Christianity and especially catholics are basically a joke

Christianity and especially catholics are basically a joke.
A PC club for singing funny songs its cringy and embarrassing.

The other day on catholic radio station (radio maryja):
Caller:
>Why is the church not speaking out against vicious attacks from atheists on it?!
Priest:
>We need to remember to love everyone
>We can always find some time for prayer
And the next big segment is people calling in to pray 1 on 1 with the priest.
Prayer = meaningless singing.
Completely removed from any reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmHz6fF8GuA
biblehub.com/matthew/11-12.htm
southpark.cc.com/clips/104253/joseph-smith-part-1
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomasevangelium
meyerbuch.com/pdf/Thomas-Evangelium.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiD3f_hpsnTAhWnIJoKHefrDxsQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNE6zO5U9spE9sUHfrcH29G7A05Uiw&sig2=qVvvv-tLn14upDRY4ihVDQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus
southpark.cc.com/clips/104256/joseph-smith-part-2
southpark.cc.com/clips/104257/joseph-smith-part-3
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomasevangelium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Thomas
biblehub.com/matthew/28-13.htm
allaboutbirds.org/do-birds-store-food-for-the-winter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow even Poland is getting red pilled now. Next maybe you catch up to the rest of the civilized world and allow gays to marry.

stopping christcuck worship has nothing to do with your social degeneracy.

But but not killing gays is RACIST!
You see disagreeing with Islam is RACIST!
Islam orders gays to be killed.

You people are so backwards, get with the times you racist! Like be more progressive and fight racism by exterminating every gay on the planet.

Seriously what is this the stone age of 2017? When we did racist things like allow woman to vote and not force them to cover up? Its time for social advancement.

Like check your privilege and stop your RACISM you RACIST!

Catholics aren't Christian

you idiot, seriously. you live for like 80 years max (you prob wont make it past 30, 'cause diabetes) then you have an eternity. So what, the Church says some things you disagree with. Just accept it and move on with your life, and don't stop going to Church and don't stop believing in the Truths of the Catholic Church. You don't have to buy what that particular priest is selling, and you notice, Il Papa hasn't been out there speaking heresies ex cathedra. So just deal with it, it wont last long, trust me.

We believe in one God, the Father Almight, creator of Heaven and Earth.

We believe in one Lord, JESUS CHRIST, the only son of God etc. etc.

Sounds Christian to me.

This Pope is not a Pope
He is just a culturalmarxitic bishop.

A real Pope had called for the next Crusade and the inhalation of the whorshiper of Bahphomet (Baphomet is said to been a corruption of the name Mahomet, the medieval spelling of the name Mohamed.)

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck you OP. Deus Vult!

Here is the problem.
There is one thing we know, reality and reality is real it underlines everything and is the ultimate arbiter of truth.
Now lets take a good example heavens gate cult they believed that if they drink the poison their spirits will be transported into some spaceship hidden in the comet.

Now here is the question will you drink the poison?
After all according to this belief it would be like jumping out of a airplane, normally will kill you however the parachute will save you.
However you have to make dame sure the parachute is real or you die.
>you have an eternity
True if the basis for this are solid.
However what is the evidence for this?

Some advertisement level crap some cult leader told?
>Believe in the kingdom of god
>The kingdom of god is coming
Bla bla bla the same advertisement over and over.
No explanation what this kingdom of god is no nothing only empty adverts.
And some crap that you know is EVIL and WRONG actually EVIL not christian immoral, in like reality tells you its wrong, drinking poison levels of EVIL = gets you killed!
>Turn the other cheek
>Don't fight your enemies
>Love your enemies
>Don't plan for the future
And that is jesus for you.
All the advice he gives is 90% adverts 7% suicidal shit 3% strange quotes.

So what did you disband all your armies and bend over to the invaders?
What christian is actually following jesuses commandments?
Practically ZERO. There is no christian who fallows the commandments of jesus.
There is some fan made beliefs that are in violation of the bible and christians made up.
However why even pretend to be a christian if you are standing against everything jesus told you?
Why even include this book if all you do is oppose jesus?
And following jesus is suicidal in reality.
[To be continued]

Jesus told you:
>Matthew 5:38-40
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

So how will this look in reality if a barbarian invades you you must never fight him?
This is the teaching of jesus.
so
>Deus Vult
is a anti-christian teachings! According to the babbling madman jesus you must never fight your enemies.
Want me to give bible quotation after bible quotation where jesus acts and tells you this?

However if Christianity is true all of this reality is meaningless and
>you have an eternity

Is a smart move. To wast this temporary earthly life to have eternal life after this in god.
So what are the evidence for god?
ZERO jesus faked all his miracles and was crucified and after this the disciples stole his body and lied about it.
What a joke.
So you blindly believe some tradition that contradicts a holy book that you follow.
Why are you doing this again?
Because the dictator(king) of the land your ancestors lived on forced you to believe in this new made up believe system and discard the traditions of your ancestors.
Can you even explain this?

The pope is the most christian of all since he is letting his enemies invade his lands harder this is the biblical perspective.
Everyone who opposes their destruction is a antichristian.
Conservative/fundamental christianity contradicts jesuse.

The truth is we need a new testament a testament who is more rooted in Human nature and natural realities.
The Bible has the problem that it only talks about kindness but if you only knows the good and not recognise the evils in Human nature you became total naive unwilling to defend yourself.And this behaviour makes the Hunter more willing to hunt.
I think when you read the thomasevangelion you can clearly see that the Bible is not complete.

I have no idea what you are even saying at this point
>Hunter more willing to hunt.
What is this even?

Friendly reminder that Cathars were white people who literally dindu nuffin

>couldn't tell them apart from Catholics
I'm not even a Papist, but this is clear bs.

>Cathars
Belived in 2 gods a god of evil and a god of good.
Basically took
>The god of this world
Literally.

Goly jee only if the insane idiot jesus did know how to communicate we would not have this problem of meaningless quotes that you can take multiple ways.
You think a semi educated human might know how to write see plato.
However to think this meaningless babbling came from some superior intelligence is ridicules.
Jesus was a literate idiot cult leader who told crap.

The other thing is that to make sense of the incoherent stabling of jesus people needed to established some canons and the christian doctrine after the church is forced upon the roman empire by a insane dictator emperor is so impossible to believe that you literally must fall in one of the prohibited heresies.

I mean by the Hunter Islam .

You must read the thomas evangelion to understand waht I mean.
For example :
(35) Jesus said, "It is not possible for someone to enter the house of the
Strong, and takes it by force, unless he binds his hands;
Then he will ransack his house. "

The Bible was canonised in the 7 th. AD by a convention of Cardinals who decided which evangelion schould taken in to the Bible and which not.
The Thomas Evangelion is the oldest one and the first who was written after the death of Jesus. This evangelion was not canonised because it contradict the power of the church and talk about love, fight usw.

I like some Christian to respond to my accusations.
The point is that theology proves Christianity wrong.
If jesus was a semi intelligent normal human he might have told something interesting like theology of what he was teaching like:
1) The relation of how jesus, he holy ghost and god the father actually interact
2) The nature of flesh and spirit
3) Actually something theological on any subject

All you get form jesus are commandments and tones of advertisements about
>TEH kingdom of god is near.
>Sell everything and follow me!

If Christians wrote theology that far surpasses anything jesus teaches and they where normal humans the conclusion is simple jesus was moronic and idiotic.
Now unless you are wiling to argue that god is a retard/moron you have to admit that Christianity is only a human made cult of the egomaniacal idiot jesus who was a human, a stupid uneducated human.
He wrote no theology no nothing only adverts and commandments so christians argued what his actually meant for millennial.
All the heresies prove this.
And looking at educated humans form his time like philosophers everyone can determine what a babbling idiot jesus is.

>I hope Russia rapes you again.

Did you know that Jesus was 12 years in India to study the wisdom of the gurus?

This journey is the beginning of Christianity , Christianity is a mixture between Judaism and guru wisdom.
Watch this video und you will see the similarities.

youtu.be/vmHz6fF8GuA

check out jordan prestons latest video

>t is not possible for someone to enter the house of the
Strong, and takes it by force, unless he binds his hands;
Then he will ransack his house. "
What passage of the bible is this even?
Use the verse number or help yourself with on line recourses like
biblehub.com/matthew/11-12.htm
You can also post in German since I completely understand it and its trivial to extract the bible passage number having the exact wording with google.

>The Bible was canonised in the 7 th. AD by a convention of Cardinals who decided which evangelion schould taken in to the Bible and which not.
This is true.
Makes protestantism into a heretical self contredictory and silly joke more then it is.
>The Thomas Evangelion is the oldest one and the first who was written after the death of Jesus. This evangelion was not canonised because it contradict the power of the church and talk about love, fight usw.
I don't know what this even is at this point.
So he real Christians are supposed to be some people who follow some book that no one ever header of?

And how do you even know this book was simply not fabricated by some modern dude who wanted to scam people? you know like wicca is made up in modern times the same way.
Or like mormons found a super secret golden plates that are totally the missing book from the bible only a angel took it away after they wrote it down.
southpark.cc.com/clips/104253/joseph-smith-part-1

>Did you know that Jesus was 12 years in India to study the wisdom of the gurus?

>source pulled right out of my ass

Friendly reminder we invented contraception before the boom in third world population growth, which also happened as a result of rapid technology and societal improvement.

This is what you might call "balance". Technology makes people live longer but you produce the means to curb population growth with technology.

Catholics were instrumental in blocking contraception from reaching or becoming well-used on most of the african continent. They did it there because they had no success doing it in the West.

Now the populations of countries like Nigeria or doubling in a few years, causing a surge in economic migrants heading north for bennies in the EU.

This religion may have single-handedly done more to destroy Europe than Islam did.

>>TEH kingdom of god is near.
It is. You are mortal, you will die. Soon, rather than late. So what's the point, what should you do? What is the meaning of life?
Start learning to cope with this problem before it becomes too big to deal with.

>>Sell everything and follow me!
Yes, cast away irrelevant materialism and follow that which gives meaning.

Except they believe in work salvation. So instead of trusting Jesus they believe in works and faith. Ask any Catholic and they'd say "Oh to be saved you need to be baptized, go through communion, go through confession and yada yada yada."
They believe the pope is a mediator between God and man but, there's only mediator and that's Christ himself.
Plus they pray to Mary and the saints instead of just Jesus.

This links are in German i hope you can translate it.
I don't know why I don't find any information in Wikipedia in English about this topic.

My point is that the church has corrupted the real Christian faith and made it to a comic version.

And I think the reason is control.

The Thomasevangelion is more a statement for individualism and free thinking.

Its more a philosophy than a Religion.

meyerbuch.com/pdf/Thomas-Evangelium.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiD3f_hpsnTAhWnIJoKHefrDxsQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNE6zO5U9spE9sUHfrcH29G7A05Uiw&sig2=qVvvv-tLn14upDRY4ihVDQ

Jesus year's in India
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unknown_years_of_Jesus

>jordan prestons
I have no idea who this is.
And what did he say?
You can link to the video.

More story of mormon.
southpark.cc.com/clips/104256/joseph-smith-part-2
southpark.cc.com/clips/104257/joseph-smith-part-3

>It is.
Because what?
Some human told you it is?
Wow and another cultists(heavens gate) told me that alien arrival is near and I must follow him or see the watch of alien overlords.
So what do I believe everything someone tells me?

Now what exactly is this kingdom of god? Do we have a correct date for it? No answers.

>mortal, you will die
>What is the meaning of life?

So this is Christianity pathetic looser who have a fear of death and need to lie to themselves that there is afterlife or they go all nihilistic.
I never did have a problem with death or my mortality.
Your pathological mental defect makes you believe comforting lies.

And how exactly dose
1) I'm a loser who shits his pants at the idea of mortality
2) I need to believe that there is eternal life or I get depression
Translate to
Jesus is right about everything.
Outside of the fact that its one of the religions that promise you a afterlife?

I was the fundy christian who was all like
>Without god we would do everything and murder everything without consequences if there is no god
guy, there is no god now I'm here no fear of death.
Not that I feared oblivion(not death actual oblivion, anihilation) in the first place.

Ok Hans, no offense however i will teach you something about wikipedia there is this sidebar thing that can do pretty rad things like give you the article in different languages.

First of remove the m. to get the normal page
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomasevangelium
Now click on the word English to get
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Thomas

Your mother is a joke

Thx

Hans has learned something new.

you show a deep misunderstanding of the Catholic Faith not unusual in unbelievers.

The Kingdom of God is the only one which offers you Eternal Life. This world surely doesn't, and all you know of reality is this corrupt world (unless of course you know true reality, that is, God).

No one, not a single one (except the Virgin Mary) always follows Christs commandments. And you must turn your other cheek WHEN YOU ARE SLAPPED (meaning, when you are slighted) or when he steals your coat (meaning when your enemy works against you in such a way that your very protection is taken and you're left with no defense).

Why would you deny these "adverts" user? They will bring you eternal Life.

Why is getting killing (or rather, murder) evil, of not for God's commandment that it is?

Read the Catechism. We know there are ways into heaven that are not literal baptism. The Holy Innocents were never baptized, yet we praise them as Martyrs. But if baptism is offered to you (as it is now) and you do not take it, who can blame God for denying you?

Poland wtf? you were supposed to be the chosen one!

>Your mother is a joke
Oh how nice of you and how anti-christian to hate your enemies.
All I see are autistic Christians who are but hurt and can not give counter arguments.

Yes I understand you where indoctrinated in fanboying for your religion like you would fan boy for your country or gaming system.

However here is the thing if your gaming system is objectively crap, fanboying for it because you got it will only hurt you.
>Pentium 4 is the best processor because fuck you your mother is gay if you don't have a Pentium 4!

No problem.
I use this to see the actual meaning or translation of a word far superior to dictionaries especially if you need a technical word translated.

I still don't see what is so important about the gospel and how it changes the rest of the standard Christian canon outside of basically making every Christian for the last 2000 years wrong because they have some incomplete work.

t. heretic

This whole thread is a strawman. Bring it on user, I will try to show you the error of your ways, and with God's Grace, I will succeed in at least instructing those who will listen.

Varg isn't much better.

>Don't vote le pen man I know everything!

1) I'm a loser who shits his pants at the idea of mortality
Everybody is afraid of death. That's not what makes you religous. The fear is what makes you start thinking about it. It is only after realising death that you can choose. And you have two choices.
The religious one: life has meaning.
The atheist one: life is meaningless.

2) I need to believe that there is eternal life or I get depression
No, I need life to not be meaningless or I get depression. Because a meaningless existence is unbearable for me.
And I don't see how you can not. What else is there besides all sorts of hedonism? Anything to make you feel good but nothing to make you happy?

Foolishness. Why would you believe those lies about Christ and his holy Apostles? You were told them by men, and you believe those men, yet you refuse to believe that Man who died for your very salvation?

I cannot stand the Pope. He literally kisses feet in full view of the world in order to prove and make a big show about how HUMBLE HE IS.

Oh gosh I feel bad that I don't kiss filthy feet, welp I guess I'm just that much more sinful. Man, the Pope sure is better than me.

What a load.

Why is dictatorship wrong when the dictator is entirely benevolent and so far above you that He can make your every decision better than He can? Especially when He has offered to remake you so that you can follow your own decisions and always be one with Him?

The Pope isn't letting anyone do anything, those people do it to themselves. You misunderstand the story of the slap and the cloak. You fail to recognize that the one person slaps, the other merely asks for a coat. It can mean that if your entire defense is taken, do not resist rather have faith. Or it (more probably) means that if someone asks kindly for your cloak you should not deny him your shirt. Give and you shall receive.

I'm gonna need verses for that or you're just another fanatic.

Why does your disagreeing with the actions of a single mortal man, subject to false ideas and impressions, cause you to disagree with the Church that created the conditions necessary for your current understanding of the world? The Pope didn't speak ex cathedra when he washed that mans feet, and I can't speak for why he did it, I am not him. But I don't see how it could make you doubt the entire Church. He is just one man.

The catechism is not comprised of verses.

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men."

>Catholic Faith
I massive doubt this.
1) Are you a catholic?
I think not. I was.
2) Did you have a subject in school where you where graded on catholic theology?
I think not. I was. Not some feel good protestant pretend school in protestant church actual "state sponsored we are getting a priest form the catholic church to be our teacher and grade us" for everyone class.

I am, and I have read many things. Schools these days are worthless, generally. Not to say you didn't learn good thigns. So then, instruct me, user. Why should I doubt the Words of God and instead listen to the words of men who deny God? Of course I should not, and since you were once a Catholic, you should know that I can not.

>The Kingdom of God is the only one which offers you Eternal Life. This world surely doesn't, and all you know of reality is this corrupt world (unless of course you know true reality, that is, God).
Here is the road block.
I know reality, reality kills me if I violate it this is demonstrable if you disagree jump out of the window. Everyone is subject to reality, there is no escaping physics only knowing how to manipulate it.

Now a human dude shows up calming that he is/knows (depending on your Christian flavor) god.
Why do I believe him?
Why?
If all the miracles are cheap tricks that are actually pathetic if you read the bible.
It literally tells you in the bible
biblehub.com/matthew/28-13.htm
>His disciples came by night and stole His body while we were asleep.
Now here is the thing the bible tels you its a lie so you have the word of the cult leaders (apostles) VS something that is childishly easy to explain with simply grave robbery and the apostles laying.

Seriously if a cultist came to you and told you that Christianity is wrong because Bob the cult leader has risen from the grave and his competently different religion is the true one because his resurrection proved it.
Meanwhile the cops are saying the cult stole his body who do you believe?
If you say
>Aha buy only jesus has risen form the dead so this must be wrong
in the meanwhile every pagan religion has stories of gods coming back from the dead.
Even humans where capable of coming form the dead see Sisyphus basically tricking himself out of the world of the dead.
So how exactly where pagans supposed to believe how fantastical the resurrection is if their own religions did have multiple resurrection stories?

Christianity was enforced by insane dictator of rome and then was forced upon other pagan nations the best story that I have to laugh is how polaks celebrate the acceptance of Christianity by mieszko pierwszy.
Translation the retard warlord of the slavs forced Christianity on his plebs.

Im not a sholar but I think that the whole Idiology (Christianity from the church) is corrupted.
I think the whole idiology was completely misinterpreted and drawn from the context. I think it is basically about the fact that every human being has to work on himself, and the empire of God is the world and referring to the ability to feel empathy, to feel, to taste, Just read the evangelum. You do not need miracles, no resurrection, etc. the miracle you are. For example, jesus (or the fictitious person) said: Do not build a house for me that I am in you. Jesus = your inner self

Why did you fail, user, truely? Be honest, was it from the teachings of men that you derived this satanic attitude? Your suffering can end, you know this very very well. Give yourself to God once again, and He will take you, you know this. Read the Bible, read the Catechism, say your prayers. Don't be the lost sheep who refuses to answer to the Shepherds call. Come back to us!

catechism =/= bible

next?

Have you guys every thought about where would we be in technological advancements if the dark age, witchhunts, and overall the repression of science from the church etc. never happened?

It's what Jesus would have done though. Why do so many so called """"""""""Christians"""""""""" never try to live their lives how Jesus would want them to?

You may as well be fedora tipping atheists.

What is so wrong about your death? What causes you to believe in this reality so strongly, this reality that is slowly killing you, and to deny God who will save you? You know what. It's the Enemy. It's Satan.

You must believe Him so that you might be saved. Instead you believe the words of the guards standing over His tomb, rather than his words when he told you "Blessed are those who without seeing believe."

Bob the Cult leader will not allow Thomas to put his fingers into the wounds in his hands, and to thrust his hand into the wounds in his side.

No pagan religion has a story of a man dying, descending into hell, retrieving the souls of the just and holy, returning to life, then ascending into Heaven body and soul.

Christianity is enforced by the Immutable and Eternal God. His yoke is light, as you know, and to throw it off is puts the weight of your sins onto your own shoulders, and you can not bear that weight. You know this. You learnt it in school.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

I can hope and pray for the resurrection of those who could not, through no fault of their own, come to Christ in this life. If I love these innocents so, how much more does God love them?

Maybe Marxism had also never been invited in this timline.
And all the unnecessary deaths in the two world wars and the lost of so many smart people could have been prevented.

>Schools these days are worthless
I was educated in Catholic doctrine by a actual priest of the catholic church!
Then the Catholic church must be worthless by your argumentation.

>Why should I doubt the Words of God
Because doubt is the first step of intelligence or do you accept everything and go into every scam? Every
>You have won million dollars
>I'm a Nigerian prince
Thing people tell you?

>Words of God
And you don't get to go this far.
Prove first that what jesus did say was something else then lies. Prove that he was right. What are the evidence for this?
You asserted jesuses claims are true.
What is the evidence for this?
>since you were once a Catholi
I'm perfectly aware of catholic doctrine and how easels to shut it down with simple questions like the one i have given to you.

Prove that jesus was not a human. Use the bible show me one thing that makes you think he was something other then a simple human. Use miracles and I will threat them like I was a witnesses in the crowd and have seen it with my own eyes.
One Thing.

fyi Atheistic views on life and the way they deal with theists are different, we don't have a specific set of beliefs but we all share one thing in common.

Stop grouping us up in general with those Leftist edgy fedora-tipping Atheists who think they're fucking cool and making a cause even if in reality they're just annoying scumbags who doesn't realize what Christianity has done to help develop the Western World's morality.

Right-wing ones have learned to co-exist with theists, unless it's a damn Allah-worshipping sandnigger with the most backwards and vile practices that ever exists in this world.

Because it is not compulsory. it would be every Christian's choice whether to live in perfection or be a backslider. That by itself doesn't stop one from being a Christian.

But to be one, you have to be saved to the upcoming fires of hell. It is not by good works by you should be saved, so that no one could boast.

And He let the children come unto him, and turning to His disciples, saying, Verily I say unto you, unless you become like these little children, Father Brian is going to have to wipe one out in the confessional again and I'm sick off having to fucking clean it up. Now COME ON, who's gonna suck his cock?

Then you know all that I can say, yet you refuse to believe. Why user, would you abandon such a holy faith and replace it with faith in the earth that is killing you, that will cause you nothing but pain? So that your tiny insignificant life can be full of... what? Fun? Happiness? If you live for those things, you will end up without those, and without salvation. YOU KNOW THIS. You learnt it in school.

What intelligence? I see a thing which is due for an end very soon, a thing which has no meaning outside that which God gives it, a thing which denies He who give's it value.

To believe is to know. You know this, you learnt it in School. If God came down from heaven now and performed a miracle so that you can know Him (the only "proof" there could be) you would simply demand he perform more and more complex miracles, then you would say "See, I am god. I can make Omnipotence dance on my strings!" Blessed are those who without seeing believe. YOU KNOW THIS. You learnt it in school.

>Because doubt is the first step of intelligence or do you accept everything and go into every scam? Every

there's a big difference between a skeptic and actually doing his job in his researching.

The refuge of all knowing unbelievers is blasphemy against God. It is not a nice place, user. That refuge. It will be your home for eternity unless you turn to God NOW.

>biblehub.com/matthew/28-13.htm
That verse is literally about what the pharicees instructed the paid centurion guards to do if the body was stolen

Special Ed confirmed.

why

With blasphemy against God of course comes insults to His children. Such lack of reason can only makes sense when we read this verse: John 12:40
He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them.

I think from time to time that the leftist atheist are more dogmatic in his disbelief then the most theist.
That is one of the reason I deeply think that the right wing movement is the right way to go.
We are more open to rational ideas and arguments than the so called tolerant libtards

(Oh this will be good)
So - tell me more about my "blasphemy" and about my place in eternity, please?

This.

i second this

the marrying of nationalism and religion is harmful. christians don't have a monopoly on being right wing. in fact in our modern times they try as hard as possible to prove it to you and are still being blinded.

another thing is that the declie of religion is inevitable if you keep on assosiating right wing belief with it then you are dooming the right wing.

Right wing? What use are those beliefs? They don't even pretend to offer you Immortal Life! They wouldn't dare offer you Eternal Felicity! We all would rightly mock their lack of reason if they did.

Yes, promoting poop dick is the single most important thing we have in the civilized world.

Come on dude.
What is my blasphemy?
What are the consequences?

I pray for your soul user, I know there is a chance for you. You once believed as a child, without doubt, without reason, simply blind faith. Now as an adult you have Reason, and this is a two edged sword, as you well know. Come back to us, and we will be brothers again. Come back to us, and you will regret the error of your past ways, and you will beg for forgiveness, and you will be absolved of this sin. I beg you user! But God will not beg you. He has no need for your soul. Your soul has need of him. You know this. You learnt it in school.

Hmm
>as a child
Tell me - if you were born in Pakistan, what religion would you be now?

can you explain the big abng after reading this concept its called The argument for efficient casualty and the explanation goes like this Why do we need an uncaused cause? Why could there not simply be an endless series of things mutually keeping each other in being?This is an attractive hypothesis. Think of a single drunk. He could probably not stand up alone. But a group of drunks, all of them mutually supporting each other, might stand. They might even make their way along the street. But notice: Given so many drunks, and given the steady ground beneath them, we can understand how their stumblings might cancel each other out, and how the group of them could remain (relatively) upright. We could not understand their remaining upright if the ground did not support them—if, for example, they were all suspended several feet above it. And of course, if there were no actual drunks, there would be nothing to understand.
This brings us to our argument. Things have got to exist in order to be mutually dependent; they cannot depend upon each other for their entire being, for then they would have to be, simultaneously, cause and effect of each other. A causes B, B causes C, and C causes A. That is absurd. The argument is trying to show why a world of caused causes can be given—or can be there—at all. And it simply points out: If this thing can exist only because something else is giving it existence, then there must exist something whose being is not a gift. Otherwise everything would need at the same time to be given being, but nothing (in addition to "everything") could exist to give it. And that means nothing would actually be.Why not have an endless series of caused causes stretching backward into the past? Then everything would be made actual and would actually be even T.B.C

he makes references to hindu parables a LOT in the new testament, you'd basically have to be illiterate to not see the similarities.

1., no clue, other than prayer and meditation
2. the flesh is the device that souls develop in
3. I don't understand exactly you're asking, but geocentric astronomy validates pretty much all mythology and theology, and clearly gives a distinction to how bad the deception is when you realize the heliocentric model is a fraud.

Christianity differs from every other religion. it's the only one that has a God that is willing to sacrifice his son to you, while a plethora of other religions have their devotees sacrifice their children to it. and I do maintain Hindus are far more christian than catholics and most denominations.

>The point is that theology proves Christianity wrong.

i would agree with you, I for one think reincarnation is indeed biblical, and pretty much all "orthodox" thinking is wrong, but the bible is a book of mysticism and esoteric secrets.

>council of Nicea was 7th century AD.

no, stupid, idiot, etc etc.

catholic for it is still me who is being born not jihadi john.yes,or no

>this satanic attitude
No. This would literally require me to worship satan.
What a childishly loaded statement and pathetic insult.
And people ask me why I don't have respect for Christians then I have a collection of these Christian responses to show them.

>Your suffering can end, you know this very very well. Give yourself to God once again, and He will take you, you know this. Read the Bible, read the Catechism, say your prayers. Don't be the lost sheep who refuses to answer to the Shepherds call. Come back to us!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I did have to laugh while I did read this.
You assert with no backing that you are right.

Here is the thing catholicism is irrelevant there is zero reason to believe in catholicism.
According to catholic doctrine every religion will result in salvation even atheism so the question is simple why should I believe in catcholicism? Why practice?
No real answers, the church was so castrated that at this point its absolutely irrelevant and can only spout advertisements like for cars
>Buy a ford
Q: Why?
>fords are super awesome
Q: Can I get a different car?
>Yes no problem.
Its irrelevant with empty adverts like
>We are close to god
or
>We are the mother church
>Historical tradition

Catholics are literally pointless if you can be a muslim, jew, hindu, budist, some tribal religion and god will save you the same.
Its literally meaningless and a club to sing songs and watch meaningless ceremonies and this is the catholic doctrine.

This is one of the points that makes Catholicisms a joke if a religion can not survive pascals wager its subject to the reverse pascals wager of why bother believing if you are saved the same.

Catholics are degenerate vermin.

A muslim as you well know. And he would be better off being one than rejecting life and turning to nihilistic meaninglessness softened by hedonistic escapism.
But some truths are better than others.
Being a Newtonian will get you around, but you will need quantum physics to get to the real good stuff.

Praise God that I was not! I learned my faith from my father, who learned it from his. This does not make my faith less. The fact that so many who were born to different faiths have come to the True Faith gives me hope that I would have prevailed even if my father had taught me another, but who can know? Remember, the first Christians came from another faith. The pagans who were converted came from another faith. Constantine himself came from another faith. The Church prevails, and it's teachings will continue until He comes again in Glory, and beyond still into Eternity.

To deny God IS to worship satan.

I have the backing of the Holy Scriptures, of the Word of God, of Jesus Christ.

No, you are wrong. Only through this faith. The others, we can only pray that they believe in action, and that their words can be forgiven. The innocent, well we've already discussed them.

The Ford salesman does not offer you Eternal Life in Unending Felicity, and if he did, you would rightly mock his lack of reason.

Wew lads we've got a live one here!
Almost exclusively, people share the faith of their parents and country. To think you would've been the exception to the rule is special pleading in the extreme.
Spoiler: all religions are man made, if there is one true god, the chances that you are following the right religion are negligible.
Inb4 "but there are many roads to G_d"
Bullshit - your religion says that's not true.

>T.B.C

Spare yourself. I googled on this and I don't think that its related to mine post or even the thread as a whole. Neither me or OP is saying that there is no god. You seem to assume that the alternative of not being an christian is to be an atheist. You can be an deist, agnostic or even a pagan.

Proving / disproving the existence of god seems irrelevant here to me. We are talking about the impact on politics by the christians.

>Poland
>talking shit about Christianity
What a disgrace,are you also a paganfaggot to?

>I have the backing of the Holy Scriptures, of the Word of God, of Jesus Christ.
Y...you know that's all bullshit, right, user?

You know so little user, yet claim to know so much. Did you not read what I posted from the Catechism? It's #848 if you'd like to read it.

Sounds like shia to me.

Wow you seriously quoted this?
Like the worst passage in the bible?
I'm not your fedora atheists who will spearg about homophobia in the bible or god telling people to kill.
However if this supposed creator of the universe gives factually wrong advise you have to question if this jesus even understands how the world really works.
>Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Spoken like a idiot who dose not know about bird migrations in winter.
Or how about:
allaboutbirds.org/do-birds-store-food-for-the-winter/
Yes jesus displays the knowledge of a illiterate idiot who only traveled in Israel.
Also did jesus just imply that birds don't build nests?
Because they totally do!
Birds don't have clothing however they build nests and they are super important.

From someone who has a neolithic+ mentality I have to say this is a idiotic and retarded lesson our agriculture would not survive if we did not plan for the future.
This is actually EVIL not in jesus says its immoral, its EVIL because its demonstratively bad and would starve everyone.
Like the reverse of the story of the ant and the grasshopper.

Jesus glorifies savagery and outside of a savage hunter gatherer lifestyle this is impossible in the bronze ages and completely impossible in modern times.

Fun fact the bible tells us that the early church was full of starvation and misery (colored with propaganda however its painfully obvious to understand why these people did not have food) because they followed the advise of a insane madman.

>>Sup Forums - religion and philosophy

>ways known only to himself
..ahem...BULLSHIT...cough...
Bitch please. 21 years in church. 3 in seminary. 20 years deconstructing my faith. I'm pretty sure I "know" what I'm talking about.
The Bible is a terrible sham. Yahweh is a monster, Jesus never rose from the dead. Paul was a gnostic. Revelation is trash.
But tell me this - in the story of the Exodus, God tells Moses that he will harden Pharoah's heart, so that he will refuse the request to let the people go. God does this so he can terrorise the Egyptians, slaughtering all their first born kids and drowning their army. Why? So that the will know God brought them out of Egypt and fear Him.
Nekminnit - worshipping golden calves - ok, 40yrs desert here we come.
Q: why would you worship such a piece of shit?

>factually wrong

Those words don't mean what you think they meean.

>Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
>Spoken like a idiot who dose not know about bird migrations in winter.

Either you prove right now that birds living in Israel at whom Jesus' disciples could look, sow, reap, store away in barns, or, for that matter, migrate in winter, or you are officially an idiot.

It's a foolish thing to take an obvious metaphor and base your faith on scientific disagreements with it. Sheep are not people, and shepherds do not save, yet we are His sheep and He is the shepherd who will save us.

The early Christians believed so strongly that they smiled in and prayed in joy as they were eaten alive by lions. This continued until Constantine, who was so moved by their willingness to burn for their God, that he converted the entire empire to the Religion, and you know well how well fed they were then on. (or is this just propaganda? No need to respond, I know the answer.)