Breeding- Sup Forums edition

Sup Forums we need to have a discussion about breeding and it's political impact. I'm tired of the cuck and BLACKED threads with nothing but complaining about how western women are shit. This thread will be dedicated to discussing a solution for the average NEET and good woman who havent sold out to society to get married and save western culture. In order to do that, we must take the most likely archetypes to be good candidates for NEETs to breed like fucking rabbits:

GOAT Tier:
>Virginal Christian Women
>Virginal Tomboys (Not batshit insane genderfluid cancer)

Good Tier:
>1st year College Students, Mentally Sane
>Female NEETs (Think Futaba from Persona 5)
>Facist Women (Rare but they exist)

Okay Tier:
>Reformed Lefties, 21 or younger
>Classical Liberals, not batshit crazy
>Lolbertarians

Bad Tier:
>Current Commies
>Over 25, hitting their wall and bitter
>Women without Self-Esteem

Cancer Tier:
>Anyone at a club
>LGBTBBQOMFG
>Genderfluid non-binary Trans-nigger
>Certain melanin-enriched individuals

What are your thoughts on this plan Sup Forums?

I also left out that MGTOW is not an option. Go be a genetic dead end elsewhere. We're looking for women that aren't divorce timebombs to circumvent the issue. Giving up wasn't an option for our ancestors: Don't be a pussy.

Auska a best.

We got artificial wombs now, retard. The woman problem is solved.

>Implying that technology wouldn't just fuck us worse in the end
>What's the worst that could happen goy

I'm not taking the mark of cain, either. I'd rather fix what we have NOW, and hedge out bets later.

BUMP.
Remember this white person, you are under the struggle other civilizations face. Since the generations before you have been relaxing and only focusing on the future, they have forgot what is happening on their present. It's natural since all great empire showed these types of symptoms. If you whites really cared about your people's future, you must understand that focusing on the present is the only way to combat this natural decay. See the picture for more information. I thank white people for showing the way in my country and other, now it's time for you people to make sure that wouldn't collapse on your heads.

Sage

It's like saying you can just "Buy a new car" when you're already in massive debt and only the radiator and other small parts are broken. It's a shit plan you triple nigger.

I'd breed with that best girl.

Why? I'm trying to generate actual discussion instead of "is x degenerate" slide thread bullshit. There *must* be a better solution than apathy.

What have whites done in the Phillipines? Any tips for Murrica?

There is no fixing our current predicament. Wait for a collapse if you want to do something.

Pretty accurate list, everyone knew this already though. The question was never who the good women are but where they were and what numbers were left.

I was thinking of starting a DNA haplogroup based dating service but I don't want to get sued by the kikes for "discrimination".

Virginal femmes = Libertarians/classical liberals > christians = fascists >>> reformed commies/leftists

>how are babies made

From the colonization of Spain, Britain, and being puppeted by the Burgers after confroting the Spanish.

That's the dumbest analogy I've ever heard. We're not in debt, you begin with.
It's like if your car caught on fire and burned to the ground and then someone shot a rail gun through the engine block, and instead of trying to rebuild it, you decided it would be much cheaper, easier, and faster to just get a new car

Then shouldn't one want to procure a woman for when the collapse inevitably happens for siring children? This all seems counter-intuitive to put this off.

This would be great.

>good candidates for NEETs to breed like fucking rabbits:

None. NEETs are useless and should not be breeding. And NEET dreaming about virgin white Christian model who will serve as a mother substitute is as disgusting as nigger dreaming of being a kang.

Even if this were the case, then surely we must find a way to douse the fire? Shit's unbearable right now man. Is there no way to alleviate the problem in any circumstance? Any way to raise your daughter separate from our culture? Any way to connect with people who haven't become a part of the movement of self-destruction?

Daily reminder that Hitler was a NEET. If you want to make change, then do something faggot. It's not degenerate if they are no longer a NEET.

Us unemployed NEETs cannot afford children or marriage. Even if you find a women worth starting a family with, there isn't an option to fund it.

>the average NEET and good woman who havent sold out to society to get married
I think we can see where this isn't going to go anywhere.
Why in the world would you link those two groups and what would a good woman do when encountering a NEET except leave in disgust once she's got his desperate, manchild number?

Anyone who has actually had sex who browsed Sup Forums, of which is a tiny minority, would tell you that sex with virgins is fucking awful and awkward. Give me experience any day. Stop being a beta faggot writing posts like this to justify your lack of sexual past.

I stated our problem as a question to be solved. The problem lies not in the problem itself, but in our perception of it- without a solution, white survival becomes much more difficult over the next 3 generations. Seeing as I'm white and would like my children to have someone quality to breed with then we all have an interest in a solution. Yeah, it is a stretch. But it's not impossible. Hell, there are even examples in our culture. All we have to do is distill them and apply them to our lives. Meme it until it's real.

Examples:
>Donnie Darko
>Scott Pilgrim
>Fight Club

And that's off the top of my head. Children become men. It's a fact of life that must be taken into the equation.

That's solving the symptom rather than the cause.

The pipe dream is a society built around community and tradition, and that includes women.

Checked.
These are the tips:
1. Prepare carefully. Trust only the people who are capable and has the say-and-do attribute.
2. Gain support. This is easier nowadays since the internet is a common commodity in Western countries.
3. Hold off the storm. The fall of some parts of the West is unavoidable, since you people are basically halved and divided.
4. Learn your enemy. Remember in life, you'll lose every-time you get a victory when you do not recognize your power and your enemies'. Based on the Art of War.

Meh, I've had sex. I'm trying to get these assholes laid because it affects society in the long run. No man is an island, and the quicker we realize that the quicker our dating situation un-fucks itself.

Is this one of those troll threads from that college assignment? C'mon guys

Agreed, if we do not connect to our women then this artificial womb shit is just going to be Brave New World 2.0. The western man should want culture instead of an empty life of hedonism; what we practically have now. It would just be the same problem with more pussy.

Muh alpha male has to settle with a passed up whore instead of a young virgin.

Men and women are not the same and are not equal but you are not a man anyways.

Not a bad scale desu desu senpai.

Thanks for that. We live in interesting times, it'll be interesting to see what becomes of the whites even 10 years from now.

I like virgins because I can't catch anything and you can teach them how you like it. My last three gf's were virgins. The last one was with me for three years and I almost married her but nah why settle down.

Kek spoken like a true basement neckbeard. You justify your beta status by claiming some virgin is out there waiting for you.

>muh 72 virgins

Good luck from one of your former puppets.

Even if she's a virgin you'll never know how many dicks she's sucked mate.

In school we had plenty of girls who didn't want to lose their virginity who gave BJs for fun.

British girls are slags. Horrible women, no wonder nobody wants them.

I have a problem with my girlfriend Sup Forums.

She's pretty promising. Thinks the 70 genders shit is mental illness, laughs at my racy jokes, wants to have a lot of kids and move to a rural area with me.

But she's nihilistic in terms of values. Her answer to lefty madness in its raw form (not violence, she was horrified at the berkeley stuff, more like culture) is "well people are gonna do what they're gonna do". Same with degeneracy, "well people can do what they wanna do". She also has the idea the idea of subjectivism, that everything is just sort of subjective and nothing is really better then anything else. She also said she doesn't care what happens to society because "she'll be dead", which made me really pissed off. She doesn't really have strong, conscious traditional values, BUT from what I can gather she wants to do stuff that would be considered traditional.

Should I just go with it since she'll give me the relationship I want, even if we're not on the same page? She's not really a lefty, but definitely not traditional.

>good woman who havent sold out to society
Hahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I studied abroad on an exchange programme to the US , not really different there. It's practically impossible not to pull out there. Got sucked off by a Jewess who is not happily married to a religious Jewish man, fucking kek.
I did notice how Americans in general are about 3 years behind Europeans in all factors mentally. Probably due to the whole 18 is an adult 21 is an adult thing

*Now married

Go with it. Progress is number one priority. Regardless of her views you must continue before she spirals into (((them))).

I've just ended my 7 year long relationship, sorry Sup Forums

She seems more based than you, stop caring about what other people do.

Dude, pretty much all women don't want to be pinned down in a moral position or get involved in REAL political and philosophical discussions.

Breed, then YOU teach the kids about morality. Educating women is a waste of time in almost all cases.

What plan?
>virgins
Bitch, unless you're marrying a 14y.o. or a chick who's been sheltered her whole life by a hyper-religious family, that shit ain't happening if you live in the anglosphere.

And American religious nutjobs are just as bad as the lefties. YOU will become a part of HER family, not the other way around.

>getting married
I highly advice against this under the premise that part of the power a man holds in a relationship comes from his ability to LEAVE her. Women are hypergamous by nature, and modern society and feminism has allowed them to fully indulge in this. Even if a girl is coming from a super conservative family, she still has her own nature to contend with, and society already provides her with the tools to fall into it. You can't beat the societal brain parasite, especially when both feminists, AND traditionalists have raised women telling them it's ok to be entitled, and therein lies the problem.

The only way out of this for me, is a two step solution.

Step: 1
Become a badass, and date LOTS of women in order to learn how to handle the ups and downs of female emotion properly. This means, be AN ASSHOLE, cheat on girls, think of yourself first, always, don't fall into scarcity, don't fall into infatuation with chicks. Be aware that "falling in love" is a temporary mental illness called limerence, and should NOT be romanticized. Focus on your goals and your career, if you become successful in life, the bitches will come. Women, ALL WOMEN, are hypergamous. Never make it your goal in life to get a woman. You are a MAN, stop putting pussy on the pedestal.

Step 2:
Don't date Anglo women. They are too far gone. Women are abundant, but modern culture has RUINED anglo women, and lowered their overall standard, as the dozens of beta males chasing after them has taught them they can be ugly and fat, and still be entitled to high quality men. Move to a foreign country, get a foreign girl.

Yeah I think you're right. Someone as good as her is rare as fuck, and if I let her go in a gamble, I might end up with nothing. Her dad is a military man, so I think that's a factor in her not being a crazy progressive.

It was mostly the nihilism that bothers me, because I'm fairly idealistic and like to talk about things that matter to me. She does listen to what I have to say with great interest though. That's part of what makes her look up to me, she thinks I'm really smart because I'm well read and good at articulating deep ideas. I just have to keep the full Goebbels mode bottled up

cont.

.The following cultures are still ok (for now):
Spain
Mexico
most of LatAm
Japan
South Korea
China
France
Serbia
Poland
Russia
eastern Europe
Iran
etc....

Basically, any country that is still "machista" or sexist, and doesn't put up with feminist bullshit. Any country where gender roles are respected, and taught to women. And even then, I STILL wouldn't get married unless you got some legal benefit, or married UP, yourself. You can still have kids and not be married.

If you truly are "the aryan man trying to spread his gene" then you'd be wise to instead of marrying, knocking up tons of foreign girls and having the beta male providers take care of your white kids, then find the best girl, and form a family with her.

True as fuck. Most women won't be like Tara McCarthy or Wife With A Purpose.

Thanks lads. Needed some reassurement

>Don't date Anglo women
Good advice

Its not about how good the sex is. Its about the mental aspect quite clearly.

>limerence
Noted. Joined the military and sworn in last month, and will hopefully doing lots of travel. I hope to go to Japan and burn rice every day of the week, so it seems I'm already following this plan to some degree. I just hate fucking using people the way I've been used god dammit.

This country is the worst place to start a family in by far. Other countries might be bad but nothing beats this land.

First and foremost - The most important part of our survival

> Preserve N A T I V E ( not shitskin or borderline mongol ) scandinavian women.

>needing Sup Forums to know who to fuck
wow

Well, on this note, what do you do if cheating enrages you? As in, you're willing to take a shotgun, some rope and some plies to any fucker who's willing to ruin society? Any tips on self-control in this regard? Fuck apathy.

I can't bring myself to ruin someone else's relationship.

The Dutch is right. It's always a better investment when you did it that way.

This.

Met my gal back in 07. Married in '11. Got a blonde haired blue eyed 4 year old boy and gonna be making another kiddo this year.

Pro tip from someone that's been in a long term relationship.

You grow and learn together, you change together, and you blend together in many ways, don't look for the "perfect" gal, because you are not the perfect man for any gal either, just get out of your paranoid head and take some risks, find someone and keep working at it. Don't let Sup Forums get your head wrapped up about all the statistics of this or that.

Don't be such an insecure Muslim . The best women will have already have sex , deal with it. Plenty of your so called virgins will have sucked a dick. Who fucking cares .

You sound like a top bloke, good for you.

Join the LDS church!

>get the necessary self stamina to achieve what is in store for your life
>get the connections to get the good job.
>get a loyal perfect white or mixed white waifu
>have the means to support your family
>have six or seven kids to pass your legacy to the world
>fix the white population numbers and then some within 3 generations
>show the rabid breeding subs a fight

Don't let your ancestors and their great cultures die for nothing!

Worst in what way? I'm the west?
What about Sweden or Germany?

Also depends where you live, where I live is great.

>sheepshagger

But user, nihilism is objectively correct. There's no higher meaning to life than procreation and death. Your goal is to be as happy for as much time as possible. How to go about that is subjective. Those that resort to or just desire empty hedonism are and should be rooted out from the gene pool, as they are the ones that want a higher power to keep them in check. Whether that's religion or authoritarianism.

You're not the dad Sup Forums deserves
You're the dad Sup Forums needs
Hope to follow in your footsteps user

Thats why theyre goat tier and not merely good.

Chill.

>cheating
You should be doing this. You should be cheating on your girl, and you should be getting girls to cheat on their partners with you.

If your girl cheats on you, you shouldn't get pissed. Leave the bitch, and move on, find a new girl. Cheating should ALWAYS be a dealbreaker with no return, but you should always be aware that ALL women CAN cheat, and WILL under the right circumstances.

Don't get mad at the dude, this is a part of female nature, as well as a sign that something is wrong in your relationship. If a girl cheats, this means she does not respect you. Once she gets to that point, it's over.

>but if you cheat that's hypocritical
It's not. Women love drama, and love the emotional highs and lows of relationships. Not only that, but due to their hypergamy, the constant awareness that other women want you, and could snatch you away from her will keep her in place, make her TRY HARD to retain you, and increase her attraction for you.

Women want, what other women want. And women place men into two categories, the lover, and the provider. If you can't understand these two simple facts, you have no business getting married as you WILL get cucked.