Trump Rally aye?

>conveniently forgets about lock her up
Sure is nice to be a trump fan!

Just pop it in the forest 2bh.
Fuck these baby leftist activism

>talking to the bot

>how to spot the mentally handicapped

don't look at our memes

Why don't you bring a sign to the rally saying "Lock her up"?

dude i fuckin love your bit
never change

We're hoping she runs again in 2020.

This kills the Spencerfags

>flag
good thing your opinion on anything/ everything is discarded

How about my president not just flat out lie to the people who voted for him?

we all knew that over a year ago
why do you think that is going to change our minds

also
>that watermark
talk about reddit tier

>being naive enough to think every president keeps every single promise
>being this dumb
>this fucking ignorant about politics
>this fucking dumb

I can't believe it

its not me. hes stealing my life

When was the last time ISIS released a video? Been awhile.

>Still sucking this Globalist neocon's cock

lmao sage.

This is a good bit too. Him hijacking your bit is like a great evolution to your bit.

Look at it like he is paying homage to you, user.

>we didn't want the wall anyway, amirite peeds? it will just keep out based conservative mexicans who want to MAGA!

Here it is, courtesy of some user, transcribed for easy checking of sources

DICKY SPENCER IN HIS OWN WORDS

> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state
> //archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> //archive.is/E87su

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> In terms of the European Homeland we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don't

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards
> //archive.is/mDDvy

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> //archive.is/5Hqmc

> [Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it's not something significant that we really have to deal with. It's not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we're all mixing - that is simply not happening on that scale, so it's simply not an important question. I don't feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.
> https//archive.is/PwiwG

> Homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
> //archive.is/DNFeK

> Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about
> //archive.is/orZVG

> The gays love me

The CIA've slashed their media budget. Give them a while.

Have a heart, /ptg/. Forgive them.

Pretty sure they were filming one when the

>Mother
>Of
>All
>Bombs

Fucked them in the ass

all their AV equipment was destroyed by pic related

You're a total retard and probably a hypocrite. Literally trying to defend a politician lying to your face. How much of a brainwashed cult member are you?

He's not lying, they chased her down throughout the election. You were there, right?

Look at them. Look at them and laugh. They came into the lion's den trying to convince us that supporting Trump is bad and uncool and we are all retarded. But in the end, they are all just sad puppets, dancing for our enjoyment. The moment they stop trying, everybody is going to forget about them. Yet they persist. They come to place they hate, to convince us that we should hate this thread too. They are so obsessed with hating Trump that they come here and torture themselves over and over again like some masochistic slaves.
VERY LOW ENERGY.
SAD.

Watch as Fluffy continues to ignore this.

Wall is coming you faggot.
I know you aren't dumb enough to think the wall would be built within 100 days so you have just outed yourself as a shill. there is no other logical explanation

Pretty sure one of the reasons people voted for him was because he was gonna break the trend of lying politicians, not be a textbook example of it.

>Vote Trump he isn't a politician!

>You can't expect a politician to keep his promises!

Fucking compromised by kikes

What is up with the high activity level this late at night?

Shills?

#AlwaysTrump here!

Didn't Obama also have some dudes that defended his actions no matter what?

>calling anyone else a retard
>owning a Sup Forums pass
user.. i

>The candidate who said he'd back Israel and has jewish kids backs Israel
More news at 11.

Oh no, he is a pass user. We better listen to what he says.

Also megumeme a best, good taste.

they will be forgiven after coming to know all the comforts of the rope

Is this Shep Smith guy really as bad as you make him out to be? I somehow have managed to avoid coming across his show.

You are really fucking autistic and naive if you think politicians can succeed while being honest 100% of the time.

How old are you, honestly? Please do not lie.

We're high energy just before Joe!

many such cases!

Holy shit, those are the guys calling out Sup Forums for sucking jewish and based black men cocks. turns out Spencer is even more of a kosher shill

Every shill that ever shilled and then some. At least they keep bumping this thread.

Still waiting for a (you) from him.

So long as they snitch, maybe.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. STOP DIS DEMON

Maybe he got it because he's new and thought it was an account or something

Reminder to thank the shills for keeping this community bumped and active during the slow hours.

I doubt Obama changed his positions so much in the first 100 days.

He isn't lying to me. He is lying to the normies. You fucking cucks are just too stupid to see the bigger picture.

The stakes of the U.S. presidency are so high such that each candidate spends between $1-$2 BILLION dollars and campaigns over a period of around 2 years. In comparison to a country like the U.K. where politicians have six weeks leading up the election.

The media are owned by corporations. Corporations are run by rich liberals living in Washington DC, Los Angeles, NYC, San Fransisco, or other major cities. Corporations align with with political parties based on corporate interests and over the past 40 years, it's become very far left. 97% of Corporate media donated to Hillary and they colluded to write nearly all glowing, ass-kissing propaganda about Hillary Clinton, and in turn, they staged an all-out war against Donald Trump.

From his announcement speech, they immediately started lying, taking things out of context and misrepresenting his stances.. Liberal groups paid protesters to stage a phony protest (as exposed in DNC emails) to bring fire on Trump. They had headlines like “Trump Calls Mexicans Rapists” and other libelous/slanderous wording. When it was obvious to anyone who watched the full speech that he was saying that we have a problem with illegal immigration and many of the illegal immigrants have been literally murdering, raping, and committing crimes, and we've done nothing to enforce our borders.

So this continues for the next two years. They run hitpiece after hitpiece, describing Trump as Hitler. The worst outlet is CNN which has been proven to have colluded with Hillary. CNN is worldwide, and so their slanderous coverage was broadcast to the eyeballs of foreigners around the world. In addition, other biased coverage from the globalists continued to ratchet up with increasingly alarming language. Every week it got more frantic, describing Trump as dangerous and warming that if he got the nuclear codes, he could blow up the world.

>Roosevelt
>Not a massive faggot

It's just sad because Nighttime has gone from real awoo hours to real shill hours, they always raid at night. /leftypol/ needs to go back to their containment site.

Copy this post, people. Screenshot it. We've reached the point where they've unironically begun defending Obama for lack of any material.

So foreigners see this coverage and they're like, “Omg! Fucking Hitler resurrected! How do we stop him!?” – and it makes total sense. I'm trying to think about what I would think if I saw outside media coverage of Trump as a foreigner. I'd probably hate him, too. It's amazing what media coverage can do. Ask yourself, why do I think poorly of him? If you do, it's because of what you've read or seen in the media. They run an outrageous story saying he mocked a disabled reporter (he didn't), he assaulted women (lies, all made-up weeks before general election to stop him), he wants to leave NATO and cancel his commitments around the world (he wanted to reform our participation to lower our burden of the cost and increase participation from other countries since we are $20 TRILLION in debt and many other countries are getting a free ride from us. We can't afford to keep subsidizing other countries.), and all of this other hyped up language.

They made Donald Trump, an admittedly larger-than-life persona, into an even wilder, unhinged, comical caricature of a man. To the point where if you compared a full speech that you saw (or an interview) to the stories that were printed, you'd see completely distortions of reality to paint him into the worst possible version of a human being that he could be. Oh..and then the opposing political party ran a fake smear campaign trying to link him to Russia during the campaign, and then after he won, they continued this attract to try to undermine his credibility so they could stall his agenda, weaken his political power so they could win the 2018 election and make him a one-term president.

In his defense you don't know how nice a Sup Forums pass is until you get one. I still feel a bit dirty and stupid for getting one after resisting all this time but it is really fucking nice.

You are a nonce though if you are showing off that you own one.

>Every shill that ever shilled and then some.
Sorry I missed it. Sounds fun.

So long as they aren't spamming I am fine. Spammers need to get the rod.

Someone explain

American politics are just like shows like House of Cards. Crazy shit going on, and it's a shame Trump isn't a Democrat because Obama essentially got a free pass, and Clinton could be linked to selling military missile technology to China and literal murders, and the media only got into him when the sex scandal of Lewinsky came out – not even a favorable press can stop a sex scandal, especially if there's a blue dress with Clinton’s semen on it for proof.

Eh. I've rambled long enough. Just wanted to say that I'm impressed that any foreigner actually would still support him after what the media has broadcast. So kudos. It'd be nice if the media would stop the all-out war that they declared and start actually practicing journalism. Because of their behavior during the election, the public’s trust in the media has fallen to a record low according to polls. There's a price to pay for their bias, I guess.

>H-he only lied a little
>H-H-H-Hillary lied alot more than him

Disagreeing with me makes you a shill
r/The_Donald is this way -> reddit.com

Rally today. Fuck yeah

Do you or anyone else have some hatted megumemes? I need more. I always miss saving them somehow. There were plenty early campaign.

All major movements have been taken over by the Jews. Infiltrate, subvert, and dictate the plan is their modus operandi. Even conservative movements like the John Birch society are controlled by the slimy himeys.

You're a spamming shill, go back to /leftypol/.

>using a cult leader whos only known for saying not a argument
okay pal

AAAAAAAAALLLL~~~~~LAAAAAAAHHHHUUUUUU~~~~~~

Lol so fucking true

Is Trump a kike puppet?

Yes or no?

Is my statement wrong?

Well, I'm considering browsing /fit/ for a while and trying to get into shape. I'm horrible when it comes to fitness however, I'm bad at throwing motivation behind myself, and I often find myself getting lazy when I don't have anything I really need to do. Other end, the way the world is going I feel like I need to put on some weight and muscle. Should I really go for it?

>economic adviser

Well he's not in charge of immigration or labor, so who cares

Back to /leftypol/ nigger.

>Buying a Sup Forums pass so you can spam a general more easily

No no, disagreement is more than welcome. What did you wish to discuss in the way of disagreement? When one come in with lots and lots of friends (Sometimes even 20) in a coordinated posting effort to spam for hours this is when we have problems.

Not seeing that yet, I guess.

>tfw when my parents are Women's March tier pozzed

Trump spent less than 1 billion you idiot

Never closed Gitmo "On day one" like he promised to.

>What is closing guantanamo
>What is not bailing out Wall Street
>What is pulling out of Iraq

LOOOOOOOL You're the dumb niggers defending hordes of liberals whilst calling nigel farage shills.

Go for it. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just make sure you eat big and don't fall for the sips meme

Go for it lad. Why not?

>wow i sure btfo this leftist shill
>r-right?

Any of you guys going to the Trump rally?

>LOOOOOOOL You're the dumb niggers defending hordes of liberals whilst calling nigel farage shills.
What the fuck are you even trying to say?

You're right, I bought the pass back in 2012 just for this moment.

It's a huge pain in the ass to hat Megumin because she already has a giant fucking witch hat on mate.

You have to go back to /leftypol/ you are not welcome on our board.

The sips meme? Preemptive pilling please.

very true, in France as we have no access to american medias we have to rely on our own, which only translate articles from biased sources such as wapo and the nyt.
No wonder people have a terrible opinion of him here