Did Hitler do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QfwSDWpNgc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobahn#History
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

who's hitler?

>Did Hitler do anything wrong?

Yes, he died.

He was gay

since when is loving someone wrong?

He failed to secure an alliance with Poland before PiƂsudski died.

Yes. He didn't actually carry out the holocaust.

He got off to his cousin pissing on him. He was a complete degenerate.

invaded the Soviet Union

More like this.

Basing your Reich on the Roman Empire and then getting divided and conquered.

Yes, he had no reason to attack the Benelux. He should have annexed the coloured areas and then stopped.

Long knives

Looks a lot like pewdiepie

killing gommies was one of the right things he did

no one is perfect, but he was a good man and he tried his best to help the german people

I don't know about this book, it reads like a fake book trying to get people to sympathise and feel bad for the Jews. Just seems like a bunch of unconfirmed anecdotes to me.

Welcome, Neo.

he lost

yes, a number of things

- he bankrupted Germany funding national projects of which many had little to no economic benefit

- he overthrew the democratic system and checks and balances, leaving the power concentrated in his position alone

- he didn't listen to his expert advisors, particularly his Generals and Intelligence

- he was addicted to drugs, which was so bad it affected his mental reasoning

- he refused permission to the Wehrmacht to prepare winter uniforms because he didn't want to be in USSR in winter. But then winter came and he refused Wehrmacht's permission to orderly retreat until it was too late

- He persecuted slavs in the occupied territories horribly, which were originally willingly inviting the Wehrmacht in because of how much they hated the Communists. The Nazis would have had millions more willing conscripts had they treated the slavs better during Barbarossa

- He removed his experienced advisors questioning his authority and replaced with with inexperienced yes men who were incompetent

- He ordered to focus on super weapons that were all objectively useless rather than focusing on improving working designs

I could go on

No.
Well maybe he should have immediately destroyed England and it's Jewry, but he is still my prophet

Yes, he didn't kill the jews

He had political opponents assassinated, that's pretty inexcusable any day of the week

>Germany destroyed by a narcissistic drug addicted degenerate

i know Sup Forums is satire/ironyposting but this is too much lmao

They should have dropped more bombs on Britain.

Good idea, bad, bad leader and terrible execution.

Military mistakes and retarded chimping out with all the gassing and crimes against other Europeans just boggle the mind.

I'm not sure what you mean, he was literally addicted to drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=5QfwSDWpNgc

kekso, WTF is that image?

This. He was a traitor.

Losing the war

I mean that Hitler was objectively a giant piece of garbage and a failure in every sense, yet this board & numerous other enclaves on the internet worship him and hope for Adolf 2.0

he lost

Lots of things.

Invading Poland was a bone-headed move.
Put too much resources into the V1/V2 projects. ect. ect.

This

Shouldn't have gone to war. I bet if he had held his cards close, the success of Nazi Germany would lead other countries to begin to adopt the model.

Probably should have stopped after Austria. Maybe could've gotten off with Czechoslovakia too

bullshit. no way that's real. Source?

Well it mostly comes from the fact they still believe Goebbels propaganda like it's the gospel, yet at the same time dismiss all other evidence to the contrary as propaganda. The Greatest Story Never Told is 100% fact apparently

decide to open a second front with soviet union for starters
among many catastrophic decisions indicating lack of any strategic capabilities

>he bankrupted Germany funding national projects of which many had little to no economic benefit

bullshit. Autobahn network and other valuable infrastructure.

>Just days after the 1933 Nazi takeover, Adolf Hitler enthusiastically embraced an ambitious autobahn construction project, appointing Fritz Todt, the Inspector General of German Road Construction, to lead it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobahn#History

Yes, he killed himself.

>I mean that Hitler was objectively a giant piece of garbage and a failure in every sense

>fixed Germoney's economy
>restored pride
>built autobahns
>built cool tanks

even if you hate Hitler, objectively viewed as a historical figure he's not 100% bad

Abradolf Lincler Did Nothing Wrong.

Yes

Volkisch Monarchism>Hitlerism

he was stupid nigger faggot im glad he fucking died

>Allied with muslims
>Killed jews
>Poked the russian bear
>Lost
>Died
He did everything wrong

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

the autobahn was actually started by the previous government, Hitler just expanded on that. Anyways, I wasn't referring to the Autobahn. I was talking about all the other national projects with 0 economic benefit and bankrupted his government funding it. Autobahn was a good project, but that wasn't even his.

No,
- he bankrupted the government.

- The Autobahn was the work of the previous government, Hitler just expanded on it.

- Restored pride is meaningless feels good gay shit but this speaks volumes about his loser fans

- German tanks were shit. He should have concentrated on improving on the Panzers rather than the Panthers and Tigers which were shit tanks which have become represented as something they weren't thanks to Hollywood and video games

Wars are won in hearts and minds. Massacring slavs, gays, and other such minorities doesn't exactly do much to make countries want a Nazi presence. There's a reason there was no resistance to British liberation of occupied countries.

Doesn't matter how right you are, if you act like a fucking spastic, no-one will listen to you.

"Bloody Sunday"? im fucking dying whenever i hear about this

Going to war with with Poland to reclaim land lost in WW1 was fair enough, there's a good case that it was rightfully German and Germans still lived there. If he tries to annex the whole thing after the war for living space that would be going too far though.

He really just should've waited a bit more I think, until he could establish friendly relations with France and the UK. Shouldn't have even touched France and insisted on peace with the West.

I wonder if he waited longer he could have allied with Britain and France against the Soviets. Britain hated communism, going as far as to help the white armies against the Bolsheviks in the civil war.
That being said though I understand why Britain would feel threatened by a large unified German state in the middle of Europe, and I get why they declared war. Should have surrendered after Dunkirk though, Hitler didn't really want to fight the British anyway so they probably could have got a nice peace deal. For a modern war not that many people even died, ww2 wouldn't be remembered as the tragedy it is today. Churchill's insistence on neglecting peace was just being belligerent for the sake of it.

>massacring
lurk

Fake and gay.
Do you actually think they would let the most important man of Germany, at the most important international event of the decade, where there are literally hundreds and thousands of cameras pointed at him, do drugs and spazz out in public?
Goering was a known addict and he never ran around in public while under the influence, it would soil the imagery of the Reich. Goebbels would have flipped his shit if the British and American media started reporting on Hitler having a drug fit.

On top of that, the drugs he was being given were from his doctor to help his health problems, and that only began after 1942.