Betrayal

what would trump have to do to get you to turn against him? Genuinely curious.
>inb4 shill
im not, like i said im just curious.

Something bad

like what shit poster?

Run Democrat in 2020

Too late

That would be fucking hilarious because he'd win.

if he started tweeting about russia in the same tone as he has towards north korea, i would start worrying.

if he locks up journalists, i would support him even more.

He could fail on Obamacare and I would give a fuck
He could give up on BTFOing China and I wouldn't care
He could fail to get the muslim ban across and I wouldn't care
He could go back on his promise to investigate Hillary and lock her up and I wouldn't care
He could bomb the guys fighting ISIS and I wouldn't care
He could sell weapons to Saudis who are funding ISIS and I wouldn't care
He could come out in say he's a globalist and I wouldn't care
He could shill every Jew holiday and holohoax rememberance day and I wouldn't care
He could fail on getting funds for the wall and I wouldn't care
He could appoint Goldman Sachs and Bush-Era neocons to his cabinet and I wouldn't care

he will never do any of those things though shill. he's /ourguy/

If he can still deliver the wall and immigration reform, remove kebab, and negotiate some more trade deals I'll be happy. Big thing to lose my vote is getting more involved in the Middle East. No more Zionist wars and if it is a Zionist war we better be properly compensated for our efforts.

In all seriousness though, he'd have to something radically leftist for me to turn on him. We're talking open border policy, major military defunding, major increase to social welfare programs, state instituted athiesm/Islam, declaring war on Russia, making whites pay reparations to blacks for slavery, removing the second amendment, etc.

So no. Even if he sits and does nothing for 8 years he's still a better president than Hillary, Sanders, Warren, Gabbard, Brooks, McCain, Rombey, Ryan, Obama, Bush, all those fucks every could be.

>what would trump have to do to get you to turn against him?
he'd have to stop seeding yael kushner's jewcubator with his senile spermatozoa

>snowflake's chance

It was him or Hillary. He won't fuck things up as bad as Clinton would have.

kek

>every other country on Sup Forums including some USA posters hate the USA and want it to fail
>every poster on Sup Forums wants happenings
>everyone said if hillary won the economy would have gone to shit, WW3, refugees, USA would have gone to shit and happenings would have occurred on a daily basis
>Sup Forums voted for trump to make america great again

explain this

Have someone actually better than him.

You see this is why no matter how many failures the left spout, people still support trump because the left have no one better. It's one thing to insult your opponents, it's another thing to have something better.

Everytime people ask why did we vote trump, we just ask who his opponent was and go: oh right.

So basically the left is gonna keep going down a downward spiral until it can unfuck itself.

That whole apocalypse phase Sup Forums went through was due to hopelessness. It seemed like 3rd wave feminism and multiculturalism was a certainty so we looked forward to Armageddon with things such as Ebola Sup Forums.

Recently the pendulum has started an unexpected swing away from S.J.W. culture and as a result some aren't looking forward to death as much.

He doesn't start building the wall within the first term

>what would trump have to do to get you to turn against him?
bomb the UK

I'm not against him. Im just not actively for him anymore. Now hes just another lying politician, establishment, neocon kuk. That he was more entertaining than others doesnt matter to me.

He used us, betrayed us and its business as usual. Im done voting, the country will burn regardless, a generation will be burdened rebuilding it and theres nothing that can be done to stop it. Only its own greed and incompetence is great enough to kill it now.

As for Trump personally, he lied. A lot. He conned me. Why would I treat him differently than anyone else.

Why would I care if the libs win in 2018 and 2020 now. The congress, senate and WH are all GOP controlled and so weak and corrupt that its as if the libs won. Each have their own plan to extract us to our doom.

Which cartel does it is meaningless to me.

>Everytime people ask why did we vote trump, we just ask who his opponent was and go: oh right.

That is a system so bad that it deserves to die, lets be honest. If I have only two choices by design so that I am forced to select shit or not participate at all, then its a fucked system

There is no political solution to this. Its over. When a representative democracy goes bad, you cant vote your way to a solution.

Our mistake was thinking Trump was our last hope. We were wrong. There has been no hope for decades.

100 days in and NOTHING HAS FUCKING CHANGED

Might as well given Bush or Trump a third or fifth turn

It's getting to the point where these parties/elections don't mean anything anymore.

Obvious shill is obvious.
You get an "F" on your project.

you turned into a neo-con

>he will never do any of those things though shill. he's /ourguy/
sorry didnt read that

this is all shilling from anti trump people. Trump is doing great so far. Obviously he has to meet half way on some issues if he put his head down and just bulldozed through all of it and didn't try to make any friends then his enemies would have 4 straight years to create a plan and he would not be elected again.

People freaking out over these recent issues regarding syria and his recent comment about globalism is pathetic, you wouldn't know either way what his plans are, because if he really wants to defeat globalists he is going to have to play ball and pretend to get along with them in order to dismantle it, and if he has decided to go along with their plans, he takes the same path, so either way we will not know until at least his first term is up where he is going to steer the ship.

Consider writing poetry professionally.

It would clearly suit your gender identity.

See what I did? Compliment followed by insult. This is a test, the flag is a lie, where am I from faggot?

To actually follow his promises.

I have a blacked subscription. And you should too. I like based black doods.

10d water polo confirmed

Pass the TTIP or something similar to it.

He'd need to flip on some stance or policy. I haven't seen evidence of it yet so I'm still supportive of him.

dear god yes