/NWG/ New Rhodesia general

>Official website!!
newrhodesia.com/

>Official discord
discord.gg/BwUXd9x

Spread the word, and join our movement!

Manifesto of New Rhodesia

§1 We will create an independant ethnostate where the true spirit of western civilization can live on.

§2 We will dispose of the weaknesses that are destroying our civilization.

§3 We will live in peace with our the neighboring people, treating them fairly.

§4 Every man, woman, and child should be allowed the means to defend themselves.

§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.

§6 We will educate our young to become clever leaders, loving mothers, brave soldiers, and farmers.

§7 We will reignite the flame of mankind and create a foundation that one day will lead us to the stars and beyond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0&t=137s&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0&index=3&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk&index=4&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r1J8F6YQjBg&index=5&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qF0f9y4KPGg&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0&index=8&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=APIRVak20RI&index=9&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=RVsNDSZWcOI&index=11&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DwstB5lu4BA&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA&index=13&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY&index=14&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//pol/ony /country/RU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long Live Rhodesia.

bump

I like where this is going.

Where is this based? I am seriously interested

We will move to a remote area in DRC, we would be left alone there is no towns in a 40 miles radius.
But there is a simple landing strip 40 miles away, so transportation would still be easy.
The scouts will arrive in 340 days, they will set up a basecamp.
Please check the website, and then write an email or join the discord mate.

You're all going to get infiltrated by the Jews and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0&t=137s&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0&index=3&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk&index=4&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=r1J8F6YQjBg&index=5&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qF0f9y4KPGg&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=6

youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=7

youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb41SW1iy0&index=8&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=APIRVak20RI&index=9&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=10

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsNDSZWcOI&index=11&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=DwstB5lu4BA&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ&index=12

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA&index=13&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY&index=14&list=PLEIFh1o3u0KX33jKSkL8kJe0il-sjyObQ

Is this now a Rhodesia nostalgia thread ?

capitalism of bust

capitalism of bustor*

Reporting in.

Only a Rhodesian can pull off short shorts and still be a badass. It's the only possible formula.

bump

So what happens if the DRC military comes and tries to take you guys out? Do you just all abandon and try somewhere else or do you all die or what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dingo

Those with heart die, the rest surrender.
I'm pretty sure Mongolia would be a better option.

Ok sure, I know all about the Bush war lol.

That was a relatively established country (albeit sanctioned) vs Black guerrillas with support from China and Soviets.

We'd basically be the guerrillas in this situation, but with no allies and no arms from certain countries, no?

I just can't see this working past a basic stage of building an all white town in DRC, country seems very far off unless you guys can secure a white nationalist billionaire supplier or some shit.

Wasn't there a russian schizo who tried making these sorts of threads?
m8 that's just retarded

Well im not part of this team or anything just interested in this thread.
Some Rhodesia nostallgia.

The best imo, is trying to appeal to Suidlanders/Orania inhabitants and or Boers who are being genocided in SA to make a moral case to establish a new nation just for Afrikaners/whites. Whether that nation is in Northern South Africa or in some other african place.

Just my opinion though, I'm sure you guys have thought this out and will think it out more in the coming 300+ days

found him top fucking kek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//pol/ony /country/RU/

god damn sometimes i like this board but threads like these remind me that this place is full of legitimate loons

Well, I think whites trying to break off and form their own ethnostates is a great idea because it probably will eventually happen and the sooner the better ...

BUT...

This plan is a little hit or miss it seems, I mean, what fucking happens the moment the DRC learns of this? I mean sure they are a nigger country but you don't think they have aircraft and armour? Any light militia (especially of this size, note: very small) will get fucking obliterated