Install Linux and the fortune program will greet you with all sorts of Zippy the Pinhead one-liners.

use mac or linux. windows is gy

I'm talking about XP, that stills widely used in the third world, stupid leaf.
But anyways, 7 haves less than two years of support.

>10 is a great OS
under the hood barely different from windows 7 except for added backdoors. basically an uglier buggier windows 7 with built in propaganda artificial limitations making it the "only OS that will work" and spy backdoors

Use Vista SP2 or 7 SP1 with a good antivirus and always using ad blockers and popup blockers and nothing will happen to your machine.

I did this exact thing on a NUC last month. I absolutely could not get it to boot from a USB 3 drive so I was forced to use a USB 2. Odd quirk I guess.

I would suggest not installing a pre-cracked copy (these almost always contain really bad malware, if you don't give a shit about that, then ignore what I am saying). You can install the legit Msoft copy from sites like mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/ and then manually load a known motherboard key into your registry or just use DAZ loader to do it for you (which I consider to be trustworthy software)
That will give you 100% vanilla Windows with no BS.
Good luck, user!

If you give people shit about Windows 10 and you don't use some Linux variant yourself you have no room to speak.

>7 haves less than two years of support.
considering 7 has a huge number of users i say theres either going to be a postponement of EOL or lots of unofficial updates

They want a huge schism between men and women so that the family unit can become weak enough to die out.

If the family unit dies out, the monsters will really try some nasty shit on us.

Society views men as expendable and always has

>not stripping all the spyware you can out of windows 10

>umpteen amounts of retardation concentrated in post
>leaf

I was worried for a second

>Ctrl-F
>Nobody has mentioned the FREE Spybot Anti-beacon software which turns off windows 10 bullshit

Though honestly windows 7 is better and windows 10 should fuck right off with its Indian CEO.

I'm scared pol, how do I avoid Windows 10. Is Apple the solution if I get a new computer?

>Only 6% of women graduate with stem degrees
Stupid cunts, they should fuckin try harder then, dumb bitches.

>Cuckdows Sven
Well, there you go.

I love how they all end up wearing those "bernie sanders" thick rim glasses.

Windows 7 does the same shit. You're already being watched the moment you connect to the internet, it doesn't matter if you're on gentoo or Winblows.

Tell me more about it.
t. Not really pleased nor disgusted W10 user

Apple makes the best laptops.

Been using exactly this for about 8 years on same laptop. Not a single problem.

>installing Windows 10

So on top of spying on everything you do and sending copies of all your files to Microsoft's servers, Windows 10 also throws leftist propaganda at you every time you turn on your computer?

Guess I'll just use 7 for the rest of my life.

This. They cost a ton but you get what you pay for.

Hunh, I must be using a different windows ten because I've never seen any welcome messages before just scenery in the background when I start up

>Windows 7 does the same shit
not as much. theres "normal being monitored on the internet" and then theres windows 10

I mean for privacy Linux is the best, I mean in terms of build quality, aesthetics, and general niceties (magnetic charger, auto dimming/brightening keyboard, perfect trackpad) Apple laptops exceed all others.

idk its just a cancerous piece of shit anyway. ugly flat blocky design drawn by landwhales and cooded by poo-in-loos

Spybot will make your system shit itself whenever those fucking major updates come around. Honestly I can't wait for Trump to send all these H1B curryniggers home. Commercial software has really gone down the shitter in the past 5 years.

>windows newsreel gets pushed random article from a website as per its coding. Wee what a surprise. Run pro or server at the very least anything else you're irredeemable.

Fucking mobiles fucking with my green text.

On that we can agree

I has been all that since Vista,
>they made a shit OS
>"oh noo we're sorry, have this update for fixing it"
>update doesn't works for everyone
>"oh nooo were sorry for that, seems that you have to upgrade to our newest OS "

But I must agree that 10's appearance is excessively simply and ugly, so I just use it for performance and security, that have worked better than 7 itself for me.
But well, appearance is nothing at the end and that's why software like WindowBlinds was made for.

Post screenshot, OP.

>build quality
apples to computers are like cadillacs to cars. Pretty nice until they break and then when you try to fix it you realize they made it a bitch to get into on purpose so they can make money off the repair

>performance and security, that have worked better than 7
opposite for me. never really had security problems but performance? prefer 7 for that

They're all the same currynigger programmed garbage, including loonix distros. Apple is great only when you want to pay triple the price to do half the work. Linux outside of commercial/industrial settings is for neckbeard dickwaving. No matter which you're on, if you're ordering drugs and child wives off the danknets someone is watching you. Pick your poison.

>is Apple the solution?
They are a member of the PRISM surveillance program (pic related) and do a lot of the same telemetry shit as Win 10, but probably not as bad.

The only solution is to install Linux. Ubuntu and it's variants (Mint, Xubuntu, etc.) Are easy as fuck to use and a great option as long as you're not into gayming. Don't listen to the psyop shills who try to say it's too hard to use or doesn't have any software.

And Windows ME was the best Windows, kek

this is what happens when you decide its a good idea to have feminists designing your UI and the most retarded pajeets coding it

I just use XP, also it's not propaganda it's just paid advertising from overfunded colleges, would make more sense to put that shit on Mac, macfags seem to be more tolerant of that stuff and their target market would be using macs.

>win10
good goy

Pretty weird, or just another Jewish trick from Microsoft, considering I still use a 2012 laptop.

>Windows 10

Seriously nobody NOBODY should be using this piece of spyware shit. It's pure unmitigated garbage in the making.

But anons how am I supposed to run Ryzen on Windows 7??

Window 10 was designed by Indian intellectuals

they are trying to push it as "women don't pick STEM fields because men tell them they aren't good at it". so we are to blame for their unwillingness to choose shit in those fields.

Apple shit is full of fucking epoxy and proprietary screws. If your CMOS battery dies you're looking at a insane repair cost or 10+ hours of work involving heat guns, special security bits, and tiny prybars to do something that takes less than a minute on anything else.

>2017
>using Windows

Once had Vista on a cheap pc with like 512MB ram I believe. Worst time of my life.

Gaming really is a terrible excuse.

I'm an adult now so I don't play much but I just use consoles now.

Linux works just as well for every other task except in those weird instances where the installation does recognize your graphics card or something.

That's the problem, Vista was "too much" for those computers, and therefore, a piece of shit.
The SP2 fixed all its issues and basically made it as good as 7 but it was too late already.

>The welcome message for the day
The what? I've never seen that.