A study from the univesity of boston has LITERALLY proven that liberals are at least 34% smarter than the alt right...

A study from the univesity of boston has LITERALLY proven that liberals are at least 34% smarter than the alt right. ON TOP OF THAT Redit is mostly liberal whereas Sup Forums is mostly alt right. REDDIT HAS LITERALLY BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE BEST WEBSITE Sup Forums GET OWNED AHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/political-orientations-intelligence-and-education.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boston SA mate, didn't know they had a uni

>study at a uni

Unis are 90% liberal
Take a stude from an entire state
Conservatives have a much higher avg IQ. Scientifically proven.

Try to tell anyone in irl that you are a nazi or in the alt right, the liberal mob will kill you.

>Study from a liberal university
Yeah okay.

That's a very interesting find except for the fact that reddit aren't liberal. Liberal means you support Hillary.

Reddit are 100% either Berniggers or Drumpfsters

>AHAHA
>Liberal university
>No reference
>Haha....

Why is OP always a faggot?

Therefore we can also conclude that niggers are the worst race? It seems we're getting somewhere. But liberals still haven't realized that. Something must be wrong.

(This post is assuming the left/right IQ gap is real, which I doubt. Possibly real among Whites, just guessing though.)

Well that's exactly the problem.

Above-average is still total idiot.

Only a tiny minority of minds matter. Everyone else just parrots.

Right now a few (((minds))) have it rigged so that all the above-average drones go to Indoctrination Camp for four years.

Voila, 110 IQ nullities "proving" that shitlibs are smarter.

I mean I know it doesn't seem like it but the average IQ of this board is likely to be way higher than the average liberal IQ in the US.

Newest Study found that OP is still a fagot.

>this proxy
Typical Auspol post and subject matter. We sure do talk about "liberals" in Aus a lot as well, don't we m8?

Yeah below like 115 you're not interested in constructing new thoughts anyway, just believing suffices

not everyone lives in germistan hans-san

Poor b8 but we're not the Autistic Right.

>we're
speak for yourself friend

Source?

>A study
into the trash it goes

My black friend is a PROFESSOR there

Idiots are more entertaining than mediocre people who think they're above the herd aka reddit.

>mfw too stupid to be a cuck

>mfw too intelligent to deny studies and statistics

>tfw too stupid to be a mindless sheep

Sup Forums is a nat soc board you faggot. Learn where that is on the political graph.
Fuck you're a huge faggot.

>being this deluded

Since you said literally so many times the only thing I can do is agree.

>mfw intelligent enough to believe what OP is saying

left vs right is a spook and you already know it.

pol supports drumpf and hitler,the two most retarded leaders in history

thats how dumb the average poltard is

At least you're smart enough not to post a link so we can dismantle your feeling safe literature

lol

Actually according to my study liberals are brain dead morons 100% of the time. I will now submit screeching retard videos for peer review

Post the source you idiot. No one should believe you in an anonymous imageboard.
t. guy with 140 IQ

>implying i support Trump
I like Hitler though.

>Literally proven

>We're smart cuz we're right and anyone who disagree with us is wrong cuz they are dumb and bigoted

"""""WESTERN EDUCATION EVERYONE"""""

>barriers to entry for white conservatives/ruralites who want a higher education
>claim IQ tests are not a valid measurement of intelligence
>decide education level is a valid measurement of intelligence
>claim conservative/ruralite white people are stupid

You'd get away with this garbage tier rhetoric if you weren't stupid.

This is absolutely true. The smartest people at uni are always super right wing I've noticed.

If they're so smart then why haven't they accomplished anything?

>flag

>recent study from the university of NY has literally proven that liberals share their wives Not only that but they also love to spread lies on Sup Forums which makes them complete and utter cucks.

With threads like these I can actually believe it. Now fuck off Straya. Sage

>Conservatives have a much higher avg IQ.
actually this i a lie

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/political-orientations-intelligence-and-education.pdf

Libertarians have the highest average actually. And in the US they are right wing.