So, uh, yeah this is Sweden's ambassador to Germany with his daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/dimmu141
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He must be so proud.

>AntiFa Flag
>Fat Bitch

Colour me surprised.

Yup! We are going to get thls guy fired.

Oh boy we go to war with the wrong people

Nothing about this could have ever been good. There's no reason to expect good things from either country's future.

Anywhere I can look up their private information?

She looks like the bitch who was giving men anal herpes by licking their assholes

I can see what i can do. What info?

Can't make this shit up.

Looks about right

kys

am I did it right guise?

Jesus Christ, she's ugly as fuck.

fucking feels bad man ;_;

Where they live, what drive, what school she attends,

I remember the nigress from my childhood.
She used to host kid's tv shows.

Sweden yes!

he probably is desu

She was a tv host in the 90s. The only reason she got into politics is becuase they needed someone for a minister post and she was probably the only intergrated black female in the whole country. So she got the job just for being a nigger, with no political experience whatsoever.

>that girl right next to the mask
you guys look more mongoloid than finns

Probably east-Swedes. They got a lot of mongolian in them since the 60's.

That makes too much sense

She deserves death and rape over those that don't want this self-flagellation

>teenager is edgy

News at 11

>nigress
>swedish

Eh, no.

Lisa Maria Thöresson, 21 years old (1995/09/27-9627), lives in Gothenburg. Can see if i find adress, becuase it seems hidden.

kek. Everything is sunshine and rainbows, kids!

adress: Sångspelsgatan 2, apartment 1303, 422 41, Hisings backa, gothenburg

Thanks. Her dad and other relatives? Where can I look up? Yellow pages Sweden?

fuck these people

Typical cuck face.

I guarantee he'd want her to bring home a Negro or devout Muslim Arab

Her dad is Per Thöresson, and i guess. Thöresson is not a common name.

Who is this semen demon?

Need help Vanya?

>based surname and superior Swedish genetics
>wasted on being antifa anti-white cucks
Her dad lives where?

Son of Thor my ass

What are you trying to offer?

More like promoted. What an excellent Swedish father!

>be snow nigger
>react to snow like sand nigger

What the fuck

son of Thöre not thor

This is the leader of the Left-party in Finland, firm ties to antifa network "Varisverkosto" and to all anarchist groups in Finland too

I saw this Luxembourgian EU politician on TV a while ago. He talked about allowing African economic migrants into Europe because poverty "is a reason for getting refugee-status". He looked exactly like this guy.

He is stationed in Berlin.

>when the glasses are worn like that

I'm within walking distance of the residence of the Swedish console in my city

Request: israel or Soviet Union (kek) can you please take this leading antifa from Helsinki to your country?
"Dimitri Gurbanov" key person of Varisverkosto-antifa group

A rich swedish elitist. Wants sweden to be multi cultural becuase he wont suffer the consequences, lets his daughter harass and use violence against normal swedes with the crime of being thought-criminals. What a total dick!

mobile.twitter.com/dimmu141

He has pedoface pretty bad.

I have connections in te foreign ministry. Hes a social democrat so he probably isnt phased about this. Sadly, theres nothing that can be done to fire him. His daughter is over 18 and her political affiliations can't hurt him. We need physical evidence that she threw rocks at right wing protesters or something in order to warrant his sacking.

Kek 'n check

Joan Ofarch

Indicators of fetal alcohol syndrome.
Your women need to lay off the vodka while pregnant, Johannes.

I wonder what my jackboot would look like placed firmly pn her face

Petersburg?
I can work on that. You have a dirty email or something

The ambassador has affiliations with the swedish labour/socialdemocratic party, right? Then it's nothing to surprising really.

Here every young socialdemocrat as well as the children of any older socialdemocrats were at one point or still are members of the antifa. So being in that cancerous movement is kinda a tradition to them.

Кoнeчнo

Maybe she should have this on the back of her T-shirt.

you have some ideas?

*sip's tea*

Or this.

Honestly beyond pavement tagging and flyering warning against travel to Sweden due to rape AIDS nothing. I'm not too creative when it comes to that stuff.

Russia is as cucked. people will think that you are some vatnik trying to move attention away from Russian issues

Is it his daughter or his wife's daughter?

>that pic
Thanks faggot, now I have to fap

Or they just won't care and get a visa anyway and go to Sweden and buy kebab from some shitskin come home and talk about how cultured they are from 8 hours in Stockholm

Кcтaти, тaм oчeнь кpyтo. Пepeд нoвым гoдoм y них пpaздник, мoжeт пpийти ктo yгoднo, я к ним пocтoяннo хoжy пoд Poждecтвo, глёг пью, пeчeньки жyю, нa швeдoк пялюcь. Bce бeлыe, cвeтлooкиe. Пocлe тaкoгo дaжe дyмaю, чтo "нaши" швeдки ceйчac нaмнoгo бoлee швeдиcтыe, чeм, в Cтoкгoльмe.

They'll go to Finland, Spain and Turkey like they usually do. Nationalist?

Enrichment wise Russia and Sweden are the same

He coвceм пoнял, чтo ты имeл ввидy.

what percent of the population vote for them?

You are not from Latvia or Iceland. This comment "Пocлe тaкoгo дaжe дyмaю, чтo "нaши" швeдки ceйчac нaмнoгo бoлee швeдиcтыe, чeм, в Cтoкгoльмe." makes no sense

Antifa are used by the EU to suppress political dissent, I thought everybody knew this.

Finland no! :(

10 years ago you could tell me the current state of Europe (ie Sweden, Germany, England and France) and I would've thought you were fulll of shit.

I can't imagine what Europe will look like in another 10- 20 years.

Last municipal elections, month ago they got 8,8% of the votes

That's still too many.

Kill traitors before your enemies or they'll stab you in the back

It amuses me that Americans pitty Europeans when their country is 40 years ahead of ours in cultural enrichment.

At this pace, entirely white European. Every time we've tried reasonable solutions, they get shut down. Eventually we'll have to try unreasonable solutions. Who made the government our owners anyway? Shouldn't they be representing us?

>Johannes.
Seriously what is it with you yanks and using non-stereotypical names in a stereotypical manner
Just the other day I saw one of you calling a swede Hans which is the number one german stereotypical name
You'd be better off calling Finland Pekka

Meh, thank god I'm allowed to carry a gun :^)

Mexicans and Hispanics are Catholic and integrate ingredibly well.

I work for the VA (government job) and half the girls there mire me becuase they want a blue-eyed half white baby.

You guys on the other hand have allah ackbars, are too beta to defend yourself, no guns and get cucked regularly

how are you even comparing USA situation to europeas?

Probably a cross between brazil, somalia and current day syria.

Thanks for ruining lybia, arming pretty much every jihadist organization currently in existence and supporting your most trusted ally Saudi Arabia burgerfriends.

They'll have a mass Muslim chimpout one day soon and simply kill and enslave whoever they can get. I can sense it. This is how they took Budapest back in the day in the 1300s or whatever too.

>At this pace, entirely white European.

Topkek. How do you imagine this happening?

>allowed
I don't need a Jew and his associates to allow me anything
>I can't imagine what Europe will look like in another 10- 20 years
Racially pure continent that allows Americans in only after a DNA test

>h-hispanics and blacks really aren't that bad

user, just look at your crime rates.

Violent solution

Yup, and Green-party got like ~12%, and Greens and Reds (left) are like the same party, both run for open borders and other bullshit

>I can sense it.

Sweden needs to be nuked.

>allowed
you must carry a gun*
>):

That fucking shithole needs to be eradicated. ASAP.

I dgaf about America, Britain, France, and all of the other genocidal colonial powers. They deserve their share of cultural enrichment for the damage they've caused and still continue to cause.

Sweden on the otherhand has no reason to feel White Guilt. It makes ZERO sense why that's such a popular trend there.

The by nlt 2060 first of those countries will have a minority native ethnic makeup, i.e., will have committed suicide. The inevitability will have set in far sooner, but by that point it will have happened that it is impossible for, e.g., French people that have historic ties to France to reclaim control they will have lost by then. We are quite literally watching the same thing that happened in the Americas, only dumber, because the people are supposedly smart and there are actual civilizations who have built things, and now it is being sacrificed by not just allowing, but inviting the infestation of the society and culture with the equivalen of HIV. We are watching societal collapse happen right before our eyes.

Muslims will start breeding like the pestilence they are and infest ever more parts of society and culture until they reach stranglehold levels at which point the western engine of human progress seizes up and Muslim and african savages revert Europe to a state of their savagery.

What this really is is no different than what happens two generations after a successful person creates and accomplishes something and amassed an earned fortune; the inheriting generation has no understanding for what it took to accomplish, let alone maintain what they are so quick to squander and give away.

Who's going to fight? The elderly who still have a white majority? The left leaning middle and upper class? The lower class whites who've adopted migrant accents and shitty grasp of our language as if it were something to be proud of? TOPKEK.

this

You're right up there with them, faggot.

A race war?Or you believe you can turn europe into a multicultural society (bombing our countries with millions of africans every year) and expect nothing happens?