RACHEL MADDOW LITERALLY SHUTS IT DOWN

And, before you go screamin and hollerin'- the washington examiner goes both ways. It is not an anti Trump tool. Source: I follow this shit and have that much honesty bubblin in my gut.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-team-may-have-lied-about-not-vetting-mike-flynn-report/article/2621646

Rachel We Got the Tax Returns Maddow

Maddow pushes more conspiracy theories than Sup Forums does. No point in listening to her hour long gesticulations of ideas that can be summed up in five sentences.

journalism is all about probing and prodding. you can't hit your mark every time

thats one dyke that needs to be tossed out the nearest airlock

It's also about validating your info making sure its legit she just threw whatever she found out there.

but we as onlookers don't know whether that has been done or not, and, again, Washingon Examiner is not an anti Trump source. They consider it valid enough.

spbp

Even then she should have waited and when showing it say these may or may not be his tax returns she said it as if it was the truth.

Next best thing is a Saudi's rooftop.

that was just poorly handled altogether, a big mistake on her part. but that doesn't automatically mean this is nothing

you called?

Very true. Just mishandling of info that is not validated. Also how is ahmeds cock? I haven't been Toronto in 2 years and im wondering what to expect.

is it really that much fun in saudi every day? looks a hoot

I wish they'd kept the foreskins on tebehe, but the good thing is that when they are mums jerk them off they rub all this good spice in and shit

Ah good to know. To bad you have nobody to save you like we do.

better than being afraid of "no-go zones" and running away from rapist everyday.

>RACHEL MADDOW

come on...

it's good baito desu-nee?
but I wouldn't have posted if WE didn't validate.

Ever raped a swedish girl? If so how is it? My skin could pass for shit skin if a tan a bit due to half Maltese blood.

Almost there...

loose due to the Somalis having their go at them sadly...

not worth it

Shame who would you recommend raping. I can easily pass for a Muslim so throw em at me.

I tell you hwat.

Another conspiracy theory from our favorite lesbo.

other Canadians

>she
Woah I thought that was Chris Hayes without his glasses on

UNARCHIVED CLICKB8

SAGE into The option field

Yeah but you get arrested here in Sweden you get a slap on the wrist a balloon and off you go.

Sweden, the capital of shilling for the EU

So now Turkey is the supreme enemy now or something?

>may

Shit flinging in the hope something sticks

magnificent

Something may have happened.

Give this man a Pulitzer.

Where would the left be without innuendo?

>he might be born in kenya
it's plitics bby