Mind Blown

I am christian and norwegian. Married to a iranian girl who is a muslim.
We have a son 2 years and a daughter on the way. The kids will be baptized.
My wife is most likely converting. Her family accepts and respect her choice.

What does Sup Forums think about that?

Wrong

You're actually committing a thought crime by putting a women into a religious group, and not viewing her as an individual. Please stop.

many respects to you and your wife, and her parents aswell. i hope you a happy and long marriage, i hope this is a sign for progress.

>TFW wifey and her senpai are about to drop the Taqyyia bomb on you and you're too dumb to realize

Enjoy raising cryptomuslim kids.

come on guys dont be like that, love can happy between anyone, except the fucking kikes

I think you're a race traitor who hates your own nation, because no white man with honor left in his body would destroy his own offspring like this. Sickening.

Nice story, but she can never go back to Iran now, thanks to you, apostasy is punishable by death there.

Godt jobbet! :)

If they don't kill her for being an apostate then they're bad Muslims.

Tuqqya ?

Iranians are based and white, they don't really give a shit about Islam, that's why they made up a heretic sect call shia just to piss them off and have wars over it.

Will they go to hell or whatever you have in islam?

why go back anyways

Post pics so we can judge how Aryan this girl is

>Iranians are based and white

And you still wonder why people call you potatoniggers.

If she's Iranian what do you expect? He's the ultimate cuck

If you read the history, the Shia version of the story actually makes much more sense than the Sunni version, the Sunnis just got mad and started killing Shias and imposed their history

Depends on how strong their passphrase is and whether the NSA has a backdoor in their encryption.

No because they're actually Muslims biding their time.

Your children will destroy you.

>Rising non blue eyed children
Kys

Iran is based, we all know that, even though jidf is trying its best to hide that fact.

>pic
Hezbollah after retaking of Christian church from ISIS

>most likely

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>What does Sup Forums think about that?

- if not already, her whole family wants one way tickets to Norway
- once settled, repel conversion
- fill divorce complaint
- suck dry your bank account
Keep us informed.

REMOVE

great idea. even if there is some kebab in your wife the kids will be bleached iranians. God going Persians are based. Just make sure they have an outlet to connect with both sides of their family and culture so as not to create a crisis of identity.

It means you don't live in Iran or this wouldn't be happening.

Lebanese immigrant here, Hezbollah is based and the only thing stopping my country being run over by Israelis and ISIS.

it's just a shame Sup Forums is too bluepilled to know this

Based Lebbo speaks the truth.

Actually I know this :^)

you are one of them now, might as well head back to iran

Iranian here, where were you guys when (((America))) was overthrowing our government?

Just because you see them as a political force in your favor does not mean you should mate with them or see them as your equal.

I was probably underaged and busy playing with friend when I used to have them. It depends on the date, there was a lot of thing that (((a*erica))) was doing in middle east.

He is definitely a cuck

fuck off jamal, go back to ethiopia

I know where france was :^)
(harboring Khomeini)
I know what the BBC was doing
(broadcasting Khomeini propaganda)

but let's face it, the current regime of Iran works in its favor, otherwise Iran would be full of kike propaganda and degeneracy

plus, the sanctions strengthened Iranian production of goods. most of the shit they had to import, they now produce themselves.

Half, because Iranians are the true Aryans.

You probably weren't even born kek

trips check'd

Idk, I'm 21 and never paid any attention to middle east.

Iranians are Arabs.

larping lies but also if it's true so what... where is her family? all they care about is new islamic seeds being born.. if they have to kill you to get them they will. wake up you fool this war is on for 1400 years now.

Cuck

Iran is salvageable.

Just don't let anyone who takes Islam too seriously get close to your wife or it's off with her head.

Yeah, you weren't alive then.

Pic related

forræder

>Verrader (v is spoken as f)
lmao I can read danish without knowing danish. why are our languages so similar?

I'd rather that happen than canada being run over by your kind

Good job man, raise those kids well and instill good christian values and morals in their lives.

Danish???

REEEEEEEE!!!!

Your eye colour and that of your kids?

Yeah but now we're full of muslims shitheads

They'll still have a crisis of identity and not fit in 100% on either side.

T.mongrel (not poo or paki)

I guess that means all muslims are good...right?

Why the fuck didn't you join their ranks? Live like a rat in Canada instead?

lmao my bad.

Why are you so angry? Bokmaal is basically Danish. Nynorsk ftw.

>They'll still have a crisis of identity and not fit in 100% on either side.
>T.mongrel (not poo or paki)
Half poo half paki?

hope you get honor killed tbqhfam

If she is white im all for its we need strong aryan blood, but I am going to assume that she is a bit of a sandnigger so I'll just leave you with some advice: There is going to be a cleansing of these lands the NatSoc;s are rising, to survive, go to iran and make that society accept Christian values.

Also consider the 88s (HH, haha) checked. Gods speed in your conquering crusades user!

Shia muslims are better than sunni, and ethnically they are remnants of ancient civilizations, consumed by arab locusts

Haha. No.

Two totally different cultures in one person is hard to reconcile. Mixed race nigs always choose being nigs. A French/Eskimo is going to have to choose a side or be an outcast. A Norwegian/Iranian? Disaster.

>2 year-old son

>WILL be baptized

Versimilitude lost, do your research for the rewrite.

Hurry up Sven, nothing is happening here or in Denmark.

1 post by this ID

You try living in a country that's constantly in deadlock because of infighting and is regularly screwed over by its larger and more powerful neighbors.

Blue

>A Norwegian/Iranian? Disaster.
That depends on how white the Iranian is.

Your children have blue eyes? Well at least they will feel at home. Make your wife take a 23andMe test or something, see how much mud there is in her.

fuck you and fuck the saud family and saudi-arabia and ISIS. phew, got that off my chest :')

>My wife is most likely converting

The islamic republic traumatized your wife and she won't appear more sane by believing to another diety.

Why mad? The horse didn't want to have sex with you today? :^)

kek

Inb4 her cousins throw her off a balcony

>2015

Enough said.

You and your worthless family get AIDS. These digits confirm.

gas yourselves, saudi dogs

Is that the best you can do, horsefucker?

Pic related. Don't confuse the dog and the master, burger.

Iranian diaspora here. Most of us dont give a fuck about religion. I am a Deist, my oldest brother converted to Christianity and my two other brothers are irreligious to the point that they probably never had a conversation about religion.
btw enjoy your persian food.

Be just careful that you don't mix up your grandmother with your child unter the burqa when you want to smooch her.

Also tfw a nomad has to search through online news media to attack a civilized country. KEK

Persians are white (enough) though.
If you think mixing with anyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes is race-mixing, you're not just autistic but also stupid.

>civilized
>SWITZERLAND
Pick one, and leave the doggo alone.

Go back to plebbit, you horsefucker, dogeating degenerate mountainnigger.

Why not marry a Norwegian woman?

They've all been marxisized to hell, id wager. Iranians are some of the few remaining pure peoples on the planet. Uncorrupt and innocent desu.

Is she Persian or Arab? Persians are a proto-indo-european group, if her family resisted the Arab bastardization.

I can't wait to watch the Saudi civil war when your king dies and your country erupts into an orgy of violence.

>horsefucker
>mountainnigger

Ah, when a hopeless nomad has to desperately fight for his middle age country's reputation.

Stay halal, brother. I sadly can't enjoy fighting for allah and listen to dank nasheeds like you.

Your shitty news sources in Saudi Arabia make me laugh though.

They're horrible.
Absolutely nothing wrong with iranians, they're top tier people and closely related to europeans even though they don't have "muh blonde eyes, blue hair" that 56% stormniggers from america masturbate over.
Course Sup Forums is to stupid to know this.

Stay happy, enjoy and watch Persepolis together if you didn't already.

newfag, yuropean wimins are marxist ad infinitum

>news sources in Saudi Arabia
Kek. Must be all the dogs you've been eating. Go away, cuck.

Race mixing is okay if we could dilute islam out of the world

Sounds great user, godspeed.
Never trust a Saudi. They are the scum of the earth. I mean that totally unironically and banter free. They are nothing but spoiled slave drivers.

ITT pic related

>slave drivers
Tyrone detected.

cant wait for the iranians to nuke your country desu

i'm saying breed with a white person. i know persian iranians are more white than arabs.

You know they'll nuke yours first, right?