What does Sup Forums think of Brother Nathaneal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhOtKbAIDVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Jew playing dress-up is still a Jew.

He's alright with me.

Most likely a sinister fuck
Just look at him

all christians accept the old testament as the word of god. therefore all Christians are automatically jews. and Jews of the Talmud vehemently don't accept Jesus Christ as lord and savoir, while Nathaneal does. he also denies the holocaust.

once a jew,always a jew

There's no possible way he could just be pretending to get your shekels and infect your mind, right?

So his youtube channel is just 9999D Jewish Chess or something? He seems sincere

"seems"

Hes a monk what is he going to do with shekels? Jews who infiltrated the church in the past always go for clerical, not monastic, positions, so they can enjoy their power.

Fpbp

How is he not being sincere then? Under your logic youre automatically not being sincere either, so it sort of equals itself out I guess.

Wrong.

Infect your mind with what? Information on how Jews view the world?

He makes 76 dollars per video from Patreon, I dont see him pulling in significant shekels.

Oh Spain, it is like you don't know what manipulation is.

he's literally bashing jews in his every video, he's known for worshiping hitler, he even made tons on videos where he explains why he left judaism
you stupid fucks could at least inform yourselves before you talk shit

Manipulation is a vague word, everything can be considered manipulation. Of course hes manipulating, but whats important is the content.

I think the real negative manipulation is how many of you think that anything a Jew says is automatically some Jewish deep state super conspiracy.

Stormfags on here are fighting the invisible boogeyman, (((everyone))) is involved in the Jewish super conspiracy. An angry Jew comes along and bashes Jews but it doesn't matter because (((he))) is part of the super conspiracy too. Even (((Adolf Hitler))) was in on it.

Its no different than the lefts obsession with the "patriarchy" boogeyman.

>trying to infect my mind by categorically naming every single talmudic jew in american office
>haven't given him a single shekel in my entire time following him

I really doubt you can name as many jews in power in the politcal system has he has on his videos

>old testament isn't a jewish book, and the new testament has nothing to do with the old testament.
ok

youtube.com/watch?v=EhOtKbAIDVI

He is a devout servant of Jesus Christ

I love him

"I freely accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savour, what Jew talks like that?"

>Schlomo trying to discredit him
Whatcha doin' rabbi?

Every single video is exposing the satanic Jewish order

Brother Nathaniel has been part of Sup Forums way before Trump and you /nu/pol kikes took over. He is based anyone saying otherwise is 100% a shill

I don't event think le hitler is as anti-semitic as this guy, it's quite impressive.

Fantastic videos 10/10

He's doing gods work, and 100% anyone who opposes this man here is a JIDF agent.

this

>Hes a monk
He's just LARPing one, do you really know so little about people you listen to?

isn't doing things in life a LARP?

fucking this.

If we ever win this war, he will be remembered as a hero.

mentally ill

Listen here fags, this guy is redpilling hundreds of thousands on the JQ every week. If you hate this guy you may as well hate Christianity and all white people. Seriously, this guy has videos with 1 million - 500k views on them where he explicitly names the Jew.

I'm a NatSoc and I'm pretty cool with this guy, seems like these "stormfags" you mention are kikes shilling against the anti-Jewish former Jew.

Needs a shave, haircut and a new set of frames.