So much Trump hate her on pol lately. Please stop. He still needs to lift these sanctions...

So much Trump hate her on pol lately. Please stop. He still needs to lift these sanctions. We didn't elect him for nothing. I know he ain't perfect, but give him a chance.

> ain't perfect
He's done literally everything wrong.

>We didn't elect him for nothing

literally you did

>frogmeme.jpg
>has to specifically reference Sup Forums for attention
>only talks about Trump

I don't support jewish puppets. And Trump is a jewish puppet. Sup Forums is realizing how retarded it was in supporting Trump.

Sage goes into the option field

Do NOT reply
Do NOT post pic

Keep Sup Forums clean

>IMG_ filename mobile poster

See

>replies with images every time
>minimal or often no comment

It's not he has done or not done, it's the pricipal of his allegiances. He's betrayed the nation, not just the party, or the voters, and revealed his true intentions.

We got played, "Hope & Change" all over again, (R) style...

No american president would ever Lift the sanctions without Russia returning crimea. Even the "pro" russian Parties here in Europe won't completly lift the sanctions without it.

>failure to respond when called out
>abandons thread
>starts a new thread in similar fashion
>rinse and repeat

At least you can talk shit about Trump here, on 8 Sup Forums you get banned for shit talking "le gud empoorer".

>We got played, "Hope & Change" all over again, (R) style...

Yes. Sup Forums is full of people that are too young to remember Obama's late 2007 rise and then his huge popularity into 2008. I remember it, it was fucking huge, we had a whole thing about it back then.

The average age Sup Forums is 18, so the know-it-all queers here were not able to compare Trump's rise to fame with Obama's, which were exactly the same almost. The cult of personality, how their fans censored criticism any chance they got, it was so similar.

I know. It's happened to me a few times before, and I hope the 8/pol/ mods all get cancer.

The only person who can lift the """sactions""" is Putin, since he's the one that imposed them in the first place.

He was not elected, he was selected the day he was born.

Turns out he was a goy puppet just like Hillary so basically he was neither the lesser or the greater of the two evils just the same evil. Start realizing he's not the anti globalist 4D-chess player we were all hoping he was and face reality.

He betrayed you just like the american voters. Now he is full puppet of judeo-globalists.

Let's team up against China and NK then we'll lift the sanctions and we'll have a rice party.

Its only been three month nithing ever gets done that soon. Especially with everyone against you. Chill