So, how many of you still support him after his statements about being a globalist?

So, how many of you still support him after his statements about being a globalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-trumps-four-generations-of-jewish-ties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i love laughing at right wing retards

Not me. Im fucking pissed off! I feel like I was jewed exponentially because I already know that you always lose with the Jews.

I'm still hoping he does some good, but I don't think I'll vote for him again unless he keeps us from all out war with Syria, North Korea and Iran.

like majority of the people on this fucking planet i don't stab the person i shilled for over a year for just because they said something that doesn't perfectly fit the philosophy i believed they held
i hate how disloyal this board is

It makes sense to be a "globalist," but you should do it in a way that benefits your country.

Being all globalist or all nationalist is stupid.

That's what people always misunderstand about Trump. The extremes are stupid. Some middle balance is the best way, and that's where Trump is.

Very non-ideological.

You've earned it

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/the-trumps-four-generations-of-jewish-ties/

Dead sandniggers and communists is why I voted for him in the first place

>the extremes are stupid
Hitler would like to have a word with you

>Implying I was with him to begin with

Except he was against pointless neocon wars during his campaign and you're a dumbass useful idiot.

He's the President. I respect him, but it doesn't mean I have to agree with him.

He has always said he wanted to "bomb the hell out of ISIS", you colossal retard.

>if you bomb the side that is fighting against ISIS, you're fighting against ISIS
Good logic there, Cletus. American education, everyone.

Trumpcuckism is a mental illness. He could come to each trumpcuck's trailer park, rape them, shit on their chest, and give them a golden shower and they'd thank him and pay him 50 dollars for a chinese made MAGA hat that gives them cancer from toxic dye. They'd then spend the next year of their life paying their entire walmart stock boy paycheck to Trumpcare v29 for placebo cancer treatment, before death and their family selling their body for meat to the new line of Trump steaks as their red state is now a toxic waste dump and the pure white race utopia they all created together is a zoo of obese meth heads shitting their pants in the soda aisle of trumpmarts.

being a globalist or a nationalist is entirely an ideological stance. Interacting with other countries for the benefit of your country is not being a 'globalist' in any way. A globalist is someone who believe in destroying nationalism, a nationalist is someone who believe in protecting the diversity of governments and not putting all our eggs in one basket.

We still won the election. Honestly Trump could do nothing and I'd still be happy because I got to witness faggots like you melt down on a catastrophic level. Highly glorious :^)

Not me. I voted for him for the Wall and tariffs, and less war. If you wanted more war than you would have gotten it with Hillary, maybe you'll get it with Trump too but I wouldn't be happy in that event.

I wait to see what he does because his words are often gambits and not necessarily reflective of the outcome.

>Implying illegally voting Finns weren't crucial to his triumphant election.