Freemasons General: Kennedy edition

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society..."

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeF0bPSe94s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq04fZqncCc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYHryPMUA0
jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also Jose Rizal, the Freemasons were banned for a purpose, they were anti-Christian & anti-monarchy according to the church

the catholic church?

4th for world domination

Freemasonry are leading the degeneracy of the world.

They also promote Noahidism (which as merite) but the way to go about it is to Destroy Christianity and remove Christ (Jesus) from the people's mind. Which in turn will affect Islam since Muslim also believe in Jesus (just in a different way).

> Therefor Jewish plot.

Yes, the Freemasos were notorious for their blasphemy against Christianity and it's religious morals & traditions.

That was because they freed themselves from the bond of Tyranny of the Dogmatic Catholic Church and from the grip of British despotism.

Our country was founded by masons, in the eye of the beholder, for eternal freedom from Common Law.

>eu bad
your hijab confuses me

idk what noahidism or merite mean

hm, i don't trust catholics either. especially with the current pope.

Freemasons are tools by the Zionists to influence countries and/or people to lose their traditions & religion. They do this by corrupting locals with money & power in exchange they push for the Zionist Freemason's agenda of controlling nations. Hitler also didn't ban & exterminate them for no reason.

i think the masons predate the zionists

Hail satan.

By corrupting I mean recruiting locals offering them money, power & making them elite, in exchange they shill for Freemasonry. The true goal of Freemasonry is global domination & brainwashing the goys to be subservient to them

Continued from last thread

>P Funk

But ask yourself where did George go, that took him on his voyage to the bottom of the P? You know he's into red pills

You can't have an interval with just one note, unless it's an octave.

But that sounds like churchy shit.

>LARP threads gets multiple replies
>lets make a general
Shills, every time. Stop blinly following the scripts you retards

How jewish is freemasonry.

Yeah they just wanted to build the third temple in non-Jewish Palestine, sure.

This board is a giant LARP fuck off

By Freemasons, I meant the elite Jews who secretly hold powerful political control on influencing nations.

literal faggot detected

>musicfag reporting in
heh. yea, parliament doesn't have the most interesting chord/key changes, but they groove like motherfuckers. saw them live once. george clinton climbed up the stage rig (about 100 ft.) in a fucking diaper. crazy ass motherfucker. also i like black church music.

obvious freemason is obvious

well, i'm personally neither, but if you trace it back far enough, some traditions enshrined by freemasonry, and practiced by some jews, predate judaism. you can go back to sumeria and egypt.

there are corrupt, evil jews. there are corrupt, evil goys as well.

Yo, I found it out I think, generative? But Aussie masonbro that's always in these threads mentioned that the Scots changed the symbol to a G? What was it before?

If you watch their live shows from '76-79 their platoon of keyb players do some really interesting stuff. Bernie usually does the cool jazz/bop stuff but hell do some pretty crazy voicings live with all his synths.

What were alchemists trying to turn rocks into

---from last post

Realizing that the people who are in with it for real end up becoming religious fanatics.

Look at it geopolitically. The point of the US education system was to water down intelligence. Pull people away from the word of God. I'm looking at this at a fundamentally christian perspective. It doesn't matter if you're religious or not. The top tier masons are fanatics...there is no denying.

Entry level pizzagate shit right...blah blah
It was clearly a false flag by the media that took place. Focus on the "pizza religion" aspect of it.

Thinking more into the "diluting of education" it's no wonder people are stupid and can barely think for themselves. Also explaining why the "rituals" had to be watered down. People can't handle the truth.

Imagine my surprise when I realize that the biggest pizza and entertainment chain in America was started by a high level freemason.

A Catholic five pointed star.

>scotts being liberal
>scottish rite freemasonry existing
unironically a commie conspiracy

yep. i've seen a lot of it. i'm a big fan. i play keys myself and they're a significant influence.

You listen to anything else they did beyond just p funk?? Or side stuff like mutiny/quazar

Gold? Au? Oh. Cool I guess

very based

yea, just not recently. i think links are in order.

>123346801
>was always a larp board
No, just YOUR perspective
is your board reddit fugee
>123347500
Obvious shill using the script

Freemason here

I love these autistic threads

Ah, thanks Aussiebro

Yes. Generative/Generation. These people literally worship sex.

Cuckolding is a form of mulloch worship. If a bull impregnates a women and can create a halfbreed AKA antichrist.

I saw an interesting post by someone critiquing one of shadman's creations that addressed that very issue.

"When the world is taking in the wrong information we'll know we've succeeded"

We wonder why degeneracy has become sooo rampant.

are you glad you became a freemason? if so why? if not, why not?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeF0bPSe94s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq04fZqncCc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYHryPMUA0

All good in their own right but they make you realize how equally lazy and talented the core group was

Alright as a guy with freemason family I can confirm that it's nothing. It's just a charity club you conspiracy theorists

Fuck the prods

Yes I'm glad I chose to go through with it.

It has given me a new perspective on religion and introduced me to a lot of really cool dudes.

My dads a ____ is the all time LARP

Im masonic or something...

queued up

i'm not convinced

obvious commie is obvious

did you make a blood oath?

KEK'd and Checked.

One last little theory i'm working on.
What I believe will be my life's best work.

When there is no other information to argue a point one can craft a narrative that can not really be debated.

Scott Cawthon created the FNAF story. If you're like me you see that there is deeper meaning in everything...especially in his work.

When GTheorists makes probably the biggest and most widely raved about youtube series when there is no other real info to argue it.

Matpat's idol is George Clooney. Maximum level globalist.

>Was there ever a conversation. "If this gets taken the wrong way it could destroy what we know. Find a way to cover this up and make it look innocent"

It would also explain his sucking up to the snake pope.

That's a work in progress though.

Someone has found a borderline identical building in Britain...strewn with debris...symbolism and honestly what I think to be an animutronic endoskeleton.

They have to stab a bull with a spear then bathe in the ritual blood and recite the Lord's Prayer backwards (with their hands on a qoran)

isn't there something in the initiation about getting your throat slit from one side to the other?

>youtube series
link pls

now THAT'S degenerate. not sure if you're for real though.

https ://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOl4b517qn8jl4Lw8H8cDrDkGwf1FtC7I

This is the entire series.

I also notice that he uses the world global a lot and on a lot of his thumbnails lately they've been using some pretty heavy symbols.

This could just be me being crazy, better known as free thinking.

don't worry. you're probably only a little crazy :D

Well theres historical basis for why they would do each of those but I suppose I couldn't say for sure.

appeal to tradition is a fallacy

My brain is ready for the disinformation.

You misunderstand, the traditions they talk about drawing on supposedly involve/invoke those sort of rituals.

Low ranking members are basically fodder so don't forget the power of meta. There are secret societies within secret societies within secret societies because its what those personality types/societal systems are designed for m8.

You get it.

ok the disinformation (not my words) is that you can't get ahead in life without joining the masons.

no, i don't misunderstand. let me explain the fallacy of appeal to tradition. people often claim that because a claim or practice or ritual is traditional or ancient or accepted, that it is just. sometimes such claims, practices and/or rituals are just, but not always. when one claims they are ALWAYS true, they commit the fallacy of 'appeal to tradition.'

Top kek that was gud

i'm good like that

Eyes wide shut showed me that Freemasons are a bunch of cucks fucking out in the open with masks to hide their true nature "cucks"

>checked
and they literally have lots of gay sex

Praise kek for both truthful gets

I think the masks are more about them being deliberate about being "two people"

Haram in the sheets halal in the streets type stuff

shalom

The BIG secret is how to control others with the promise of revealing , a Big Secret.
" Preisthood Rising "

i'll tell you a secret. roasted chicken is delicious.

Hey user...

Lemme roll again

Lemme push my luck one more time

Hmmm Blackmailing you say?

I like this. I like this a lot.

I hate to give the guy credit but it Thernovitch makes a good point when he talked about how these people managed to control even the innocent media.

>Invite to party, girl shows up "hey get drunk with me"
>secretly she's 17
>Lures you into the room, roofie is kicking in
>BTFO
>Enter the illum with their blackmail babies and special camera's.
>wake up next to a Polaroid.

That actually makes more sense than the G or the 13th member being the "biggest secret"

>not reagent testing every drink

Well I oughta keep going

dolly pardon has huge tits, but she's too old to even be considered a milf at this point.

very danger

She says some pretty rebirthy type things about her plastic surgery.

I like where this is going. Please do share more.

You're not gonna like it

teenage-mutate-ninja-pepe.jpg saved

>doge

Why though? Hasn't that poor meme been through enough?

ky OP

Let's talk about dolly again

I wonder what's in here

Oh

Jees....far worse...than I could've ever imagined.

I'm in too far to turn around and even attempt a blue pill.

Probably gonna be investigating this stuff till I get killed.

They don't really care. Ever read the Walrus and the Carpenter ?

Any tip you give me will be investigated.

So, I have not yet...but I will be.

That's an odd character coupling.

old memes are fun too

an ancient, gaping dry pussy

you'll be alright. i've been investigating since the 90s and they haven't gotten to me yet. just tread lightly :D

>hurrr he was talking about communism you stupid conspiracy theorist xD

most unnerving speech he ever gave

(It's a larp play along better)

It's a mason thread right?

Checked. Holy shit.

The BBQ thing is real.

I wanted to doubt it at first I really did.

Wasn't Bush skull & bones tho? Wasn't that different from freejudaism?

yes, bush IS skull and bones. idk what frejudaism is.

He's just calling masonry judaism.

k that's dumb. there's secret societies within judaism similar to masonry, but judaism is just as seperate from masonry as christianity or buddhaism.

>Our country was founded by masons
And look at what our country has turned into. If this is not enough to open your eyes than you have them sealed shut.

you either just went full ancap or you're antifa

Please don't refer to a cherrypicked meme quote when attempting to make an argument.

"t requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match."

Read the full speech next time m80 jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

>Founding Fathers are the cause of antifaggots, commies and progressives ruining the nation after brainwashing by Jews

You are just too stupid to realize you are a low level pawn and have no idea what is going on.

is the great architect lucifer?
i keep hearing mixed things about this

tl;dr. get to the point faster user.
this post can safely be ignored

The Freemasons are covering up the biggest secret of all.

'"Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object, therefore, it has no edge. Earth would be more easily defined as a system environment. Earth is also a machine, it is a Tesla coil. The sun and moon are powered wirelessly with the electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electo-magnetic levitation. Electromag levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity. The stars are attached to the FIRMAMENT." ~ Nikola Tesla'

It's not my fault you Americans can't read a few lines of next. The point is there in the first line, that is a meme quote, cherrypicking bits from a JKF speech to try and make a point.

>https ://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOl4b517qn8jl4Lw8H8cDrDkGwf1FtC7I

I am neither and you are retarded.

that's the lie masons are supposed to believe

>checked
hrm. i like tesla, but this seems off-topic