twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a psycho mass-murderer started life as a leftist hipster faggot

No surprises there.

Stalin had severe acne scars

this picture has been retouched so heavily

>God what a manlet
Fix'd

Fake and gay

How the fuck can that pic be stalin? Doesn't look like him one bit. This one does.

What's with leftists making their leaders sex symbols? I see similarities with the Moonies and their sexualisation of Moon. Sad!

There must be a faceapp of this.

it is a pic of him but colorized
i saw it on re**it years ago

Can't be stalin, his eyes are too wide.

It's actually a propaganda picture, pic related is the real Stalin mugshot.

He was a ruthless on of a bitch monster, but DAMN was he a ruthless son of a bitch monster.

Easily the most evil person in history.

oh what the fuck
how the hell did they even edit photographs back then? unless its a pic of a different person altogether
kek

>unless its a pic of a different person altogether

It is.
But Stalin was also a fan of ye olde photoshop.

He looks like a cowboy, He would've fit well in the wild west. Too bad he became a communist dictator instead.

He looked like this when he was a kid, It doesn't make the slightest sense if he went from this to what he looks like in the OP.

He had that disgusting subhuman leftie look on his face.

Bet he fucked tons of jewish slavs too.

God that scarf, what a faggot.

>God what a men
A fucking bandit who robbed banks. Also, he killed millions of europeans and replaced them with Caucasus subhumans and mongoloids.

This must be fake. There's Trotsky and it makes much more sense to erase him because he lost the political struggle and was deported from USSR in 1929. Meanwhile Ezhov was a lead purger well into the late 30s. The photo makes no sense.

>No prompt

topkek
commies are so gay they have to make their male idols look hot. too bad that's impossible with the ultra 165cm manlet Lenin

How bad was Russia before the communist revolution?

It was on par with it's European brothers, A very successful monarchy.

It wasn't great. Catherine the great fucked up a lot of stuff. You can't give illiterate retarded peasants freedom in a single generation. They either need to earn it or have it introduced slowly. She fell for the (((modernism))) meme of the day.

>implying that ""photo"" of Stalin was ever known in USSR
People only saw the old man with mustache. If it's a hoax it's a modern one.

Shitty, got BTFO by the nips

LMAO no. Read Turgenev.

People were starving on streets, USSR put the end on mass starvation
>b-b-b-but muh holodomor :((((
That was only famine during USSR days and after that, it ended

>What is political corruption

How do you think the US is powerful? The Russian Empire was the superior choice. Lenin and Stalin were filthy Jew-Sandnigger filth along with every other commiefag.

*God what a manlet

Is that that arab guy in one direction?

>Catherine the great fucked up a lot of stuff. You can't give illiterate retarded peasants freedom in a single generation.
What the fuck am I reading?

>USSR put the end on mass starvation
Like the 5 million who starved to death under the Bolshevik famine of 1921-1922. Including the deliberate starvation of Tatarstan.
The Kazakh famine of 1919–1922 that starved 400,000 Kazakhs.
The Soviet famine of 1932–33 that starved between 5.5 and 7 million people in the Caucasus, Volga, Kazaksthan, Urals, Siberia and the deliberate starvation of the Ukraine dubbed the Holodomor.
The Soviet famine of 1946–47 that killed between 300,000 and 1,500000.

This is not counting the millions who died of the collectivization policies.

>b-but muh Reds
>m-muh Sovok dreams
End yourself fake Finn.

You stupid fuck. OP's photo was taken in 1902 (when he was 23) and yours was taken in 1911 (when he was 32).

kek

Pekka, you missed one

they actually decided not to release these coins

Hipster SJW faggot. Look at him, look at our society, and see clearly where we're headed.

why communists can't stop eating their own children?

>look at our society
did he influence your society in any way?

Not acne, smallpox.

Medieval-tier bad. It was feudal as fuck and all they did was copulate and drink. It was absolutely miserable. The Tsars were all varying in their authoritarian, and in some cases totalitarian ways of governing such a vast, multi-ethnic multi-national empire. It varies from Tsar to Tsar, such as Alexander II "The Bear" being ruthlessly autocratic out of fear of assassination, like his father was by the commie People's Will. Okhrana--secret police--informants were everywhere and people were poor and lived in shitty conditions, especially come the Great Spurt and industrialisation of Russia. Urban drift led to cramped, very destitute conditions, becoming a breeding ground for disease and revolutionary talk. This is why republicanism and communism was so desired. WWI was the straw that broke the camel's back, then you ended up with February Revolution.

>don't know about cultural marxism and the soviet master plan

youtube.com/watch?v=U8zJZDRwmEg

No you are stupid, they are completely different even the age difference. And he had scars from smallpox since childhood.

Not taking into account Sup Forums tier conspiracy theories I mean.

Also, cultural marxism is an european thing, soviets had nothing to do with that.

Should I become communist? It seems that they have more fun.

FUCKING KYS
It wasn't just holodomor, you just know about it because Ukrainians whine the loudest. There were several famines. In 1922 in Volga Region, Soviet wide famine in 1932(Holodomor is just a part of it) and famine after WW2 in 1947.
Imperial Russia was very rural, true. And peasants were quite poor, but they weren't starving in millions.

>muh ukranian genocide meme

>>>>ch

Stalin had smallpox at the age of 7. Did the scars appear after his 23 birthday?

2 + 2 = 5

>american education

anyone see the resemblance?

good argument

caucasus genes

>commie reading comprehension
Just kys

Thank you Dmitry

Can I get a source that this isnt him, I mean I believe it but I want proof. I seen then picture in my history books in school

Shit before, shit after

>kys

5'3 manlet.

Really gets your Swedish juices flowing, huh?
Really moistens your feminine hygiene products, huh?

>The new episode of Swedes craving for cock.

The one you've linked is like 10 years older than the one in the op.

he's still around

Stalin was based as fuck, he was true leader of All Russians

People were dying from hunger, the elite was careless. Typical of monarchies back then you'd say? Well, the American philanthropists learned about this and gathered a shitton of food and supplies, put it all on a ship and sailed it to St Petersburg to hand out to hungry people for free. The Russian government refused to let the ship enter the port lol. They let it enter after a couple of riots and the ambassador's negotiations, but half of the supplies were taken by the Russian elite themselves lol. I don't support the commies in any way, but the Russian monarchs were cancer.

>a fucking georgian criminal who only had contempt for ethnic russians

youtube.com/watch?v=hkuUcWB-EOI

Fucking commie.

The decision not to release these coins was made by Petteri Orpo, a filthy cocksucking commie faggot bitch. Vast majority of citizens wanted to buy these coins.

We need a new civil war.

>everyone who doesnt share my views is a commie

Joe Steel was one of the most based men to walk this Earth

In the color pic it doesnt show the feces on his upper lip from all the shit that commy faggot used to eat.