Wat does pol think of us?

wat does pol think of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zOvyRjVQLjE
youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE&ab_channel=DeroVolk
youtu.be/_NqBWLeP9f4
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/balconing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should have kept a Francoist government.

sub beaner spaniard monkeys

gibraltar is ours

I dont fucking care about a rock

I think if u wanted to be a slave state like u are now to eu and germany, u shulda never done the reconquista and just be who u wanna be man

We don't think of you

its our rock

you guys are fine until you speak VOS and use your theta then you need to die in a dumpster fire

Bullfighting, tapas, Zorro, flamenco, chorizo, that festival where you throw tomatoes at each other.

That about sums it up.

Lazy, greasy, smelly.

That you are our rightful clay

Who cares, stop being an insecure bitch.

Jump off a balcony already, fags.

Everywhere your genes went became shit holes. Must be a reason for that.

>lost australia, canada, usa, india and all african colonies
>about to lose scotland and northern ireland too
>booming mudslime population
>still incredibly salty about a fucking rock

Don't get cranky, time for siesta?

Moors

I am ethnically Spanish

I would kneel before his majesty Felipe VI de España

It's a really nice rock.

>that flag
>thinks it has any right to judge other countries based on the territory they lost

Video related

youtu.be/zOvyRjVQLjE

Stop making the gommunism threads. And why is your gdp barely above ours?

Seems backwards to me, Alberto.

It's a shithole.

Catalonians master race.

I think your flag having elements of Castille, Aragon, & Navarra and what I think is Leon is really cool.

I've met some Portuguese people at uni 2 nights ago and they all say Spanish people are fags.

literally Greece 2.0

spic comin thru
spainfag swerve

The zorro is actually mexican

Spain is among the nicest countries in Europe with some of the nicest people. Beautiful landscape and rich culture.

only bad points are: no Sup Forums approved political party, too EU friendly and "left" politically.

Also, sorry for the hoards of British people swarming your streets and barfing everywhere on their holidays.

Gibraltar is Spanish - you can tell by looking at a map.

>tfw the Spanish created the race that will outlive the sons of perfidious Albion

Cuz mediterian cunts are more or less africa. Poor and lazy

You all sound silly with your lisp and say funny words like vosotros

No, in the story Zorro was a Spaniard in the colony of Mexico.

Spawned way too many shitty colonies, but the father country is nice. You have the typical Euro leftist problem, though, so I hope you can sort that out before you become another
>60%

>catalonian master race
>spanish flag

t.rocklet

youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE&ab_channel=DeroVolk

You posted wrong flag, not worry i will repair

literally hardly know shit about Spain
I can find you on the map and know a little bit of superficial info concerning the era of Spanish conquest, thats about it
a lot Spanish posters seem like miserable people, sad & close to suicide, real jerks too

Spaghetti niggers but Spanish

Never realised you literally have Boaz and Jachin on your flag.

Are you a Jewish controlled state like the rest of us? Must be.

Oh, don't worry, that flag will change some day.
It's just a matter of time.

This is proyecting

I want to try jamón ibérico.

Bullfighting is mean.

The paellas guy is funny.

Portugal is better.
stay away from our rock.

Franco was a traitor and ended being an american jew shill.
They let Ledesma die and got jewed by power.
We have the potential as always but need a tabula rasa and get rid of this current (((europhile))) corrupt system and politicians.

You're the niggers of europe, i've never seen any spanish in high elo in LoL / cs:go but there are mostly spanish+portuguese in bronze / silver you all have brown hair and black eyes and your women are hairy, and your people come to south of france to take the government money like arabs. You still believe in god in 2017 and your culture is so shit that the first thing that come to mind are corridas. Fuck off.

Spain is the biggest shithole I've ever been. People are lazy, stupid, arrogant, selfish and ignorant. We are way to far away in terms of thinking and behave than the rest of Europe and our government is a fucking shitshow. We don't have any fucking will to destroy the fucking plague inside of the government than steal from us but when they touch something of soccer or bullfighting, oh boy, they are gonna get us. Spain is easily one of the fucking worst countries in Europe, and the shit between Catalonia and the rest of the country is a fucking joke. Get out of the country if you want fucking jews-wannabe, the rest of us is tired of our shit.

Also fuck Gibraltar, take the fucking rock and shove it up your ads UK, take the fucking country already.

You really gotta be a fucking faggot if you classify people over the grade they got in a fucking game for beta fucks.

Go back to make croissants frenchi

Aren't the Catalonians commies?

They think your mods are retarded for deleting threads that expose the actual truth, instead of yip yapping about some stupid opinion

Actually it's a good sign of one's global mental acuity, that's why you don't seen any niggers in the competitive esport scene, glad that's the only thing you managed to argue against.

Deeeeeeeeeeeerp my opinion is deeerrrr and a and then an anad derr cuz yes

Fuck off.

You ruined the rest of the world and your descendants are shitting up the USA with their beans.

If I went back in time I would make a stop to ensure Imperial Spain would never be able to spread around the world. Chocolate be damned.

They tried so many times, believe me.
>inib4 Iberian Union

this might be the most British comment I've ever read.

Exchange student grills are slutty and Aggressive, kinda cute for moorbabies though kek

I like the spanish language but hate the spic version of it though

Spain was a mistake.

>France
>bitching and moaning about hairy women

WEW

Spain is shit CANARIAS the best

Not so fast, euro spic. The rock is ours, because it is of possible strategic value, but why would we want Spain?
I've been there on holiday and the beach had a tractor thing drive along it every day (at 05:00) to filter out all the dead fish, shit, and needles, that washed up because your sewage system is awful.
You can't drink tap water, and it's not as sunny as everyone says, the Spanish people also behaved like pricks.

Papa!

me gusta mucho

Arriba España !!!

Pillars of Hercules mate

Hypocrites for complaining about MUH GIBRALTER while keeping Cueta.

They used to have a good international football team and they've got an okay football league.

You're our brothers.

Thanks you for teaching us how to be humans
Viva España

look whos talking.

I think your just euro mexico with some nice building from a civilization you fuck'd over

>Syriac scholars were aware of the Pillars through their efforts to translate Greek scientific works into their language as well as into Arabic. The Syriac compendium of knowledge known as Ktaba d'ellat koll 'ellan. "The Cause of all Causes", is unusual in asserting that there were three, not two, columns

>The Pillars appear prominently on the engraved title page of Sir Francis Bacon's Instauratio Magna ("Great Renewal"), 1620, an unfinished work of which the second part was his influential Novum Organum. The motto along the base says Multi pertransibunt et augebitur scientia ("Many will pass through and knowledge will be the greater").

It's all the same thing.

I think you have the best royal waifus

gay beaner with a lisp

Nigger tier.

They speak funny, but sometimes it can be anoying Specially with those pretty brat young teens.
Also the smoking childs in the the movies.

Yes
Also one of the strongest Catalan political parties that want Independence,the CUP, wanted to make a law against manspreading and other one against a statue of Columbus cause muh american genocide

>We used to be one but now we are far away

youtu.be/_NqBWLeP9f4

Used to play Spain all the time in this game.

I believed the weirdest stereotypes about Spaniards. All the guys were tall and handsome badasses, all the girls were sassy senoritas, btfo-ing natives and other colonial powers all day and night.

Then IRL I see Spain sucks and is infested with privilege checking.

Tut tut, guys.

Half-Spaniard here, hold dual citizenship and I voted for podemos because you deserve a communist government. Other than that watching Flamenco is one of the most spiritually uplifting experiences I've ever had.

We hate all Mexicans

You're my favorite civ.

>clay
kek

Half-spaniard
Half-jew

Yeah thank you CIA. (Pic related)

Tfw you could have a fascist regime instead of a leftist shithole

Wachuduin jordi?

The other day Sup Forums liked Spain
Today it hates us
What happened here? :(

Just more beaners

Nothing we never liked you

Of course you can fucking drink tap water maybe dont go to FUCKING GIPSY HIVES YOU FUCKING TEETHLESS BONG

had a good time in barcelona but happy my daughters won't grow up in that environment

>All these brits itt
Kek
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/balconing

You're either the best worst thing or the worst best thing that happened to us.

He's not wrong, plus strategic point in the med. However: that's not the real reason Diego wants his paws on it

Viva el rey :DDDD

we're full. go to germany