I work at buzzfeed ask me shit

I work at buzzfeed ask me shit

How much do they pay you for this shit?

Are you white?

Can you get me a job? Srs.

Post proof nigger

do they pay you in pesos or american dollars?

Are you jewish

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>1 post by this id

Do you feel blame? Are you mad?

how many times a week are you required to watch a nigger fuck you bf?

Please tell us

Top 10 reasons why you want to kill yourself

Is Mexican Buzzfeed more Jewy or less Jewy than American Buzzfeed?

Why the FUCK did you choose to work for buzz feed

Do they assign a black guy to fuck your girlfriend, or is that just a hiring requirement that you're already bbcucked?

>1 post by this ID
>flag

cmon Sup Forums just leave if you're gonna bump shit like this

sage

QUIZ: Which Means of Suicide Fits You Best?

do i need a specific degree to work there?

like a degree that isnt journalism

How much do they pay you?
Im about to drop out of CompSci and I'm looking for something other than shitty freelance web dev.

Hey jew, what's the percentage of skull capped kikes in the office?

>1 post by this id

I'm mexican

Dollars

86k a year, i dont write articles, buzzfeed is not just articles.

No but i came here to talk about this weird feeling about jewish people

It is like those gas station gossip magazines and inaccurate scientific info

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well im an engi, they hire what they need

Well, i was thinking about going on CompSci, like to fill my curriculum, i always wanted to design integrated circuits for shit and giggles, is CompSci the way to go if i want to do that?
Also dont go for a shitty code monkey career in usa of all things

apologize to....

How hard is it to bribe editors or writers to promote my stuff?

How much would it take?
Can I pay with a pound of weed?

Alright whats the weird feeling m8, whats on your mind?

Look i came here mostly to talk about why you guys blame it all on the jews, i used to read posts here to understand your jokes and such and i realized that people tend to investigate a lot here, its pretty interesting that there are not accounts or any way to take credit on something you all ignore people with tripcodes, so now to the point, why are jews so weird?

Why do they do stupid shit?

Like making conflicts and such, everywhere.

>to design integrated circuits for shit and giggles

mexican compsci has little electrical engineering stuff, which is what you'd want to look at. And code monkey is all I might be hireable for even with a degree from any of the shitty institutions here in meheeko

t

Look i came here mostly to talk about why you guys blame it all on the jews, i used to read posts here to understand your jokes and such and i realized that people tend to investigate a lot here, its pretty interesting that there are not accounts or any way to take credit on something you all ignore people with tripcodes, so now to the point, why are jews so weird?

Why do they do stupid shit?

Like making conflicts and such, everywhere.

Also explain pic related please

Where are you studying?

I mean there are plenty accesible universities that arent shit.

Consider this

Well Jews have had thinking jobs for thousands of years and have become naturally adept at working in business and politics, so it's only natural that nowadays some of the most influential people on the planet are Jewish, pol is anti globalism not necessarily anti Jewish.

Sup Forums is not one person

I am anti Jewish because they are the synagogue of Satan and deny Christ our lord

> why are jews so weird?
> Why do they do stupid shit?
> Like making conflicts and such, everywhere.
picrelated

Continuation

See, now I like you religious anti-Jews. At least you have a reason based in tradition. I don't agree with it, but you're not just vomiting up infographs with half-baked correlation=causation bullshit. 10/10

No, also they get like a special treatment.

I noticed only people with jewish surnames were allowed to upload content without the conscent of our superiors, and they are the ones that post all the "controversial" stuff

You sound like a bossy Latina. The point of it all is a discussion. The information you're looking for is earned through research and your gibs me attitude isn't going to be the path that gets you where you're trying to go. Goodluck.

cant say where. I'll only say its semi "private".

The faculty is small enough and people there would know exactly who I am and would make my life as a pseudo-normie kind of difficult. Its infested with turbo chairos and crypto jews

It's nepotism, plain and simple. It's forgivable when minor, but kind of smacks of Jews at their worst- convinced they are separate and superior

Obviously you don't work with other Jews. Jews in groups do the same thing everyone else does and form cliques based on friendships, seniority, and influence. I'll be damned if someone tells me that Jews look out for other Jews when most of my time in Hebrew School was spent being mocked by most of the class, have my parents told I was stupid by the teachers, and blamed for all the other kids' pranks. Yeah it's nothing but master race camaraderie user.

Strong group solidarity: Jews may fight among themselves, but when an outsider comes into the picture, they put aside their differences and unite together.

A flair for organization: Jews organize and the networking combined with solidarity gives them a strength beyond their numbers. They will complain and complain until the other side gives in just so they will shut up.

Jews believe that they are the eternal victims: It's part of their religion and wired into their DNA. Two of their most important holidays, Passover and Purim both celebrate how their ancestors were hated and victimized. And of course, they believe they didn't do anything to earn that hatred. Old saying: A Jew cries out in pain when he hits you.

Anti-semitism: Jews believe they are totally innocent and therefore, anyone who notices a pattern Jewish misbehavior must be crazy. In other words, don't pay attention to that person, he's crazy. It's also a call to their ethnic brethren to join them to face the outsider. Let's just say that they believe that anytime someone disagrees with a Jew, the only reason is anti-semitism.

Need more?

Your answer lie within the Talmud.

>80k as an engi
LEAVE
THOSE FUCKERS AT BUZZFEED DONT REALISE HOW ENGIES LITERATELY SHAPE THE FUTURE! FIND A GOOD JOB WHERE THEY PAY YOU 200k+ PER YEAR!

Is it like ITESO or the politecnico or is it some obscure uni?

Dont tell me it is UVM, if it is you are destined to failure.

do you have access to the cashflow of BuzzFeed?

I wonder who is paying them and who they are paying etc. Try to find some shady shit.

Yes, im not used to work with jews, there are none in mexico, they are all dirt-poor outcasts.

Post something top secret.

UVM doesnt have CS.
They have "Ingenieria en computacion" which is nigger tier amalgamation of EE, random programming languages and CS but without the math and the theory

>no Jews in Mexico

Liar. I used to live in Polanco in Mexico City. It was Jew central.

>Group solidarity
Prove that Jews come together en masse within private, non-Jewish organizations to push out non-Jews.
>Organization
All groups organize, network, and show solidarity in attempts to combat things they don't like. Prove that Jews are the only people who do this or that Jews are somehow special in comparison with every other racial/ethnic/etc. special interest group.
>wired into their DNA
That's not how DNA works.
>Passover
The reason for Jew hatred in that story lies within the story. Israelites were becoming too numerous in Egypt, and the Pharaoh feared that they would outnumber his people.
>Purim
Same. Haman the royal vizier decides to kill all the Jews in Persia because the king's wife's adoptive father would not bow to him in court.
>important holidays
Wrong. The most important holidays are Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah.
>Jews believe that they are totally innocent
As an aside, do you believe in communal responsibility? Let's say a large number of Group A commits a certain crime; is all of Group A culpable? In other words do you believe in original sin in that circumstance?
>anyone who notices a pattern Jewish misbehavior must be crazy
Prove to me that there is a genetic basis for ethnic greed, societal subversion, and dishonest.
>antisemitism
You fail to mention any religious causes from history. You didn't say a thing about Christians hating Jews for religious reasons and Jews being seen as easy scapegoats for all national woes. Take WWII for example and the belief that Jews were the reason behind German's loss of the first war. If Bolshevik Jewish bankers were the cause then only Jewish bankers would have been killed, yet Jews from rural areas were also killed. How exactly could peasant farmers have contributed to Germany's economic collapse?

>MEXICO CITY OF ALL THINGS

Its filled with the worst of the worst people

Fucking hell... I knew there were alot of pieces to this puzzle but that pic has finally put them all together for me...

See you all later, i get it all and i have to do something about it

VIEWTIFUL JOE

Blockhead Joe!

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Did they cut your dick and balls off, or did you do it yourself? Buzzfeed is cancer. Kys.