Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xdtZ-ZksDc
youtu.be/6s0H6qD9-08
kctv5.com/story/35282357/midtown-jimmy-johns-clerk-robbed-at-gunpoint-recounts-experience
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Västberga_helicopter_robbery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The nigger. Why would he risk himself getting shot over 50 bucks that aren't even his?

The guy wasnt scared in the slightest because the nigger's gun jammed. He knew he wasnt in any danger.

>Dindu vs wagecuck user in HD

Post the video please this looks good

youtu.be/2xdtZ-ZksDc

that guy looks completely desensitized to nog behavior

I've worked a lot of shitty jobs. The very most they keep in those registers is $200. Why would you risk a huge portion of your life in prison for 200 fucking dollars?

Stupid fucking niggers.

>2k17
>relaxing around blacks

Because niggers are stupid. If they were intelligent, they would hit grocery stores. They keep about as much cash on hand as a small bank.

>that nigger who can't rack the slide the first time
>does it so slowly he could have been killed 10 times
>still fail to chamber a round

Look at how the white guy doesn't give a single fuck, he knows the nigger is no threat with his jammed up gun.
Fucking niggers

Are there actually people unironically defending the nigger?

So did they catch this guy in ten minutes or what? Ridiculously good security cam.

The thief, duh.

Never mind, read the YouTube description

it was a /k/ommando freaking out because he doesn't want to be killed with a fucking Hi-Point by a fucking nigger, and become a cliche meme on /k/

>that bin toss afterward
Fucking brillant

>jams his gun

kek

Not in the cash drawers though. At least, in supermarkets I've worked, when your till reached £500 in notes you had to put most of it in a vacuum tube and send it up to the secure cash room.

I wouldn't risk my life for some wagie job but sometimes those crazy nigs will just cap you for no reason. should just put bullet proof glass up everywhere there is over national average of nigs

No, not in the registers. You'd have to get into the safe.

Blacks are like little uneducated violent children in adult bodies. Literally too stupid to exist in a modern society based on merit and work.

>gun is jammed

FFS this nigger...

well if he's in a shithole city like my fine home of Baltimore, he'll probably plee down to 1yr at most

>should just put bullet proof glass up everywhere there is over national average of nigs

They do this already in urban areas, kill me pham

>night shift
that's about all it takes

I worked in a Kmart cash office once for about 8 months. It was locked down like a bank. Led reinforced door behind a locked regular door and behind that a safe. I was essentially the only person beyond the upper managers with a key and my ONLY job was tl go in and count/ensure the money was in ordet. You are not getting into a cash office with a jammed pistol.

>obviously jammed gun
>held in one hand, right in cashier's face

This would have been the easiest and most risk-free disarm in history, yet the little bitch behind the counter just handed over the money. Why are Americans so fucking beta?

There are always people unironically defending niggers

/k/ fags.

That crap is jammed isn't it?

>gun is jammed

Society is in the wrong. If the guy on the left wasn't being oppressed by America's white supremacist culture he wouldn't be doing crime.

>Why are Americans so fucking beta?
Yet you have cops who can't even use guns

There doesn't even look to be $100 in the register. This guy was filmed with HD cameras and will be caught eventually.
Why throw you life away like that?

Can't a jammed gun fire if you knock it?

why would you rob a place with CCTV cameras?

And that is?

Most businesses have a company policy to just hand everything over, and will fire you for doing anything else.
It's not like the money's coming out of his pocket, so why should he care?

>sometimes those crazy nigs will just cap you for no reason
Yep
youtu.be/6s0H6qD9-08

well, obviously the cashier. going to work each day. doesn't point guns at people demanding money.

Not knowing what a slam fire is, typical Eurocuck.

In colleges around the world? Yes. The shrinking remainder of us? No.

>America
>nobody gets shot

video lacks authenticity

if its a smaller town and they put this video up on the six o clock news for like few days in a row it should not last long until he is caught

>that complete lack of fucks given by the cashier
You can tell he wanted to tell the nigger to fuck off.

You mean colleges in the States.

Most Western education isn't nearly as retarded as yours is faggot.

All feral niggers need to be shot if out of line why can't anyone see this reality.

>my feet hurt

Not like that. There is virtually no chance that gun would have fired.

>small town
that's not where this happens bra

yes, people are blaming the white guy for the robbery and saying he should be given prison time

This isn't a long bow, bong.

He looked like he hates his life anyway. That nigger would do him a favor.

sorry my bad

t.sweden

Pistol whipped.
Plus dealing with manager for not complying with "policy".
I apprehended a criminal once when I was working a low paying job. All the risk, no reward, 1 hour with HR on my own time. Would never do it again.

Post proof? I might just be naive but thats surely to retarded to be reality. Right?

Nah, this guy can run to his homies and hide. Then, if they really need it, some college aged students can bus his ass up to Canada or to a liberal city where they will hide him. People in America are truly blind to what college students and teachers are doing, yet they are the root of so many problems within this country and others. And yes, if any of the dindus have connections there are college groups that volunteer by helping them.

Yeah, sorry forgot. Merkle didn't study Marxism and I am sure Trudeau got a good clean education free of dangerous ideology.

yep, looks like a double-feed

>thinks you can slamfire with a stoppage sticking out through the ejection port jamming the slide open

How do you unjam that? Just rack the slide?

places like Lidl and Home Bargains dont do this

They have the staff sort the money manually

not even Swedish cuck liberals are this fucked in their head, wtf man

The nigger for breaking the law, of course.

To all these pol fat-fuck, basement dweller virgins, saying that he should have defended himself because the weapon is jammed, can go fuck themselves. Why would he risk his life for 100 bucks that are not even his? You clearly don't go out from home.

And replying to my own post cause I am noping the fuck off to bed, but even shilled as fuck Wikipedia will inform you Merkle studied Marxism in college. Tomorrow there will be less of you than today.

The nigger has already been caught.

kctv5.com/story/35282357/midtown-jimmy-johns-clerk-robbed-at-gunpoint-recounts-experience

nigga stole 83$
nigga going to cost the state 15000$ a year while incarcerated

The round is only slightly sticking out the chamber, If the gun hits something the right way that round will slide back in and the receiver will slide forward potentially firing the round.

I own that gun, they are only like $100

There are videos of college students running "offenders" to different areas and bragging about how they are helping minorities. They even clearly state they don't ask them what their crime is, because they would rather not know.

Just niggers things

Post the videos.

You probably don't realize this Mohammad but most stores like this are insured. Most store policies basically say that if you are ever held up or something is stolen from the store you don't fuck with them. You give them what they want or let them go.

Why? Because 200 dollary doos or however much was in that register is not worth the trouble of your employees/bystanders or even the robber himself getting hurt or even killed. The best thing you can do in those situations is try to get as much information about the suspect as possible for the police report.

Having worked in liquor it took me a while to stop taking things too personally. I had to realize, as big of a shit the robbers where it wasn't worth being fucking stabbed by some Abbo who walks out with a cask of wine/Boong-Pillow.

Are you trying to tell me that you would risk your life over 200 dollars that doesn't even belong to you? Because that's what that nigger did.

dont even reload correctly
dont even handle it correctly
how worth is that theift ?

He didn't know the jun was jammed.

>"I never really felt threatened,” Murray said. “I've been saying that all day and it feels like something stupid to say when there's a gun pointed at your head, but I never really got the feeling that he was actually going to do anything."

Unsurprisingly, the dindu has a record of many nuffins because not being a useless nigger is "hard."

>When a detective told Murray today that the man arrested had a history of armed robberies, had served time, and was on parole, Murray said he “was actually really surprised, because it seemed like it was his first time."

>Court documents say police stopped him as a suspect in the robbery and found two guns in his car. Rayford, 54, told them he stole the guns from his crack dealer, who he owed money to, so that he could do a robbery and settle the debt.

>He was on parole for a 2008 robbery and told police he was considering violating parole so he could go back to prison, because following the conditions of his parole was hard.

No, you would need to take the magazine out and then rack the slide to clear it, insert the magazine back in and rack the slide to chamber the next round correctly.

>The police arrested 54-year-old Terry Rayford, who was charged today in federal court with being a felon in possession of a firearm. Court documents say police stopped him as a suspect in the robbery and found two guns in his car.
>Rayford told them he stole the guns from his crack dealer, who he owed money to, so that he could do a robbery and settle the debt.

>He was on parole for a 2008 robbery and told police he was considering violating parole so he could go back to prison, because following the conditions of his parole was hard.

>commit felony so you can go back to prison because parole is too hard

Do American niggers really do this?

bait thread

sage

Stupid black asswipe...
Didn't wait or stall until the sub was made and THEN robbed the store

He missed out on a delicious sub he could have snacked on and it would have added another $8 to his haul

Yeah. I'm surprised they don't do it in Canada, prison is like a vacation in Canada.

The fucking white male is oppressing the poor failed black victim

He was only charged with an illiegal gun possession
>America

Why rob a fast food place?

If I were ever to fall on homeless level hard times, I'm robbing banks in Canada, it's win win.

ffs

>he stole the guns from his crack dealer, who he owed money to, so that he could do a robbery and settle the debt.
lol

Implying the nigger can use logic or reason.

Fpbp

>be dumb, broke, homeless, nigger
>go to jail
>3 meals a day, a bed and get to bullshit with your homies all day
>get out of jail on parole
>be hungry, broke, nigger who's friends are all in jail
Yes. Some people genuinely prefer prison.

He gun jammed. You can see the bullet casing sticking out about half through the video.

yesterday I witnessed in Game

>African fella calling the staff members fucking pieces of shit, for not taking the broken phone he tried to sell them

>for about half an hour he aggressively tried to bully them into taking it

>as he banged the phone on the counter over and over as he tried to make points

>Breaking it more.

CNN censors the robbers face while not protecting the identity of the fucking white heterocis male

Eventually the police, who the African fella called,

>arrived

>took him outside

>told him to piss off

>he did

combines the things they love most

Why is this video so popular on Sup Forums?
Robberies happen all the time, what makes this one so special?

>Too retarded to be real.

What are the last 10 years?

stupid fucking niggers

The niggers in that video were caught and given life sentences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Västberga_helicopter_robbery

Whites make better criminals than blacks confirmed. Which is sad because blacks don't seem to be able to do anything other than commit crime

>the paper throw at 01:15
jejejejeje