How outdoorsy are you?

How outdoorsy are you?

Do you find that outdoorsy people are more liberal or conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

outsideonline.com/2131911/diversify-outdoors-we-have-think-about-who-were-excluding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liberal

Can confirm

Theyre not there for the Outdoors, theyre there for the backdoors

If you're talking to any Military bros / Boy scouts, totally 100% conservative.

I live in rural Queensland (mining and farming district) and everyone (except me) is outdoorsy here. People are conservative on social values but would be considered very left wing on economic values.

Penis.

How do I find myself in this situation? Because I want to.

I took the polar bear plunge in winter 2005 in Chicago but screamed like a girl as soon as I hit the water and ran off to the bathroom as fast as possible.

nice

Jeeze Gay faggots are a big thing on Sup Forums

Stop posting pics of fags from your nudie fag folder

Testicles

I hike, ride mountain bikes, climb a little and swim rivers. I also fish, but not often. Never hunt, I prefer taking pics to killing shit. I also garden if that counts. I guess I am outdoorsy type burger.

You have to leave your basement and go outside. You're welcome.

Not very but there are two kinds of outdoorsy people. The ones who venture for survival or admiration for the values bestowed upon us by the earth... and those who go jogging with go-pros and yappy inbred dogs to advertise themselves on instagram that they visited Yosemite. Your pic is the latter and try and guess if it's liberal or conservative.

it's antifa redditors and shariablue

I clicked the thumbnail and looked at the pic for 6 seconds, am i gay?

Stop it stop it stop it. I just converted to christianity and stopped being gay yesterday.

Yes, you're definitely a homo.I clicked on it and then discussed with my boyfriend which of the three gents had the best body. The guy on the right does and the guy on the left has the best haircut.

/out/doorsman here.

And yes, I find most people like me to be more conservative. Rarely any non-whites do what I do. I also like some extreme sports, but they're pretty hard to keep up on in Australia, so that's mostly stuff I do on Holidays.

>feed me estrogen

There are two types of "outdoorsy" people in the US, and I would posit Canada as well.

There are those who are in it for show and to have something to latch onto, and there are those who were raised in it and appreciate it.

The first group are your college outdoorsmen/women. They spend a lot of their parent's or student loan money on stylish gear and things that bring modernity to the campsite. For example, chaco sandals, hiking packs that they use for going to class, and adornments that they can wear day to day that tells everyone that they are so totally rugged and one with nature. They will instagram everything, but of course they will insert themselves into the image rather than focus on the beauty of the natural setting. It is never about nature, it is about others knowing that they visited. This describes the left leaning types.

Then you have the latter. These are your hunters and fishermen typically, but the more urbane of the type just likes to actually get out and enjoy nature without needing affirmation of their prowess. Their gear is practical and efficient regardless of it's age and stylishness. This type will wear functional and reasonably priced clothing for the outdoors, not to signal others about how they hike just ALL the time. This describes the right leaning types.

I've seen a fairly even distribution of the two, but the common factor between them is that they are overwhelmingly white. Everyone know that niggas don't like no woods.

I live in the middle of nowhere land where people tend to be far more conservative. Before that, I used to live in a city where pretty much everyone was a liberal shmuck who sucked on some truvada trudeau cock.

Got back from camping

good post, hate to see thread die before more people say it

...we could just post nature pics until we get pruned. I've got tons of OC from all over the US and Canada.

people who use the word "outdoorsy" are more gay

Conservative. Especially hunters. Liberals dwell in the cities unless there is some festival.

Or we could discuss this:
outsideonline.com/2131911/diversify-outdoors-we-have-think-about-who-were-excluding

It is in common usage, do you have a better word?

cute doggo, what its name?

I pretty much live in the outdoors 365. Rock climb, mtbike, fish, hike, camp out...

#1 gripe are posers who write Amazon reviews because they took some piece of gear out for a stroll and it didn't spontaneously combust. Meanwhile if I want a pack that will last a season I have to scour thrift stores for something made in the 90s

There's hardly a place better than a surplus store to get solid gear. Especially if they are one of those surplus/outdoors catchall places.

Continuing image dump, this is could be a /comfy/ thread.

Tammy

bonus rabbit called Bubbles

This is also a good doggo.

Straight men have testosterone for the purpose of dominating women. Homosexuals are weak boys who should wear skirts.

wrong

Wait are you a girl?

She's not for raping.

Its not like people have relatives and friends.

How outdoorsy are you?
>Very

Do you find that outdoorsy people are more liberal or conservative?
>I identify as a Fascist

I want to _____ that rabbit

But to answer the question, as a conservative ecology student in a mid sized college town in an outdoorsy state: most coeds in ecology are not very political, and the more scientific (versus sociological) your field is, the less political you are. Most of the time, the girls are more politically active than the guys. Needless to say, most everyone is pretty liberal. One person I know went to standing rock, just to check it out. But The day after the election, everyone was down.

I suppose all the other conservatives went into fish and wildlife.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Chads and stacies = moderate liberals

Failures and betas = far-left and far-right

Normies = moderates, or don't care

I'm in Sydney so there isn't much to do here

It depends.
Those who do something different every night tend to be conservative.
Those who go out every day, but anyways get stoned in the same liberal/communist circle are leftists. At least from what I've seen here in Italy.

Mountain hermit fencer here, I don't see many people nowadays, but back when I was a ranger nearly every tourist was a degenerate liberal.

If you got an erection then yes you are.

Hunting gear or surplus gear my bro, most outdoorsy companies nowadays are just selling Chinese shit with huge mark ups.

>reasonably priced clothing
You've never spent $300 on a oilskin jacket.