Global warming is rea-

Global warming is rea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sL4tM23lNjI
climatedepot.com/2017/01/06/record-cold-and-snow-has-descend-upon-the-planet/
weather.com/maps/ustemperaturemap
wattsupwiththat.com/2016/04/16/do-the-adjustments-to-land-surface-air-temperature-data-increase-the-global-warming-rate/
wakeupfromyourslumber.com/professor-emiritus-hal-lewis-resigns-from-american-physical-society/
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=scientists supporting climate change&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH-YmBhcrTAhWELSYKHeOSBnAQgQMIJTAA
climatedepot.com/2017/04/27/analysis-its-not-just-droughts-but-nearly-all-extreme-weather-is-either-declining-or-at-or-near-record-lows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>global warming
>snow

Really makes you think

Yes! Global warming is real in my mind. Pay your carbon tax, you filthy goyim beast

I've had a unseasonably cold day therefore global warming is not in fact real.

>global warming
>where I live becomes tropical paradise
>coastal cucks get flooded
sounds good to me

>southern europe is sunny in april
someone call the news

You know who live in tropical places.

RARE

A

R

E

lots of snow in middle-sweden a few days ago.

Saying global warming is a hoax because of a cold day is like saying the sun doesn't exist because last night it got dark

N E W

E

W

I miss winter.

the point is that a year after year trend of COOLING seems more likely than WARMNING, because the winters have been pushed further into the new year every yeah, and it takes a longer time each year for spring to finally come.

>Oy goyem, overpopulation causes the carbon footprint to rise, stop breeding
Also kike
>Oy goyem, your populations are shrinking. Start to import millions of shitskins so your economy doesn't crash.

Fuck you it's getting hotter where I live you goddamn snowhigger!

>be global temperature
>steadily rise every year at an accelerated rate due to human activity
>"HAW DO YA EXPLEIN THA SNUW CZECH M8 SCIENCE"
kill yourselves you uneducated hillbillies

Except the global warming hoaxters do exactly that.

>odd warm day
>"SEE? GLOBAL WARMING!"
>odd cold day
>"Daily temperatures have nothing to do with climate change! Why are you neanderthals so misinformed about science? Saying global warming is a hoax because of a cold day is like saying the sun doesn't exist because last night it got dark!!!"
>odd warm day again
>"THE EARTH IS MELTING BECAUSE OF CARBONS! I FEEL MY SKIN PEELING OFF!"

errrbody knows climate change occurs. it's just not affected by mankind in any measurable way, unless of course it's tied to government grant money.

People being this stupid.

Would not surprise me if we had more extremes desu .Some places will get more cool others more hot .They think England will be devided between hot and cold rainly parts .The south will become warm , but the north will be very rainy and cold . we will see

Just took this pic.

Such is life in finlan

It can cause weather at both extremes hot and cold.

It was 80 degrees for the past two weeks in Denver and it just snowed 10 inches

oy vey, the climate is changing! how unnatural! better give your shekels to Al Gore!

Hopefully it will cool off in the next day or so, but probably not because I doubt it will go this far south.

Anti-intellectualism is real

How's Summer in Finland?

youtube.com/watch?v=sL4tM23lNjI

>"People being this stupid."

so it's stupid to OBSERVE that each year, spring takes longer time to come, and winters last longer every time?

if global warming is such a big problem why don't they just use one of the many rockets used to send things into space to push the earth a bit farther from the sun

>because the winters have been pushed further into the new year every yeah, and it takes a longer time each year for spring to finally come.

Winters don't even properly start here until after new year and southern Finland barely even gets any snow. You can also grow more plants way further north than 20 years ago.

You do know that temperature is balanced, right? e.g. When the average temperature is 10 Celius and its zero at yours, then it will be 20 at my place.

Global warming means that the average temperature is rising.

Fuck you, you can just put on a thicker coat.

global warming is a jewish, globalist tax scheme.

you see russian scientists still adhere to science, and most russian climatologists are pretty sure we're just beginning a grand minimum, likely larger than the maunder minimum.

but since russia doesnt let faggots kiss in public, nothing they say can be taken seriously because faggot's feelings are ALL that matters.

the same reason i don't move my car by farting on it. but i like the way you think.

Fuck me, pretty warm where you are .Its quite cool here . but im in the north west of England . keep strong user

Australia is fucking cooking at 120 degrees during our winters, Sven

Some people, it seems, prefer to believe in the MSM's brainwashing "global warming" and the idea that climate changing is unnatural, than believing their own eyes and what's in front of them.

Maybe in the future in northern europe, we'll have winters lasting into June-July and the MSM will still claim global warming is real and it's your fault it's so warm etc... and some people will believe it, because they're braindead and have no memory of spring and summer ever coming earlier.

that goy gets it.

but then again, he probably works for directly for Putin, oy vey these russians spreading fake news everywhere.

>There is food in my fridge.
>World hunger does not exist.

no, we should attach a rope to a shuttle, send it to mars, tie it around mars and use it to pull ourselves away from the sun and closer to mars

I've got graphs too!

There is no fucking summer in Finland and u know it. Never ending fuckfest of winter and near-winter.

Where on earth did you get that map? It is not 75 degrees in nj. Im freezing ny tits off when i go out to smoke.

>not knowing the difference between climate and weather

KREMLBOT SPOTTED

I was rather warm last summer, global warming must be real.

climatedepot.com/2017/01/06/record-cold-and-snow-has-descend-upon-the-planet/

In Minnesota it was in the 70's then the next day it snowed a couple inches

weather.com/maps/ustemperaturemap

It sounds crazy, but it just might work.

>hot anomalies
climate

>cold anomalies
weather

thank you for participating, goys.

It hasn't rained in 3 months where i live and it has been over 90 for the past week!
record cold my ass. It's usually only thin the mid 80's this time of year.

Pretty much ends any debate really.

All the models overestimate temps.

you live near the equator, useful idiot. of course its hot.

>6 months of snow off and on
>Snowed 2 days ago
>Today 18 degrees
This fucking country.

Who you gonna believe, your frostbitten toes or the weather guy on TV?

Tin foil hatter

lol in my country we are almost at 30 degrees. 18 degrees was in february

>this thread

That's too much, would have trouble sleeping.

here too last week was around 15-20, this week was snow and -2, now today it's back at 15

Even though I hate summer I feel like I just couldn't live somewhere like Finland

snow and frost for so long in the year, dead trees for so long in the year

I want to move out of my current area because I what I get as a "winter" is barely below Northern European summers. My year consists of 9 months of various southern European summers and 3 months of northern European summer.

But places where It's constantly cold and you barely get time in the year to enjoy the sun, the flowers and all the trees being green feels depressing.

>weather.com
What a fuckin lie. I never wished for a thermometer before but i want one now.

>global warming
>cold in my local area

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

I was out just now. I burned my bare feet on the parking lot asphalt.

>believing in the weather jew
Wew

>northern europe is snowy in april
someone call the news

>Snowing in Finland
shocking desu

>god is fake
>god is president of my country
CHECKMATE CHRIST KEKS

>not understanding the difference between localised, seasonal weather patterns and long term climate change

GLOBAL WARMING.ISNT REAL BECAUSE IT SNOWED!
Just what id expect from the average Sup Forums fag (ie. Uneducated 16 year old who thinks hes really smart and edgy)
There is a.difference between climate and weather, dumbass

ITT: idiots not realizing melting pole-caps cause ocean to have lower salt-levels, temporarily leading to more seasonal ice, which in turn reflect more sunlight, delaying the spring.

Its not gonna last.

wattsupwiththat.com/2016/04/16/do-the-adjustments-to-land-surface-air-temperature-data-increase-the-global-warming-rate/

>not understanding that the global climate has been changing since the dawn of the planet

oy vey gib all your money goys so we can watch natural patterns unfold!

The poles aren't melting, ice is increasing.

>Not realizing climate science is shit and has been refuted by thousands of scientists.

>wattsupwiththat.com

wakeupfromyourslumber.com/professor-emiritus-hal-lewis-resigns-from-american-physical-society/

thats not whats happening you retard.

arctic air is coming down and thats the only reason.

Looks more like a graph of jewish influence in women's fashion.

>dead trees for so long in the year
They're just sleeping and can't wake up. Much like us.

My view outside my window in Colorado.

T H I S

H

I

S

>HEY LOOK YOU DUMB SCIENTISTS ITS UNUSUALLY COLD RIGHT NOW AND THERE'S 2 CAT 5 HURRICANES ABOUT TO HIT MY HOUSE, NOT HOT! THAT MEANS YOUR CLIMATE CHANGE SCIENCE IS BULLSHIT!

People on this board literally disavow science constantly because it doesn't agree with them and therefore is "the jew boogeyman"
Why would you expect them to understand anything about science?

They fail to realize the "Jew Boogeyman" also shows that race exists genetically.

Citations needed cunt.

Climate change is not science it's politics.

Bet you can't name one scientist the believes it.

>antarctica is a big ice wall surro- -

>gets hotter somewhere else, making more water evaporate
>clouds move somewhere cold because of weather patterns
>get more snow

I've seen this shit happening over the course of just my life. Winter in the Northeast of the US is happening later and later, becoming shorter, and getting more extreme. We'll get one or two gigantic ass-fucking snowstorms every year now instead of a few mild ones most of the time and a big one every few years or whatever. We'll go entire months during the summer period without more than light showers, and only have one or two huge giant FUCK YOU FLOOD BITCHES storms, instead of nice relaxed pace of them.

You can argue if it's manmade or not, but you can't deny that shit's changing way too fast and we need to adjust for it or there's going to be big problems.

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=scientists supporting climate change&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH-YmBhcrTAhWELSYKHeOSBnAQgQMIJTAA

>, but you can't deny that shit's changing way too fast
speak for yourself m8, the faster the better.

>its not science because I said.so
>no scientist believes it
Okay, 97% believe it
>"n-n-no! Here are my conspiracy videos about.how.that.number is a jew lie!"
> name one scientist who.beoieves it
Bill nye
>"hes not a scientist because I.make some arbitrary qualification of what 'scientist' means, regardless of the fact hat engineers work along side other scientists to do research all the time!"
>*autistic screeching*
There is.no point to argue you people

>pulling Al Gore-isms out of your ass
climatedepot.com/2017/04/27/analysis-its-not-just-droughts-but-nearly-all-extreme-weather-is-either-declining-or-at-or-near-record-lows/

holy shit that's fucking cold!

that's for the pic, saved me a lot of time arguing with retards

lol 97% is actually more like .97%

again citation needed you dumb cunt.

>I live far enough north
>It's still cold

No one is this stupid except for every Swede.