Why do serious threads about politics go 404 in no time

while stupid entertainment and slide threads like these get 300 replies?

Is it the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been noticing that happening a lot tonight. To serious threads as well.

Newfags taking bait.

because the mods are biased weebs. everyone has an agenda, you can't expect things to be unbiased. even on Sup Forums.

because reading is gay and meme-enhanced shit posting can relay more information than academically formatted argumentation

I just had a political thread pruned for no reason. Pretty well written as well. Not sure why it was deleted.

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Just witnessed a normal Le Pen thread being deleted

absolutely censored

Why was this deleted?

Quality threads that are allowed to die a natural cause while (ontopic) politics threads get deleted. Redpill me on this.

Also guns are bad. Nobody needs an Assault Rifle 15!

A mix of intentional disruption by activists and Sup Forums being full of easily baited retards. The easily baited retards flooding here was part of the activist disruption.

But this happens to every community anyway.

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

12.5% of the threads are purged

>Is it the Jews
Yes.

It's a random process with a fixed rate, you say?

>tfw no ridiciously beautiful Sup Forums mops to fuck

It is not random, but the deleted rate is pretty constant, they must have a quota in place to make it less obvious

I've had this happen too, even the comfy threads get deleted while the catalog turns into clickbait

MODS NEED TO BE PURGED

>PROBLEM SOLVED

Because the mods don't delete these dumb threads and ban the users. I'm getting sick of non-poli threads on the top with 300 replies

i made a thread about aus politics and boim gone in 5 minutes.

If they use their limited delete rate on serious threads while allowing stupid bait we see 100 times a day to exist I think would actually be the best solution.

gas the mods board war now

Yep. The mods are kiked.

No conspiracy, Sup Forums is just shit

It's friday night and mods are home from partying so they log on fourchan and delete the (((janitors))) requests in a queue list. They just click check all > purge > log off and goes to sleep

But (((somebody))) wants it to be that way. Prime exhibit: Australian IP range ban was lifted.