Why does the media think Russia=BAD

Why does the media think Russia=BAD

I hear it all the time but they never give reasons!

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked.
The world needs something to keep us divided. Although they preach globalism, and let millions of brown people flood your country, they only want the people that are easy to manipulate to flood your country.

100 days post election and we're still not hearing how Russia "hacked" the election

This.
Russia isn't even that powerful anymore (and yes I know that we aren't either). The whole media-scare about them becomes more absurd when you realize that their economy is in tatters, their infrastructure is shit-tier, their national identity is shaken at best, and their politics is backwards.
Yes they have nukes, but nukes don't allow you to hack and election or manipulate foreign governments.

I unironically believe call of duty has influenced this generation into thinking Russia is our enemy. They see them as the enemy in video games, they look back at Cold War stuff and knew they were our enemies then, so they just assume we've always been and always will be. Being born the year before the Berlin Wall fell, my childhood memories are of a neutral Russia who was just getting over communism.

>human rights violations
>killing political opposition in broad daylight
>DUDE RUSSIA IS BASED LMAO

>human rights violations
Such as?

Gee, maybe it's because corrupted russian elites have interests that go against the interests of corrupted american elites?

>muh human rights
as if amerifats aren't doing the same thing

Because when the US was busy raping Russia in the 90's, Putin and his friends rose up as the local equivalent of the neocons. They kicked out the West and started doing exactly what neocons do right back to the western neocons.
Due to its political development in recent years, Russia is now competition.

Face it, they have different political goals.
Don't be a RTard. They're so fucking cringy.

Its a PSYOP dipshit

>why Bolsheviks are bad?
>no reasons
>no proofs

The privatization of formerly state-owned properties and businesses was one of the shadiest things in modern history. One small group of people got practically everything

Our politicians don't assassinate each other. Or journalists, for that matter

wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/

Two wrongs don't make a right, Ivan.

Like it or not, your country has little value to human life. As seen by the poor living conditions and lack of safety regulations.

we both have strong arm tactics, we both love proxy wars and flopping our dick out, we both love explodey things, we both like saying "it is denied", and spying, and occupation, and fucking over little countries who won't be a good little vassal state.

We really do have a lot in common, if only we'd stop supporting the leftists in each others countries. If only we'd just sit down and figure out whether to genocide the shia or sunni. If only our oligarchs weren't kikes.

Why don't we have a white vs white-ish war and let the jews win?

>poor living conditions
Tell that to Southern states and inner cities

>more deflection

When will you come to terms that you indeed live in a third world shithole?

I expect you to reply with something along the lines of
>NO U LIVE IN 3RD WOLRD SHITHOLE

Slavs are the niggers of the white race. People as stupid as you prove that.

proof coming soon

High level banter

yeah most russian mid-sized cities don't even have sanity sewers and public water utilities. It's really sad and it hurts me to point this out in case I offend a non-pussy russian lurking.

>Implying Hillary didnt commit a small holocost by herself

Americans mostly say shit because americans are thin-skinned mix-breeds that lack any culture. Russia's just a rival so it's natural that Americans constantly talks shit about it on anonymous forums

Maybe. But there's no evidence that's not from pro-trump, or literally kremlin-controlled mouthpieces.

>romainian rifle
>russia

We're poor,and you're a degenerates. It changes nothing, both of our countries have issues that won't be solved any time soon.

>Our politicians don't assassinate each other

of course

Lee harvey oswald was a politician?

>Our politicians don't assassinate each other, or journalists, quite as obviously.

this

>Why does the media think Russia=BAD

>Lee harvey oswald

hahaha

>Being this ignorant
You'll get your own personal tree branch and rope on the day don't worry
Fuckin commies, when shariablue and the other Soros shills finally get off posting anti-trump shit and leave we'll purge you fuckers again just like we did last time

Wow. You've really proven your point Ivan. How many people has Putin had killed this week?

It's all red herrings, and gaslighting.
There's no substance or logic behind the claim that Russia is interfering with politics here; but the more you repeat it the more faggots get distracted.
Apparently if you're you believe the Muh Russians concept The Kremlin wants:
Border control for the US
Deportation of illegals back to their home nation.
Banning on immigration from known terror states to the US
Renegotiation of trade deals to benefit the US
Removal of the Affordable Care Act
An America First mentality wheb decision making.
Apparently Russia just wants to make America Great Again, who'd have known it?

what violations? name please. beheading faggots like saudis or even worse?

>Why does the media think Russia=BAD

-Invaded another sovereign nation
-Annexed part of another sovereign nation
-Funds a civil war in another sovereign nation
-Does all this in spite of having signed a treaty guaranteeing the integrity of said sovereign nation in return for the transfer of Soviet nukes to Russia.
-Assassinates political dissidents
-Assassinates political dissidents in other sovereign nations' territory
-Carries out deliberately provocative military exercises

Basically, Russians are a bunch of backstabbing, violent thugs who are a danger to everyone around them (and often themselves as well)

But since Sup Forums has a huge man-crush on Putin ('he's so strong and manly baka senpai - like, he's what a /real/ leader should be like') most of the cunts on here are willing to overlook the fact that Russia is a violent shithole

>Lee harvey oswald was a politician?
Claimed to be an assassin. But the obvious coverup indicated political assassination.
Are you a six year old that thinks Hillary personally killed anyone? That's what the FBI and CIA are for, and what the CIA used it's mob connections for when it didn't want to be personally involved. Let's see, Lee Harvey Oswald had connections to... ding ding FBI.

You fucking broke the internet with your stupidity, are you a fucking mind controlled normie

just cause the good ol USA is not leaving radioactive bodies all over Europe like the stupid Russia, but Michael Hastings car accident is a complete hit job. Look it up fucktard

And bodies hit the floor like your tendies when your stepdad hits you

Nice evidence user

gorillion of killed opposition

their warmongorer status hasn't gone away yet.

Seems like things the US does all the time.

>-Invaded another sovereign nation
>britbong

There's no evidence you aren't a Chinese propagandist.

Fucking savage

That sounds funny, coming from Anglo

I suppose not. I could reveal who I am but I have no interest in doing that

>Our media doesn't report on our political assassinations the way they do on Russian assassinations and actively try to cover them up.

American anti-regime men are often disapear. They are on the bottom on lakes, mate.
Fish dinner.

I've no inclination to bring evidence against a retarded troll statement, casual mockery then move on. Evidence is for actual arguments, not idiocy.

I hope you're referring to your own idiocy because that is all I have seen

literally no.3 in the pic

Do you all get a script or something? Or are you just so braindead that you can't actually think of anything else to say.

I never said I thought the US were the good guys.

-iraq. syria. afganistan
-texas.
-syria
-Does all this in spite of having signed a treaty guaranteeing the integrity of said sovereign nation in return for the transfer of Soviet nukes to Russia.
-Assassinates political dissidents
-Assassinates political dissidents in other sovereign nations' territory
-Carries out deliberately provocative military exercises

Basically, Americans are a bunch of backstabbing, violent thugs who are a danger to everyone in the world.

I found fucking James Bond on Sup Forums

For sure, makes it hard to tell what really went down; but that the official story is obvious lies tells me a lot.

historically they haven't just rolled over and played ball with us so they're painted as evil scum by the television
simple as that
if you're not cool with our unilateral one world panopticon you are seen as an aggressive problem at the diplomatic level

PATRIOTISM
THREAT
CRISIS
>go to other place, destroy it, make them part of our place

TOLERANCE
HUMANITARIANISM
DEMOCRACY
>replace your dead young men with foreign underclass that provide nothing but direct competition and replacement to our workers, people and culture

Pretty straight forward, really. Borders don't mean anything to them, but no one shall be allowed to exist independent of The Beast.

>I found fucking James Bond on Sup Forums
He seemed so suave and well spoken in the movies. *sigh* reality is so disappointing.

>Invaded another sovereign nation
Iraq, Yugoslavia; checked,
>Annexed part of another sovereign nation
Kosovo: checked.
>Funds a civil war in another sovereign nation
Syria: checked.
>-Does all this in spite of having signed a treaty guaranteeing the integrity of said sovereign nation in return for the transfer of Soviet nukes to Russia.
Which was not ratified in all countries: checked.
>Assassinates political dissidents in other sovereign nations' territory
Clinton's hackers, Snowden leaks: checked.
>Carries out deliberately provocative military exercises
NATO: checked.

>literally no.3 in the pic
>I predicted that you would make that correct point, therefore it can no longer have any effect.

Russia and the US were best bros until WWII.

Russia helped the US in the American Revolution. They were one of the first countries to actually recognize us as independent.

When we had our civil war, they sent their navy to our seas to stop the (((Europeans))) from trying to intervene or take us back as a colony.

The US should dump the (((EU))), (((NATO))) and (((Israel))) as allies and team up with Russia IMO. It would be the most powerful alliance in the world and nobody would fuck with us. Not even China. We could do whatever we wanted. Too bad the (((media))) is owned by (((people))) who disagree.

They have anti liberal social policies and cultural sentiment.
Gays and trannies are not liked.

>Killing political oposition

Lol, he was not dangerous for government.

The real question here is why you used a Romanian AK on a Russia topic?

What I don't get is that people go crazy over muh russian interference but even if they were involved its not like they revealed anything that didn't actually happen.

Nobody has claimed that the DNC leaks were fake, yet nobody seems to give a shit about it.

Really makes you think.

basically
>we Pidorashkas are spiritually rich
kek

Wasn't one of the actual leakers killed in a "robbery" (shot while parked in his car) that was simply not discussed in the news?

What is Mena airport for $5000000, Alec.

Nah, he was "robbed" on his way home at 3am with nothing stolen.

>sand niggers do the same shit
>it's ok because they're oppressed
>russia bad because white

What I find fucking stupid is that Russia could be a great ally.

To find and "fight" enemy OUTSIDE homeland, instead of dealing with problems back at home. It's a cheap trick, but it's work perfectly.

Same in Russia, btw.

You REALLY think you are the good guys, don't you? Holy fuck.

Because Putin isn't 100% behind Western/"globalist"/NATO interests, so he's 100% demonized, literally demonized more than Stalin ever was.

>oh oh oh but Putin killed a journalist! and and and he is really mean to his [Western-founded faux] opposition

As if Western leaders aren't at lease twice as bad in these respects.

>oh oh oh but Putin invaded Crimea [when they elected 70%+ to become part of Russia] and was mean to Ukraine [after the West literally caused a coup to overthrow the non-EU-leaning elected president of Ukraine so they could replace him with a pro-West puppet chocolate king]

As if the West's foreign interventions aren't like a hundred times worse than Russia's...

LOL England has literally done all of those things. So has the USA. As well as France, Spain, Portugal, etc. We're all guilty of the exact same things we accuse Russia of...

Russia would be a great ally and they probably wouldn't be so hostile if we didn't treat them like enemies.

As Carl Schmitt puts it, every country needs an enemy. The Red Menace or Neo-imeprial Russia, who cares? It's only the choice of words.

On the internet it's mostly Eastern Euros and oddly enough Krauts, half of America comes from those places, so no wonders.

Election was in November. The Libtards have now been drooling "Russia" for 6 months with zero evidence

I feel like the psyop started with the whole homophobia thing a few years back. It was fucking insignificant but the media kept going on and on and on about it nonstop to make sure everyone knew who the big bad was.

The correct answear is : Because Russia is a geopolitical opponent to the West, who's interests often go against those of western countries.

>Invaded another sovereign nation
>Coming from a fucking bong, whose country have a victim list 2 miles long

>Annexed part of another sovereign nation
>Coming from a Bong whose country control Gibraltar, the Falkland islands, Taiwan and countless others territories across the world, where brits aren't the natives and never were

>Funds a civil war in another sovereign nation
>What are the opium wars?

>Does all this in spite of having signed a treaty guaranteeing the integrity of said sovereign nation in return for the transfer of Soviet nukes to Russia.

Source on that one please? It sound like you're leaving some details out

>Assassinates political dissidents

Suspicions aren't a proof of anything, also assassinating the political opponents of a foreign leader is a age old trick to make said leader look like a blubbering fool because most normalfags are too daft to realize that no leader actually gain much from truly killing their opponent directly (A modern exemple would be Erdogan and Gulen, Erdogan couldn't do all his bullshit if Gulen had been caught already, while he sit in the USA under gov protection) but would loose far more than he would gain from it, mostly in reputation which is very important for a leader.

>Assassinates political dissidents in other sovereign nations' territory

Read the paragraph above.

>Carries out deliberately provocative military exercises

Border dick waving with the military asset is an age old trick of asserting your influence over a territory, but you can be sure at 110% that the military units never actually cross the border, at the end of the day its just 2 border guard waving their dick at each others trying to look mighty, mostly just for the PR show. See the constant North Korean military training drama for a real life example.

You're either a shill, or a baiting retard because every single one of your points are bogus and anyone with half a brain and some critical thinking will see it as such.

That was Russian propaganda. Wikileaks is also Russian propaganda and you aren't even legally allowed to read it. So please tune into CNN so they can give you the real news about all the Russian interference going on.

>I never said I thought the US were the good guys.

Right, so basically Russia pulls the same shit as the US except on a smaller scale. So there's no real reason to condemn them as evil or anything and any attempt to is hypocritical.

Turnabout is fair play, so when the US is doing this stuff to get ahead, you can't really blame Russia for doing the same proven tactics to get ahead.

Remind me the last time the American/British/French/whatever government assassinated a journalist for printing stories embarrassing to the President's billionaire friends?

remind me, when did America invaded Mexico and annex a Mexican state? When was the last time Britain invaded Ireland and annexed irish territory?

>>Annexed part of another sovereign nation
>Kosovo: checked.
I must have missed the part where Kosovo is now an integral part of America.

and again, if your only argument is 'America does it too' you're basically admitting that Russia is evil

But nevertheless I believe, that Putin is hypocrite as well as Western leaders. But what I also believe the main problem with Russia is that we can't admit we lost in the Cold war. Old connumists and neo-stalinists believe Gorbachev betrayed us all and went out independently.

Remind me of that guy who is rumored to have leaked the original DNC files and shit, that ''killed himself'' with two bullet to the back of the head.

Fuck, the coroner must be the same guy who came up with the magic bullet theory for JFK assassination. Go read it up, this was the OFFICIAL report on a fucking president assassination, its astonishing. And peoples honestly believes there isn't some dark force at work behind the scenes trying to pull the string, because honestly there is no way such a theory could have been pushed seriously if it wasn't of said peoples influence on the entire clusterfuck.

There was no anexing because countries that you named are thalassocracies and have different ways of territory control. Either way, when all the global powers do it, no one is exactly "evil".

Muh meddling

They need to take the fucking loss

>Remind me the last time the American/British/French/whatever government assassinated a journalist for printing stories embarrassing to the President's billionaire friends?
Saudi Arabia, Checnya/ mujaheds?
>remind me, when did America invaded Mexico and annex a Mexican state? When was the last time Britain invaded Ireland and annexed irish territory?
Em... you believe that invading country located nearby you is somehow different from invading that is not located nearby you?
>I must have missed the part where Kosovo is now an integral part of America.
It is controlled by NATO forces. The same thing was in South Ossetia / Abkhazia as well.
>and again, if your only argument is 'America does it too' you're basically admitting that Russia is evil
Than America is evil too?

In what way though? From what I understand Russia is fairly open to immigration, with a huge Muslim population (arguably more welcoming of Muslims than North America), and while they are harsh towards homosexuality, even progress is being made there. Don't forget that it wasn't so many decades ago that homos were persecuted in the USA. Not every country in the world progresses at the same pace regarding social issues.

From what I've observed, the big sticking point has been the whole Ukraine deal. It sucks for the Ukrainians but the fact is that it's not the United States' problem, nor should it create mass hysteria or hate by Americans towards Russia.

The whole "anti-Russia" thing thats been going on seems very manufactured to me, very fabricated. As if the western media is fervently trying to push an agenda.

They're communi-

Oh shit, my leftist narrative is shook

Bump

>Rounding up gays in chechnya and putting them in camps
>Arresting people for protesting the government
>Beating people in broad daylight
Aren't those kind of violations of basic rights? At least the internment camps are.

Because they don't have enough Jews running their government goy

This

Very unfortunately, but Chechya de facto is an independent state in another independent state/ And I also believe we will be much more free without Chechnya and Chechens. (They are genuine thugs and very cruel)

we've always been at war with oceania, brother.