Ok, so North Korea keeps testing their nuclear weapons & missiles...

Ok, so North Korea keeps testing their nuclear weapons & missiles, while at the same time threatening the US and it's allies.

North Korea doesn't have a complete multi-stage ICBM yet but their in the process of getting there.

How they got here in the first place is completely the fault of Obama, without question, this is his fuck up and now Trump has to deal with it, which is possibly the worst person to deal with the situation right now, considering anything that he does will have negative consequences on him, his administration, and for the party for that matter, we're still being bitched to about how bush went into Iraq and fucked up the region even 13 years later.

Think about it, if he does nothing then NK has developed nuclear weapons capable of reaching the US, but the worst part about them developing nuclear weapons is the precedent it creates, if North Korea can create WMD's against the UN's wishes and constantly threaten everyone under the sun with nuclear war then other countries will soon follow.

If he does something, it will require the use of nuclear weapons to destroy the missile silos scattered throughout North Korea, and that's also assuming the US knows what silos hold nuclear weapons and not just ballistic missiles.

South Korea would get bombed to shit
NK would be a shit hole for 10 years min
Nork refugees flood every country
Nuclear fallout n' shit

And that doesn't even go into how pissed off Russia and China would be.

It's a fucking lose - lose situation here

Hold me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo
heritage.org/report/the-clinton-nuclear-deal-pyongyang-road-map-progress-or-dead-end-street
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

north korea doesn't have any nuclear weapons. this weapon is designed in such manner that it can't be in more than one hand. so now you know a very secret secret. so korea can't test any nuclear weapons. at best the north korea is being used as some sort of base to test some hypothesis or approaches by the same folks that were doing those experiments in the USA and elsewhere. So all that commie bullshit and division from the south is being used as security firewall closely guarded by CIA lemon party gestapo on both sides of demarcation line.

i just want to kill norks and chinks while raping their women. is that too much to ask for god kek?

proofs?
The norks are literally boasting about having nuclear weapons, and it makes sense for them to have them too.

Nigger I don't want to get drafted, I'd be literally the first one to get selected too.

Is that a Polish flag on her lapel pin?

so would i. come on what has life going for ya?
look around it's gonna be a sjw, gender bender world soon.
I'd rather die then give up what freedom i have left.

oh and lituania dude here has been talking wacky bullshit all night.

proof is always in the (blood) pudding if the secret is not part of balanced fair bread and circuses carnival. any boasting should be looked as pride parade weapon being used against you. Do you know how to defend yourself against pride parades of CIA lemon party gestapo pervertariat?

yeah. tell em to fuck off like you should.

Does anyone in this thread speak English? Asking for a friend.

pride parade weapons do not take no for an answer, they take no answers. if you don't answer - it's psychiatric symptom called "avoidance". so it's entirely different animal.

>USA surgically strikes N. Korea, bombing blowfish headed koreans off the planet
>ohshit.jpg
>the sky lights up, South Korea is about to be bombed to shit
>watchadoinrabbit.jpg
>arrow missile defense system smacks blowfish rockets out of air like flies
>blowfish commit mass suicide
>the end

where will you be when this happens /pol?

Why shouldn't a nation protect itself?
Iraq and Syria played along and look what that got them.

>Mutual respect
Another broken promise

First, NK is actually the good guy. Whole situation is the mega-corps of SK and their investors in US frothing at the mouth about cheap labor.

China would get fucked if NK gets liberated.

Unless US strikes first, SK is safe.

Having said that, and as much as I'm losing faith in Trump's chess, I think Trump is probably the strongest president you guys have ever had. So I trust that things will not go too bad. Since media is supporting him here (media's masters are the same investors who want cheap labor) I'm guessing there would be some sort of deal about not bitching about it or something.

Relax. Trust me. On this particular one Trump will not lose any way. It's a win win for him

First of all, POO

Second, how can you call NK the good guys when they've been breaking international norms, enslaving it's people, threatening countries with nuclear war, gulags etc...

Also, the VAST majority of China's economy is reliant on western nations (Europe, America etc...), they can't really retaliate against the US/NATO without collapsing it's economy.

First of all, you lost war against Emus.

Second you're retarded if you think anybody follows international norms.

Define enslaving.

> threatening countries with nuclear war

Literally everyone who has nukes does it. They are doing it only for self-defense.

China just won't let anyone get near NK. And will flex it's muscle. NK liberated => SK is the new hub of manufacturing. China dead

You don't think it's possible to do a traditional bombing by the dmz to take out the artillery facing Seoul? Any nukes he has have to delivered by plane, and our airforce compared to his is just not even funny. It would be a bloody 3 day war, but I think we could save Seoul from the blood shed.

>north korea doesn't have any nuclear weapons
They don't have ICBMs, but they do have shorter range nukes.

>How they got here in the first place is completely the fault of Obama
Yep - Obama did NOTHING to contain the ever growing threat. He just sat there with his beta cuck strategic patience while Kim pressed his programs forward. It almost looks like Trump took office, got a briefing and was like 'holy shit, we gotta do something about this'.

I'm sorry. AMERICA FIRST!
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

>they do have shorter range nukes.
nope. they have everything CIA lemon party gestapo has. So they're as equipped as Israel, India, USA, UK, etc.. It's not about weapons. They are meaningless in the war of hearts and minds by soot souls of tar budgets. Entire worlds WMD and conventional ordinance arsenal exploding at once would be just fart in the wind in comparison to weapons operated by shit martini stirrers - surveillance log cabin in the woods. So think again about the CIA ANGLE organization. What do they angle? Probably your soul.

First of all, your flag is literally an asshole.

Second, enslave: cause (someone) to lose their freedom of choice or action.
It seems like your trying to prop up NK to be some sort of utopia, the norks can't even keep power on, they can't feed their people etc.
Think of it this way: electricity = shitting streets, they don't have them

>Literally everyone who has nukes does it. They are doing it only for self-defense
Not even remotely true. when was the last time the US was threatening to blow up moscow?
Long time ago.

The only solution is complete unconditional surrender to Kiloton Kim and the forces of freedom . It would take enormous courage for a nations leader to surrender to Kim and side with freedom over the forces of Zionism.

THIS IS ALL THEATRICS

TRUMP IS WORKING WITH PUTIN AND CHINA TO CLEAN OUT DEEPSTATE/PEDOGATE. THEY ARE REMOVING OBAMA'S CANCER.

NORTH KOREA IS A NECESSARY DISTRACTION AWAY FROM THIS. THEY ARE OWNED BY CHINA. CHINA IS GIVING THEM ORDERS TO PUT ON THIS RIDICULOUS AND BLATANTLY OBVIOUS DEMONSTRATION FOR THE MEDIA SO THE MEDIA AND THUS EVERYONE ELSE FOCUSES ON "WW3!!!1111!!!" INSTEAD OF THE INCREASING PEDOPHILIA ARRESTS AND DRAINING OF THE DEMOCRAT PEDO-SWAMP

WAKE UP YOU FUCKS THIS IS CLEAR TO EVEN A 10 YEAR OLD, THERE ISN'T, NEVER WAS, AND NEVER WILL BE A WAR WITH NORTH KOREA. IT IS FUCKING THEATRICS. OPEN YOUR EYES.

You all might not remember this but Bill Clinton started this mess in 1994. He allowed Kim Jong il to get their ICBM and nuclear programs started.

heritage.org/report/the-clinton-nuclear-deal-pyongyang-road-map-progress-or-dead-end-street