What happened to assange? thread4

What is happening? I still don't know.
These threads are great work, we need to keep digging.

To get you up to speed, yesterday someone posted: with this as a picture
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
>This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

Pinto dies October 16 after "acting psychotic."
Assange is captured/killed October 16.
Massive internet DDos happens October 21.
MacFadyen dies October 22 after "a short illness."

Remember wikileaks stopped using PGP key's after mid October, when their twitter account changed grammar, structuring.

We need to pick it up where we left off and received most resistance. Her sister and her husband!

user's analysis of recent Ron Paul/Assange interview
youtube.com/watch?v=QwkrtpXp-wg

Where is Assange? Why the character assassination?

streamable.com/5smrw

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
loebtree.com/wolfia.html
elft.nhs.uk/About-Us/Our-Board/Executive-Directors
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/woman-who-died-after-falling-from-hackney-building-named-as-mariana-pinto-32-1-4743399
hotelscombined.com/Hotel/The_Westgate_Green.htm
twitter.com/camconciergeman
opulentlydriven.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/car-hire-company-reviews.pdf
elitetraveler.com/features/the-cultural-cities-top-10
thesun.co.uk/news/1990383/neighbours-horror-as-woman-plunges-out-of-window-onto-plate-glass-roof-before-collapsing-and-dying/
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/husband-blasts-totally-inappropriate-care-of-wife-who-jumped-to-her-death-in-hackney-a3489146.html
hackneypost.co.uk/2017/03/16/mariana-pinto-suicide-utterly-failed-homerton-pyschosis/
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/health/newlywed-who-jumped-to-her-death-in-hackney-had-been-sent-home-from-hospital-hours-before-1-4933617
charlottefive.com/have-you-interpreted-the-largest-secular-fresco-in-the-u-s-its-in-town/
benlongfineart.com/new-page/
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/10/banker-deaths-and-wikileaks-deaths-have-a-common-thread/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767417393165533184
archive.islingtontribune.com/news/2013/may/mary-hassell-appointed-coroner-after-court’s-year-turbulence
wallstreetonparade.com/2014/02/suspicious-death-of-jpmorgan-vice-president-gabriel-magee-under-investigation-in-london/
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/ETICKETS JORNALISTAS ROBOCOP/CAMILA PINTO.pdf
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/?q=camila pinto&filter=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which is a reference to Mariana Pinto, full name Mariana Hungria Bayam Veiga Pinto.
Who suffering a psychotic episode triggered by mariuanna withdrawl (official explination) Ran trough some glass doors and jumped down some floors to a glassroof and layed there, recieving help from a neighbour, for 40 minutes while EMS stood and didn't do anything.
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf corroners raport
Husbands name Camilo Parra-Braun, twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en his twitter.
Mariana seems to be related to wikileaks, perhaps one of the DMS keyholders. Trough her sister, Camila Pinto, a Brazilian journalists, who's name is found on this, from wikileaks.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
A plane ticket bought for Camila by Mariana.

Any audio techs in here that can isolate what is said in the streamable link between the words necessarily and reach. Right during the ugh part something is there. Some say 'normally', I hear 'home again'.

> Why the character assassination?
> Remember wikileaks stopped using PGP key's after mid October, when their twitter account changed grammar, structuring.
this contradicts

Ya, bot we don't know if there is something thare or not. We just say what we know.
It's all a fucking mess, so many options for assange's whereabouts or condition.

she doesn't have a sister named Camila Pinto-
why would you continue to spread this wrong information-
even after the last thread, you knew it was wrong.
her sister's name is Mafalda.

Indeed. Can't be bothered to find it but should be around the middle in previous thread.

I think husband is what we should look into for now, barely anything about him has been found.

Bump because fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Keep digging.

I made it, probably breathe in enough heavy metals daily, that I've worked up a tolerance.

Mariana Pinto and John Jones QC,
had very similar deaths - psychotic break days before,
in and out of hospital, ultimately throwing themselves in front of a train or out a window (willingly or not).
And the same coroner - Coroner Mary Hassell.
Who in each case, attributed the deaths to marijuana withdrawal and medication withdrawal.

husband's family tree
loebtree.com/wolfia.html
has siblings and parents listed

>loebtree.com/wolfia.html
Jews?
This rattles my funnybone.
The coroner have a grudge against jews and have been held to inquiry for her invasive autopsies on jewish cadavers in the past.

Can anyone find the image showing where the service was to be held? If I remember right it was 24th of October in some crematorium.

Boys I've found fuck all on the Ford Pinto Mariana Trench seafood sauce connection but I'll keep going. No evidence of Ford dumping at the trench or marinara sauce being used in car production. Switched to Bing now. Will keep you posted lads.

Following up with jew thing

Good work mate! Keep it up, it may help if you find out what kind of meat would be used with the sauce.
I couldn't find anything on Ford Pinto's in UK

the coroner's report of the events
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
how do you explain the redaction?

Sent to one of these
elft.nhs.uk/About-Us/Our-Board/Executive-Directors
Some said it was the Indian lady, but I'm not so sure.

And it might be that they use the husbands real name and he asked for it not be included?

Somebody please post results of my last post in last thread to put me out of my misery

I can't.
There was either a third person there in the apt or, at the very least, on the phone with her or the husband.
Logical guess? a psych or dr.

This?
>I know but it is worth checking if they have transactions, on the etherpad a URL was inserted to the block chain on the 16th which led to a webpage which displayed only the decimal ascii values of solution_ in reverse... Could you check the reversed hashes through pyBitcoin and check for active wallets I am on mobile? Everyone disappeared on BM after this idea arose.

I can't do that Dave, but I'll bump it

shitbump

Address she was staying at:
8 Westgate Street, London E8 3RN.,
Described in this article:
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/woman-who-died-after-falling-from-hackney-building-named-as-mariana-pinto-32-1-4743399

Same address and bunk beds (pic related from GE) on top floor:
hotelscombined.com/Hotel/The_Westgate_Green.htm

I believe this place she was staying was not necessarily her apt, but a lodging situation.
How long had she even been there.

*pic related from gazette, this is GE

i'm not sure - gonna try and find something about the husband

>Her husband Camilo Parra-Braun, a reservations agent

this looks to be his twitter: twitter.com/camconciergeman

opulentlydriven.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/car-hire-company-reviews.pdf

I believe I found the person that was treating her. Found it by going through her husbands friends list on twitter.

Bump, because we never got solid proof of life after months of asking :(

Camilo Parra-Braun, head concierge, mondrianlondon
elitetraveler.com/features/the-cultural-cities-top-10

Bump.

Bump

>lodging situation
Yeah, seems like it.
thesun.co.uk/news/1990383/neighbours-horror-as-woman-plunges-out-of-window-onto-plate-glass-roof-before-collapsing-and-dying/
>Another resident, who did not want to be named, said the woman shared a room with her husband.

I think this increases the likelyhood of a third person being in there when she jumped.

But then there is this
>The woman is said to have lived in the top-floor apartment with her partner and their pet chihuahua.

I think the person treating her is named in one of the articles or inquires into her death

is this supposedly a nice neighborhood?
why is the head concierge at the Mondrian,
staying here

i'm not finding any names in the articles... Marcela Almeida may be worth looking into

>At 4pm on October 16, despite desperate attempts to stop her, a “manic” Ms Pinto ran through the balcony doors of her home in Westgate Street and jumped, falling onto a smashed glass roof two storeys below.
standard.co.uk/news/london/husband-blasts-totally-inappropriate-care-of-wife-who-jumped-to-her-death-in-hackney-a3489146.html

>Mariana Pinto, 32, died in October after jumping through the balcony doors of her home in Westgate Street
hackneypost.co.uk/2017/03/16/mariana-pinto-suicide-utterly-failed-homerton-pyschosis/

>The psychiatric doctor who initially assessed Ms Pinto was only in her third month of medical training, it was mentioned in court.
This also makes me doubt that was the person she saw, and that her husband would friend her on twitter. Unless you mean the neighbor.

Yeah, me either, found the part above though.

London is expensive as fuck. It seems they either rented a room or apartment in the building, conflicting descriptions of that.

Found it.
>Psychiatrist Dr Juliette Brown, who assessed Mariana at the Homerton, said she believed she was suffering from cannabis withdrawal and an underlying anxiety condition unmasked by ceasing cannabis use.

hackneygazette.co.uk/news/health/newlywed-who-jumped-to-her-death-in-hackney-had-been-sent-home-from-hospital-hours-before-1-4933617

>Mariana had suffered a serious breakdown at her home in Westgate Street, Hackney, on October 15.
>Spa manager Mariana Pinto was released home less than 24 hours after she was handcuffed and taken to A&E strapped to a stretcher for her own safety due to her erratic behaviour.

Also, we know the EMT's didn't want to go up and get her out of fear that the glass would break.
Makes sense from this picture Mariana had jumped from the balcony of her third floor flat at 4pm.
>She landed on a glass roof and lay there impaled before rolling and falling into a basement courtyard below.

>She landed on a glass roof and lay there impaled before rolling and falling into a basement courtyard below.

Fuck, forgot the important part.
>Witnesses say the woman was hauled onto an un-shattered glass pane after the first fall.

Guys unfortunately no progress on the sauce trench enigma. I did get a bit sidetracked however and I think my efforts might be best used getting red pilled on how all moon missions (((supposedly))) happened in the tiny dawn window when temperatures weren't near the daily peaks of +\-200C. I'm sure you'll hear about it if I make a breakthrough (unless I get shutdown by you know who) but there's something suspect about this narrative imho lads and I think I'm onto something. Wish me luck. Viva la France!

she even smoked the night before
very similar reason (drugs wore off) that Coroner Hassell gave for Jones' death

Gods be with you. Check out how they manipulate the stratosphere with radiowaves to allow penetration.

>on how all moon missions (((supposedly))) happened in the tiny dawn window when temperatures weren't near the daily peaks of +\-200C.
what are you on about? the EVAs were during dawn to lessen load on the EVA suits. and it wasn't +\-200C, it was +\-200F.

It just seems weird that he is friends with a psychiatrist @MrdeAlmeida, and in her list he is there out of four people. Probably just reading into it too much. Keep thinking the CIA murdered her with a drug cocktail that made her manic.

I'm requesting some more info in the D.A.K meme.

And this, poor potato fella isn't getting the attention deserved.

In the past it is documented that the CIA use to soak cigarettes and lace items with LSD on their targets. It is not out of the realm, that te same thing happened with a different unknown drug.

no, that is interesting

I don't think that is unlikely.
I think it's either that or a third person was in the apartment.

The husband screamed "that's my wife" after she jumped, I'd imagine he screamed her name or something. But the addressation makes me think he was directing the words at someone, maybe the person who pushed her? Like

I might be reading into it way to much.

"that's my wife" is pretty strange. If it was just them and their dog, there would be no reason to say that. It leads to thinking that another party was there that did not know they were husband and wife.

I think more along the lines of accusation during shock. If you get my drift?
Like some guy was there being threatening, then he throws her trough the balcony door. (I have problems thinking she jumped trough it on her own and then over the balcony)
Which leads the husband to yell at the man.
This is all speculation though.

But she did run/jump trough a glass door before jumping down to the glass she landed on, that's not normal.

the phrasing is weird.

Indeed.
btw I can't be the only one stumped over the low number of posters in these threads? Are we slided that hard or is the board not interested?

lots of burnout on Assange, even more dis-info.
to me, her death is highly suspect even without the connection to WL/Assange
but the similarity to Jones' case and coroner is too interesting

The problem with this 'hint' was that it came from a 1 post ID in the original thread. Extremely vague so there might be a chance that she has absolutely nothing to do with Assange.

It is interesting because of the circumstances. One can tie it into pizzagate. He works as a concierge, her as a spa manager. In those lines of work they are privy to some things normal people never see. So that is a different angle that I am not willing to invest time in.

yeah i wasn't implying pizzagate
just that she was driven to insanity in the same way

May it be that the first piece was finding the corroner and the bank VP? In that she isn't related to WL but a piece that connects to WL?

On the move, new ID. Back to old later

Bump

charlottefive.com/have-you-interpreted-the-largest-secular-fresco-in-the-u-s-its-in-town/

There is probably something there.
Same coroner did JPMorgan VP who did Mariana Pinto.

Bank of America Corporate Center is where the Fresco is

Benjamin F. Long painted the fresco.

hehe

article i linked says the murals read right to left which i didn't know last night
lots of symbolism

I know, I meant with the bank connection.

So what's coming? Rebuilding or planning?

In Chaos
planning > chaos > rebuilding
Next is rebuilding.

Wtf? Bump

Assange is fine, he has given multiple live interviews, proofed his being off uptodate block chain numbers and none of the reporters that know him or Snowden have come out and said he is kys'd.

One thing that is mildly interesting is that Mariano Pinto had the exact same coroner as at least two Wikileaks associates who died earlier (and a few days later) that year. Those were Gaven MacFayden, who died of cancer a few days after Assange supposedly disapeared and the other is John Jones QC, Assanges lawyer who a few months prior had also committed suicide within 24 hours of leaving a mental institution, just like Mariana Pinto. John Jones QC jumped in front of a train.

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/10/banker-deaths-and-wikileaks-deaths-have-a-common-thread/

And a JPMorgan vice President who killed himself in 2015 if I'm not remember wrong.

Yes, that is correct as well. John Jones QC, Assanges lawyer, Mariana Pinto and Gabriel Magee, the VP of JPMorgan London, all had the same coroner. I feel like these threads should probably begin with this information more than anything.

is there a coroners report avail for john jones

Not sure where to find that but the death was labeled "not a suicide".

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767417393165533184

Yeah, I think we should relax with Mariana for a while and dig deeper into the banker and coroner.
The coroner testified in court that she'd seen the tape of his death and felt satisfied that there wasn't anyone else involved.
She did however decline to show the tape in court cause she felt it was too disturbing..

“I genuinely believe that John did not want to die, and that he didn’t know what he was doing (when he jumped).”
'As a human rights lawyer, Mr Jones had saved others from torture around the world, but told his mother his downward spiral into despair was “horrible pain... the worst possible torture you could devise”.'

Both deaths scream of desperation - to throw yourself in front of a train?
Or burst through glass doors to jump off your balcony,
then land on a glass roof below, slicing your stomach open,
and then off of that roof to the ground (intentionally?)

I feel like the fact that the video could not be played in court because of "muh feels" is very suspicious. Is that normal?

She is the coroner for "Camden, Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets."
archive.islingtontribune.com/news/2013/may/mary-hassell-appointed-coroner-after-court’s-year-turbulence

I know Mariana died in Hackney, not familiar with the other deaths, though I think John Jones died in West ham (or near, I saw lots of west ham stuff when looking at the station)

Check if any of the bodies come from outside her areas, then we know for sure something fuckery is going down.

I agree, both have people saying they had no plans. Well, John Jones seems like a very troubled man, understandably with his knowledge, imagine all the files he and Assange have gone trough together to see if it can be published or put in insurance.
But Mariana is said to have planned her future and everything like that.
Then she goes mental, thinking her sister is outside. Why would that be so important? Was she totally delerious at that point(15th Oct)? Why would it be such a big deal if her sister was or wasn't there?

These, along with the fact her sister is a journalist make me think there is some WL angle here, but if there is it's really well hidden. Unless we got it right the first time.

i thought about that, in that article WL posted-
'The train driver gave a written statement to say it appeared to be “a deliberate act”.'

written statement? - so yeah, possibility of course open that they had 'assistance' killing themselves
if that's what you were referring to

Looks like trump did not set him free after all that help he got.

WoW!

What a surprise!

He probably wrote a rapport of the incident. Probably some form of routine they do.
Not saying it can't be fabricated or whatever. But the written statement part seems legit.

That would fall in line with CIA bio-weapons. It would fall in line with HIV, Zika, Ebola, etc... that they created. If not CIA, then Mossad. Somebody infected them with something to drive them to the point of doing something unnatural.

PCP mixed 2cb? Something that makes you really erratic while giving you a twisted sense or reality.

JUST A THOUGHT!
I was reading trough this again:
wallstreetonparade.com/2014/02/suspicious-death-of-jpmorgan-vice-president-gabriel-magee-under-investigation-in-london/

And got thinking, what if he was a WL source. Something that's been brought up in previous threads.
Then I started wondering if Mariana could have been a source too, when I remembered her sister was on that plane ticket found in the Sony leaks from WL.
Could it be that Marianas sister is the source for the Sony and that the banker is from one of the financial leaks? Perhaps the panama papers, though that's not wikileaks if I remember.

Also bump

Add him on facebook, either pretend to know him or just make up some social engineer shit, look through his friendslist there.

facebook /camilo.parrabraun

Anybody could be a source for anything, we might not have seen anything of substance yet even, imagine that

i doubt they would use lsd to kill someone, its hardly an easy way to kill people, most people dont become suicidal or crazy on lsd

Well aware Bru'
Can you write up a neat post with your requests from last thread?
Was very interesting stuff and worthy of more eyes.

that freemason compass.

Honestly, all you would have to do is drug someone with a narcotic secretly and get them to check themselves into a mental institution. Then you can murder them as soon as they are released and it will look like suicide.

We don't know if that person is related to Mariana or not. Just that she has the same last name. Also she doesn't necessarily need to be her sister in particular for it to be relevant.

>with a narcotic
that's awfully unspecific, unless you mean the old definition of narcotic, in which case there is no reason for such a person to check themselves into a mental hospital

Pretty sure we have confirmed it.
Mafalda Pinto is the sister, the one who issued the ticket. While Camila Pinto is the one who the ticket is meant for.
Mafalda Pinto is a journalist.

I don't think the particular narcotic would matter if you could just get them to freak out enough to check themselves into a hospital. The goal is simply to get them into the hospital so it will not appear suspicious if they die shortly after leaving.

Most narcotics just make people calm, most of the time. What a woefully inaccurate and risky way to killsomeone. You better just give them pcp or something else that will make them psychotic for sure.

these assange threads aren't being hidden or slid.

which means they are not useful to truth seekers and are possibly full of psyops.

enjoy.

Something would show up in bloodwork though?
But probably not unless you test for it.

He does have a point. However the threads was shilled when there was focus on the husband.

Who is (((a))).

>Mafalda Pinto is the sister, the one who issued the ticket. While Camila Pinto is the one who the ticket is meant for.

Are you sure you're not getting the names mixed up now? I thought Mariana somethingsomething issued the tickets?

I tried going back to look at the ticket

But the google cache link is now deat. What a (((coincidence))).

How do you know Mafalda bought the ticket? I can't see her name on there but I could have missed it maybe.

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/ETICKETS JORNALISTAS ROBOCOP/CAMILA PINTO.pdf

Yeah, that died yesterday.
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/?q=camila pinto&filter=2
first result should be the one.

I seem to remember Mafalda issued it to Camila. Both I can easily be wrong

i told them numerous times Mariana, nor her sister Mafalda have any connection to the ticket,
literal nothing connection. The name Pinto was on a plane ticket - that's it.
yet they keep bringing it up. constantly.

Worthwhile point.

>BOOKED BY: MARIANA LAVIAGUERRE

Pay attention, please. You're making everyone confused. This user gets it

I thought the one who issued that ticket was Mariana Laviaguerre?

No, I am confused. Been at this for way too long now.