New Rhodesia general /NRG/- make Africa great again

>Official website!!
newrhodesia.com/
>Official discord
discord.gg/BwUXd9x
Spread the word, and join our movement!
More info is on the discord and the website.
Manifesto of New Rhodesia
§1 We will create an independent ethnostate, where the real spirit of the western civilization can live on.
§2 We will dispose the weakness that are destroying our civilization.
§3 We will live in peace with the neighboring people, and treat them fairly.
§4 We believe that every man and woman should have the right and means to defend themselves.
§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.
§6 We will educate our young to become clever leaders, loving mothers, brave soldiers or strong farmers.
§7 We will reignite the flame of mankind, and create the foundation that one day will lead us to the stars and beyond.
So I will now ask you to join this struggle, and together with me lift the mighty burden of preserving the legacy of our forefathers.
Please give feedback on the website, and join the planning for New Rhodesia!
Have used three days on the website, so there is still a lot to be done.
The lust for creating civilizations, and explore unknown lands is deeply rooted in our genes.
Follow the call! Get in here lads!

30 years too late. Whole fucking zone is a just a swamp of hungry niggers eatting roadkill.

You will never be able to live in peace with african niggers

You guys have done it for hundreds of years.

>§5
Care to be more specific? what level of whiteness are looking for?

What??Have you seen how we have to live in this country?Its like living in a prison with all the bars on your windows and the electric fencing etc.It is more dangerous being a white farmer in this country than being a cop and that is saying a lot because we are one of the countries with the highest murder rates in the world

No mixed race, Indian or negro blood.

That's because of apartheid, you need to establish trust and you will receive it. Read OP.

well damn good luck with your effort regardless.

kek.Niggers are niggers and will always be niggers you cant change it.I dont know if you know what is going on in SA at the moment but race relations are getting pretty bad and will soon reach boiling point.Niggers always have and always will in every country that they live think they are entitled to get gibs just for being black and blames all of their problems on evil whitey

> moving to another continent in order to establish a country and enforce a completely different culture

Gee i wonder if that idea is new

Thanks

>Establish ethnostate in Africa
>No officially recognition from foreign powers
>All foreign powers will fund African rebels to literally murder you
>Not classified as a genocide but as a war and you as invading combatants, thus no refuge
No thanks.

Sorry but there's just no hope for whites. It died with the British Empire

yeah i was going to do something like this once, you need to realise that the only person that can make something like this happen is you, no crowdfunding bullshit or begging people for money

i hope you are very rich

what are you doing you retards.
I bet you're from NI.

Munster born and raised, What makes you think that cunt?

do you have the money for this?

Me personally? Nah it's a group thing, we all show up and set up in a year.

that's a bad idea, I'm sure you want this to happen more than anybody else, you have to make it happen not depend on other people

that's why these things never materialise

It's another lad who started it, from Denmark, I'm on board as well but I'm only making the threads.

Are you willing to contribute or not?

are you on a proxy or something?

i'll be following

How many settlers will arrive?
Remember to bring guns lol

Well no, I'm Irish. I'm unsure as to whether I'll be there and how my arrangements but I will donate.

This

We'll need arms shipments.

oh, right, i read your post wrongly. where are you planning to make your colony inside DR congo? i suggest somewhere near the border of another country so you aren't surrounded

also watch out for the african union

My mother was a Greek Rhodesian. I would love to visit.

What ever happened to /Namibia/ on cripplechan?
That whole thing fell through as expected.

We going retro with the flag, or are we making a new one?

You're gonna have to live with violent angry niggers unless you kick them out or genocide them.

So, blue eyes and blond hair? They are rare these days. Most died in ww2.

>Hundreds of millions survived WW2
>Losses amounted to not even 15% of the population in Europe after 5 years of war.
err

Questions: My ancestry is white as far back as I know but I have brown hair and quite dark brown eyes (I was blonde when I was a kid). I am not a Christian. Would I still be eligible?

Have you guy actually bought any land yet? If not, do you know how to buy land in DR Congo?

Will you be a republic? If so, can women vote?

How will we eat? Do you have anyone who actually knows how to fucking farm from scratch?

Do you actually expect any women to join?

the flag needs to be more simple in my opinion.

Most europeans have blue or green eyes today and brown hair.

They always have though, the "all europeans had blue eyes and blonde hair" is a meme, despite those being in predominance especially in Scandinavia. btw I'm not saying this because I'm a shitskin or anything I have a mixed blue/green eyes and light brown hair

can i get the discord Ip again?

It's all on the website lad feel free to check it out

No we need to be vague about those things, but strictly speaking there are no non whites allowed.