What's your opinion on India, Sup Forums? A few conditions though...

What's your opinion on India, Sup Forums? A few conditions though. Your reply must not contain the following words (in lowercase or uppercase or leetspeak):
- poo
- shit
- designated

Also, your reply MUST contain atleast one anti-muslim joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/search?q=Kerala backwaters&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwih4rmHksrTAhUEqY8KHd6sBMQQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0
who.int/water_sanitation_health/monitoring/jmp2012/fast_facts/en/
liveleak.com/view?i=4df_1491858771
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An almost apocalyptic illustration of class divide gone mad.

Also hygiene is an issue, I don't understand how a people could develop in such a way that at some point all instincts regarding hygiene & cleanliness as a means of preventing disease were just dropped completely.

Tbqh, americanized indian boys are some of the chillest people i've met, i dated one (korean here) incredibly hard-working and knowledgable

Too bad i like 0 things in regards to Indian culture and every American-Indian seems to suck off their family the way the chinese do, so it can't proceed any further than a fling

and mainland mudshits and poo loo's make them look bad, so it's hard to want to associate myself with that

LOO STREETS

Invalid opinion. No anti-mudslum joke found.

India should be considered as one of the main lairs of Dr Evil, one of the central al-qaeda operations and not a real country. India should be considered as part of indochina. So it should be thought as communist, muslim, swastika worshiping hostile entity. Probably was used as base to prepare, produce and launch 9/11 attack.

punjabi girl here ( was born in UK)
I really miss punjab, my family are sikh and we'd visit the golden temple every time and i have so many good memories from being there.
now all i see on the internet are these weird hindu people making sexually agressive weird retarded comments on Facebook and other corners of the internet.
It looks so bad and i really would like to get to teh bottom of why some of these mainland indians ( who are mainly hindoos) behave this way? why do they have such warped veiw of women and sexuality? im assuming because men over there are very molly coddled by their mothers and they grow up in a very sexually repressive environment, but its just startling to me and embarrassing that our community is being sterotyped as them. Also the hindu fascist government in power right now is oppressing punjab and other minorities groups too.
I think the caste system has really destroyed social progress in the country, i know lower castes now get education paid for now and other benefits too because of the discrimination but its still now bad.

I want to visit my nani ji there again, and i miss my punjab

tits or gtfo

hinduism disgusts me, more so than any religion that exists.
It just doesn't get shat on like islam does in the media cause it doesn't serve an ideological purpose to do so.

>Ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown of the Spanish poster. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments…
>Ranjeep was furious! The tears from his eyes were welling, the blur of his vision obscuring the obviously jealous hate from the westerners. He reached into his pile of PhDs he bought from a street vendor and blew his nose on it. It was an engineering one, he noticed. He knew exactly how to calm himself down, and that was with a good ol gang rape. He closed his 2004 era dell laptop and went downstairs, and raped a 9 year old in full view of his parents. Luckily Ranjeep threw down a handful of dry lentils, so they were distracted and ultimately indebted to him.

SPECIFICALLY CHOSEN BODILY WASTE REMOVAL STREETS

for all intents and purposes, you are a greasy 40-year old black guy from South Sudan using a VPN

timestamped tits or gtfo

>Be pajeet
>Need to take a shit
>Quickly worship the toilet UN installed in time shack that I built a temple on
>Proceed to designated shitting street two houses down
>There's already I cow there
>Shit
>Spend 15 minutes worshiping its sacred feces
>Move on to next shitting street
>Get gang raped on the way
>Shit all over the rapist's dicks
>All better now
>Return home to tin shack
>Commence SUPERPOWER BY 2020 posting

>Pajeet trying to appeal to a bunch of white supremacists by stimulating the part of their brain that hates the muzzies, non-ironicly thinking they are that stupid.
Good one.

But on a more serious note, you do realize that not all people of Hindu roots are sexually backwards, right? My family is religious, but I'm pretty much an atheist. And I hate the fucking caste system too.

Fuck off poo, we're full

Based on how he's asking for tits, I think he's just one of those horny facebook indians who posts "pls show pusy i love u dear" on every girl's photos.

10/10

If you guys had maybe 25% of your current population, you'd be able to manage your resources better and become a major power. That's what I think. There are too many people in India and it puts a strain on logistics and organization.

>t. newfag

pls be in portland

No pajeet, you say tits or gtfo when you have reason to believe a poster is female, not because your culture doesn't allow you to feel the touch of a woman without raping them.

>indians

You're not fooling anyone you street shitter mullah. See pic related your fellow mullah brothers sucking 72 pussies.

Go back.

>There are too many people in India and it puts a strain on logistics and organization.

Everyone who is educated knows this.

>punjabi girl here ( was born in UK)
>girl
>have reason to believe a poster is female
>girl
>female
>girl

>t. illiterate

It's a disgusting hellhole.

Have another (you)

>not knowing "girl" means "trap" on Sup Forums
I'm sure you would settle for some nice mantitties anyway

I'd one day quite like to visit India. Not any of the cities, but it has beautiful countryside and jungles. It's a rich country in that respect.

Do the less populated areas still have the hygene issues - such as everything you eat will make you ill? This concern is basically the only thing that puts me off going. I don't want to have diahorrea my entire holiday.

Yes, and female always means actual females. Nice attempt to cover your illiteracy though.

Stop making these anti muslim jokes please.

POO

>Do the less populated areas still have the hygene issues

I've been to Himalayas which is beautiful. All natural food, you will not get sick. Just don't eat from some streetside vendor. Also visit, Kerala backwaters.

google.co.in/search?q=Kerala backwaters&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwih4rmHksrTAhUEqY8KHd6sBMQQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=950

>Do the less populated areas still have the hygene issues
Depends. In the south you won't find hygiene issues but in north I'm not entirely sure but you might.

What do you call a Muslim in a shower?
Asif.

I can literally imagine a greasy neckbeard fat bastard in a dim lit room writing the pasta
still u have talent friendo
gj

I won't say those words
I wil just leave pic related
Also since most historians agree that Gypsies departed from India/Pakistan after the muzzles begun invading the Indian subcontinent
[sarcasm]
Thanks a lot, Muhammad

My sides!!!

POO

dont take hinduism too seriously, its more irony than religion more like pokemon worshipping neck-beards

do you seriously believe that a half man half iguana with six heads five arms eight penises a cows tail and a hairy chin is going to answer your prayers

Good argument Ranjeep

bailed from indian , good for u femanon good for u

k Bobby joe

I have liked the Indians I have met in Europe especially the Hindu variant, very cool people.
Their class system is shocking and it worries me that they are becoming a nationalistic superpower

It was a mistake. Ironman Patel should have let the Balkanization of the subcontinent. Trying to control like a thousand identities with the forced notion of "Unity in Diversity" was the first seed of cultural Marxism that would crack the concrete and keep the nation from having a strong beam.

Had Balkanization happened, we would have had few backwater marshes but mostly strong ethnostates with good economy. Perhaps even a subcontinental Union at a later date would have sufficed.

Now everything is spread thin. Government has to drag its feet in order to forcefully take the most backward of the backward.

Muslims in my area are like ungrateful tantrum throwing child which my predecessors made the mistake of saving during Partition. They should have killed it or let is die before it laid eggs of destruction.

yes not all of them are, im aware you cant generalise 1 billion people. But why do these people behave so weirdly towards women? whats the root cause, you live there so you must know?
Apprently in india the hindus call sikhs 'sardars' which pisses me off. I will never have my faith insulted by a cow worshipper ever. Ive met some hindu extremists in UK too and theyve just become more hateful towards non hindus because of modis sense of nationalism.
Im a sikh, not a hindu or muslim, 'mullahs' are not applicable to me. Educate yourself first, its better that i dont entertain the greasy angsty little white boys here. In india, there are different states with different cultures and languages, we are not all hindu ( although most are, punjab is a sikh majority state) and not muslim either. We have different cusines too, and we dont look the same depending on where we come from.

This may be of interest to people here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation

Hindu majority states have highest level of open defecation - apparently this is related to the caste system as well. Where are states like punjab and sikkim have lower levels of the issue, in rural areas its understandably going to be more of an issue.
This lady explains the issue quite well
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

my uneducated opinion:

3rd world shithole that counterintuitively produces smart people that immigrate into usa

seriously there's lots of indian doctors...and they're definitely smart, they have to pass the USMLE steps and do residency

It probably helps them develop better immune systems.

But they better balance it properly. Don't bathe in a river a muslim bathes for example.
Too many goat hair floating...

I had one poo in a loo on my class at school, very good man and had great sense of humor.

But I think his country needs harsh dictatorship to make designated shitting streets designated for transportation again. India could be great place if they just had more western mindset and sewage system.

ALSO OPEN DEFECATION AFFECTS OTHER COUNTRIES TOO NOT JUST INDIA.
Countries that account for almost three-quarters of the people who practice open defecation:
India (626 million)
Indonesia (63 million)
Pakistan (40 million)
Ethiopia (38 million)
Nigeria (34 million)
Sudan (19 million)
Nepal (15 million)
China (14 million)
Niger (12 million)
Burkina Faso (9.7 million)
Mozambique (9.5 million)
Cambodia (8.6 million).

Source: who.int/water_sanitation_health/monitoring/jmp2012/fast_facts/en/

Its obv a bigger issue in india cause of the population size, there are over 1 billion people + poverty is an issue.
Get over this 'designated poo in loo' garbage meme
its boring

Is there a reason why tamils speak english better northeners?

Nice speech but you're not fooling anyone abdul.

poo

tfw copypasta

There was a time when Northerners were trying to propagate Hindi as a National Languages. Tamil is one of the classical language of the Tamil People, it is also from a different Language Family. Tamil people saw it as an attack on their Ethnic Identity. They chose English instead to communicate predominantly while north retained Hindi. Both of the Language got Official status and so did the other languages in their respective state.

Since Tamilians never learn Hindi, they converse with every other Indians in English, the demand is thus reflected as preference in their Educational institutes. Most of nothern Governmental Schools still run in Hindi Medium and only private or centralized schools focus on Enlish.

Also
>Hindu majority states have highest level of open defecation - apparently this is related to the caste system
It's mostly low castes, muslims and scheduled tribes defecating in open because they live in slums. You forgot master race gujarat, it is 100% open defecation free state with lowest population of muslims and low castes.

*English

whats up with these meme names that end in ''jeep', 'jit' etc
theyre all sikh names too lmfao

t. taarak mehta

I understand that northeners that don't speak hindi have related languages. Can the hindi speakers and nonhindi speakers in the north still understand each language?

Nominated crapping road

Chosen deification avenue

Elected excretion thoroughfare

>my favorite
Number two boulevard

Fake and ghey, Shitpost on India Chan or create an /india pol on a side note katue Madarchod

Did you even read the link i posted?
Gujrat has an open defecation rate of 26% you retard and its 47% in rural areas.

READ THIS LINK: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_states_and_union_territories_ranked_by_prevalence_of_open_defecation

Also calling these street shitters 'low casts and muslims' wont help the situation.
They are people of that country and something needs to be done to change these habits
There are poorer african countries and even they dont have the level of open defecation that india does. Sort it out you dumb hindu shits.

i speak punjabi and can understand hindi, and i think most hindi speakers can understand punjabi. There is some overlap between the two.

I think when both hindu and punjabi are spoken formally on the news i have difficulty understanding whats being said.

That looks like some sort of lizard jumping off a fat womans ass

Even modern Dravidan languages have sanskrit influence and can be easily learnt by a Hindi speaker but as very few people know that the Dravidan script apart from Tamil can be perfectly converted to devnagri.

Not really. Hindi speakers might understand 2-3 other languages that are similar to Hindi eg Bhojpuri but almost all other languages would sound foreign.

i used to think poo was just a meme until i actually did some research and learned that indians actually dont use toilets. fucking disgusting if you ask me

a very great shithole
certainly worse than brazil

i like how docile the girls are when you sexually harass them. i used to forcibly molest this little indian shorty at work and she never seemed like she liked it, but she never said a peep when i was pulling her hair, or sneaking up behind her and grabbing her boobs. i even reached down the front of her pants.

she resisted somewhat. if she was sitting down, she would bend herself forward to keep me from feeling her vag. but when i would grab her hair, she would yelp sometimes b/c it may have hurt a little but the look in her eyes weren't of hatred. but more of, blank looking. not upset but not happy.

i left that job long ago but we still keep in touch by txt. after she got married, she stopped txting me happy birthday on my birthday

can't confirm. i speak 4 indian languages, including hindi, but can't understand punjabi. a few words here and there but thats it

Do you know the origin of the word sardar and how sikkhism was a part of Hinduism before divide and rule?

what other indian languages do you speak?

i call bs. indian grils tend to get offended if a strange man touches just their shoulder.

Which is right?

>very very clean
>toilet paper not clean
liveleak.com/view?i=4df_1491858771

this was in nyc poopjeet

marathi, gujarati, kutchhi (dialect of a region in gujarat)
grew up in a mumbai suburb and was surrounded by marathis

To some extent. For e.g, A person from UP will understand someone from Bihar. Theirs is the nearest to a standard Hindi.
Rajasthan can understand Haryana. They can understand Hindi and even reply in high accent. W. Bengal can understand Odisha but their Hindi understanding and speaking is Grammatical Murder.
But Someone from Punjab, speaking Punjabi will have a hard time conversing with someone speaking Bengali. They will have nothing in common. The descent of each language was already fragmented in the ancient Times in East, West, South Prakrits, Palis and Apbhramnsha versions.

Hindi was standardized with Sanskrit and so has Archaic words now. Some languages have that some don't. Bengali and Odiya are most closer in that sense. Agni, Jal, Megh (Cloud) etc are Archaic words directly taken from Sanskrit

Same I can understand Punjabi to some extent but i won't be able to understand a conversation between two native panjabi speakers

Your middle classes probably have to same lifestyle, they can afford nice food, cars and electronics to make life good. In both countries there is nice weater but in India you can't go to beach because some imbecile Pajeet village probably layed 10 000 shits in there.

doo doo in the loo

ok? but what you just described was sexual assault

well in brazil you'll get shot if you go to the beach
specially if you're in Rio

sikhism was never ever part of hinduism.
Guru nanak founded the faith, and rejected the ideals of hinduism and its tenents and superstition.

Its disrespectful to have the faith being held as a 'off shoot of hinduism'' when its completely separate from hinduism, there is literally no relation with sikhism and hinduism apart from that both believe in reincarnation after death. The indian government still regards the religion as an 'branch or sect' of hinduism under indian law which the sikh community find extremely disgusting and undermining.

I'll explain you the meme you need to live with a non hindi speaker from the north for a few days to get a hang of their language and a good command over hindi is required too that's about it I can understand almost all North Indian languages cause the dorm I lived in had people from everywhere

>triggered
it's not sexual assault when they want it. i was the de facto leader of the IT dept and dotheads have been conditioned by years of the caste system to submit to their superiors. i told her straight up to her face that as a girl she was an inherently shitty programmer but that i wouldn't let anything happen to her. she submitted and i know she was wet from doing so

How? I've seen pictures and videos with hundreds of people packed on same small beach at some city shore, some acting in very gay, liberal and western style. How can they shoot everybody?

Not really. Having Lexical influence doesn't mean you can understand the Grammar.

Dravidian languages are agglutinative. They Grammar order is vastly different. You have to understand Grammar to learn the languages. Just look at Telugu - People use words ending in -am which are identitical to Contemporary Sanskrit but the Grammar is still quite distinct for a Northerner to learn. Tamil is very, very different.

Also, I doubt you can learn the phonetical sounds of distinction of l, retroflex l and circumflex l written as zh (It is in Tamizh, which we write off as Tamil)

India is a shit hole without the hole.
Nasty place.

The no. shows you're evil.

I knew something was fishy about that pic

finnbro, goa js probably the most popular tourist destinations in india famous for its amazing beaches. people shitting on beaches is rare.

btw i've met just 1 finn in my life who was couchsurfing at my friend's house. he was bro tier.

>The no.

wha-a-a?

>ooohhh the ID
>newfag detected