EVROPA - ULTIMATE

>Northen Europeans spend decades promoting propaganda about their superiority
>They constantly bash Southern Europeans as subhumans
>Yet they continuously post Greek & Roman statues and meaningful contributions as if they were descendants of them
>They have forgotten Greens and Romans had curly black hair with green/Brown eyes
>Turns our Basques and Valencians, a Spanish diaspora is actually the most genetically pure EUROPEAN WHITE on the entire continent
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula#North_African_influence

>Autosomal DNA[edit]
>A 2007 European-wide study including Spanish Basques and Valencian Spaniards, found Iberian populations to cluster the furthest from other continental groups, implying that Iberia holds the most ancient European ancestry. In this study, the most prominent genetic stratification in Europe was found to run from the north to the south-east, while another important axis of differentiation runs east-west across the continent. It also found, despite the differences, that all Europeans are closely related.[21]
I cannot stop keking. There is no way Stormfront fags will ever be able to swallow this redpill. Basically, if you're not Basque or Valencian, don't even worry about talking about whiteness, because you are fucking nothing. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
khazaria.com/genetics/portuguese.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you trying to tell us that Pedro is more white than Tyler? Idk man, you're going to need more bait. I hear Bass Pro Shop has a good selection.

Not even are Nordcucks not the most pure white Europeans, they are not even descendants of Greeks & Romans.

Can you read by yourself, Detroit nigger? Read the link, Northen and Northen East Spain holds the most pure genetically white European ancestry. The South holds more North African DNA than the rest of European ethnicities, but the MOST white is still Basque and Valencian.
>Thinking Pirates and Viking savages where the master race

HAHAHAHA, KEEP POSTING AESTHETIC STATUES OF MY PEOPLE PLEASE.

See this, shitskins? This is what a REAL descendant of the Roman and Greeks looks like. CURLY BLACK HAIR, not bitch-straight blonde hair.

I've been to Spain. There is nothing there but tacos and donkey fucking. Spain is a has been "muhSpanishConqusidors" superpower. Your history is based on being saved from muslims by the real white men. Im brown haird and brown eyed with a roman brow. You are a lispy sounding Spic. You are so proud of yourself for midget natives, but you got BTFO by real warriors which the true white man slaughtred. The indian tribes that we killed were 6' tall horseback riding bow and arrow using super killers. The mexicans you killed were house niggers that sacrified babies to a sun god.

What's wrong Sup Forums, can't handle the truth?

>gay sounding Mexican
"Whatz wrong guize? Can't handle the anal?"

>>>What happens when you make Pirates with the biggest armada of the time fight REAL European whites who only have bows and Arrows?
That's right, the SUPERIOR RACE WINS.
>I've been to Spain. There is nothing there but tacos and donkey fucking.

Tacos are not even a Spanish dish, zoophilia is illegal. You are talking Colombia/Mexico here you fucking uneducated mongrel. You've never been to Spain, you lying piece of shit.

spain, the second worst country in europe, only rivaled by the united cuckdom

Their decendents are also not some greasy little shitskinned race with their collars popped, and loafers on.

Italians and Spaniards are the goddam worst. They are greasy little city slickers who like the gayest music possible, fruity drinks, gay cars, wine and cheeses, don't work, etc etc. If real Romans came back they'd be like "what are you pussies doing at a nightclub you need to start conquering your enemies." They wouldn't claim you lazy/dirty fools that's for sure.

Bongs BTFO

You would be first in the list , but sadly you don't even have a country to call your own anymore. F U C K I N G - C.U.C.K

>Mexicans
>Spaniards

>American Education

I cannot stop laughing, every attempt at banter by you, just proves my points. Romans even refereed to Nords as fucking Barbarians, kek.

You need to be above 56% whiteness to post in this thread.

>Replies 14
>OP posts - 9

I am not letting this go. You guys are fucking bunch of losers taking pride on my culture and descent and ignoring the truth when it's not convenient to you. Fuck you, and all of you who promote the Northen superiority propaganda.

We talk about Rome and the Spanish empire all the time. What in the fuck are you talking about?

>but tacos and donkey fucking.
thats mexico

>moors
>white

Fuck off, all you hear in Sup Forums is how much of a bunch of shitskins the Soutern Europeans are. It's not even a Sup Forums thing, it's being going on for hundreds of years by Northen Europeans with the Pro-nordicist Manifest of Racial Science, claiming that Mediterraneans were Slaves to the nords and that they were actually in charge of the contributions of Greeks and Romans.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

they were barbarians, thats not news
civilization was in the mediterranean sea at the time, south europe, north africa and the middle east were the most advance at the time.

It's pretty hilarious to see the Nords/Anglos have this WE WUZ mentality.

They'll sit there and shit on Mediterraneans until it comes to the 'accomplishments of our race' then that's when they become white enough.

It also amazes me how the left have completely wiped away Spanish conquests in order to turn Hispanics in America into an oppressed class. How do people have the slightest knowledge of history and support that crap?

Here's the actual extract

>In 1941 the PNF's Mediterraneanists through the influence of Giacomo Acerbo put forward a comprehensive definition of the Italian race.[78] However these efforts were challenged by Mussolini's endorsement of Nordicist figures with the appointment of staunch spiritual Nordicist Alberto Luchini as head of Italy's Racial Office in May 1941, as well as with Mussolini becoming interested in Julius Evola's spiritual Nordicism in late 1941.[78] Acerbo and the Mediterraneanists in his High Council on Demography and Race sought to bring the regime back to supporting Mediterraneanism by thoroughly denouncing the pro-Nordicist Manifesto of the Racial Scientists.[78] The Council recognized Aryans as being a linguistic-based group, and condemned the Manifesto for denying the influence of pre-Aryan civilization on modern Italy, saying that the Manifesto "constitutes an unjustifiable and undemonstrable negation of the anthropological, ethnological, and archaeological discoveries that have occurred and are occurring in our country".[78] Furthermore, the Council denounced the Manifesto for "implicitly" crediting Germanic invaders of Italy in the guise of the Lombards for having "a formative influence on the Italian race in a disproportional degree to the number of invaders and to their biological predominance".[78] The Council claimed that the obvious superiority of the ancient Greeks and Romans in comparison with the ancient Germanic tribes made it inconceivable that Italian culture owed a debt to ancient Aryan Germans.[78] The Council denounced the Manifesto's Nordicist attitude towards Mediterraneans that it claimed was "considering them as slaves" and was "a repudiation of the entire Italian civilization".[78]

It's an abstract kind of shit going on, pal.

frank zane is american you retard

What about the Portuguese?

Means absolutely nothing, America is a mix and match of Europeans of all sorts. Frank Zane has obvious Mediterranean ancestry.

I do not know, I'll have a read.

>khazaria.com/genetics/portuguese.html

According to this, Portuguese are closely related to Basques.

C'mon Paco, don't be so butthurt. Us true whites still love you.

Are you denying the facts?

I can't agree enough with you. Fuck subhuman Anglos and Nordcucks.

Reported, go back to storm front

>sweden
>white

leeeeeeeeeeeeeel

No you are a sad little sand nigger.