My NFL team the Cincinnati Bengals selected a nigger named Joe Mixon in the 2nd round of the NFL draft...

my NFL team the Cincinnati Bengals selected a nigger named Joe Mixon in the 2nd round of the NFL draft. this nigger hit a white female so hard that he broke 4 bones in her face

youtube.com/watch?v=iYhTzQ17KMw

apparently another nigger named EatDatPussy445 wanted this nigger on his team, and said he would have punched the white bitch as well even kill her.

youtube.com/watch?v=AX1x2CO4zS4

youtube.com/watch?v=bMWEQzZDG14

so Sup Forums is it alright to hit a woman?? even if she said something mean to you?? even if she hits you??

would you really stoop to a niggers level?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/college-football/news/video-joe-mixon-says-he-punched-woman-as-reaction-after-it-felt-like-a-dude-hit-me/
debate.org/opinions/is-it-ever-acceptable-for-a-man-to-hit-a-woman
youtube.com/watch?v=bi0P43HTGFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cbssports.com/college-football/news/video-joe-mixon-says-he-punched-woman-as-reaction-after-it-felt-like-a-dude-hit-me/

this nigger excuse is gold.

debate.org/opinions/is-it-ever-acceptable-for-a-man-to-hit-a-woman

I just don't know if I can accept this

youtube.com/watch?v=bi0P43HTGFY

The woman deserved it by frequenting a nigger.

Burn the coal you pay the toll.

Burn the coal...

btfo coalburners is a good thing. whenever a black guy and white woman hook up they should give the woman aids or beat her to death. throw acid on her face or do whatever.

based blackbro btfo'ing roasties since they have to pay the toll

No sympathy. You lay with dogs and you get fleas.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

If you get in a fight with a very large, testosterone filled football player, expect them to do very stupid things.

That being said, I hope this gets rid of Jeremy Hill's crippled ass. Who dey

Yes. If you're willing to hit a woman during sex, you can hit a woman in a fight. Obviously that wouldn't be my first step, to just knock her out. You can just toss her or detain her. If she really wants to fight and act like she's tough, I'm going to treat her like she's tough.

Just my 2 cents. Equal rights, equal fights.

Only a feminist punches a man. In hindsight I wish I went this route when a pink hair attacked me in high school.

Wait maybe not since I was just a poor while boy that didn't have a football scholarship and would have faced unanimous scorn from my community.

Basically what I'm saying is the o your reason he is not In jail is because he is a star. You or me did this? Jail

People obsessed with team sports and specific teams and players are absolutely retarded.

>'My NFL team'

How pathetic. Worshipping a negro infested sport.

When you're a football player at a big school these things get swept under the rug real quick. Guarantee the head coach at Oklahoma had connections with the law. Shame because if this were literally anybody else they'd have the book thrown at them

Give him enough money and he'll hang himself.

>my NFL team...

user. Please stop watching sports. It only encourages ((())) to keep poisoning the youth.

This is going to be the 5th season that I have boycotted all sports. This is coming from someone whose family were San Francisco 49ers Season Ticket Holders, San Francisco Giants Season Ticket Holders and Golden State Warriors Season Ticket Holders.

If I can turn off sports and walk away from it (being someone who knew everything about everyone) you can too.

If a white girl finds her self in the hitting distance of a nigger without a white man to protect herself, she's probably a coal burner and deserves to get hit.

You own an NFL team? Why'd you hire them then?

Is this the final red pill?

Srsly though, once you stop caring about sports specially team sports where teams are pretty much just fucking brands that don't represent you or your people you realize just how stupid it fucking is.

True aryans watch or participate in individual sports like boxing and weightlifting

You are a retard of you still watch pro sports, ESPN, identify will a sports team, etc
How are sports not btfo to you yet, OP???

I think it is. Add to the fact that I don't watch the news on TV either gives you some strange insight into how the brainwashing really works.

Listening to people talking about stupid TV shows like "the Walking Dead" or "Game of Thrones" is rather interesting. Especially when you hear things like "it felt so good seeing xyz with a black" or "seeing xyz get tossed around by a woman made me stand up and cheer".

When asked "what did you think about last nights episode" I don't tell them "I am boycotting that shit". I look at them with a smile and say "Don't spoil it for me. I am saving all this for a binge watching session because I have no patience and can't wait a week for the next episode. I have to watch them all at once!". This way they don't talk about that around me because they really think I am going to watch it all in one weekend session.

So what do I do in my spare time? Simple. I work out, work on my garden, read a lot of good books and occasionally watch old movies or TV shows. I do enjoy watching old episodes of "I Dream of Jeannie" or old episodes of "Star Trek, The Next Generation" even though I know that is a huge liberal shitshow.

Why are whitebois so fragile

>Equal rights
>Equal lefts

No Bewitched? That show was a huge redpill about female nature.

>even if she hits you??
lmao
top fucking cuck

It was like 3 years ago and he's dealt with legal shit and the media. Probably won't happen again. Go fucking Bengals.

Fucking nerds

Look at all the cucks not trying to beat this dude up in that video. Someone should've ended his career that night.

Are you really a Bengals fan? Seems out of character to have a problem with signing talented criminals.

She hit him first to be fair.

>Probably won't happen again

You don't even believe that.