>Palmyra:SAA full control over Al-Bayda’a Mountains near the Jazal Gas Fields
>SAA initiates offensive to expel US-backed rebels from Sweida province
>Kurdish militants blow up Turkish radar station in cross-border attack
>Jew airstrike nea Damascus International Airport hit Hezbollah supply hub
>Sy gov:French report "campaign of lies” against Damascus
>Around 50 rebel fighters surrender to the SAA in Latakia
>report:Turkish-backed rebels sold 8 turkish armoured vehicles received to IS
>SAA launched special operation to secure E Damascus desert
>IS informs that they have killed 10 HTS soldiers in an "anti jewish" operation in yarmouk camp
>30+ Saudi-led fighters killed by Houthi forces in N Yemen
>Saudis ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah, drop flyers asking pop to not cooperate w/ Houthis

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2017/04/return-arms-hadaka-170424172311654.html
twitter.com/Dr_Partizan/status/858294253369389056
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
kurdistan24.net/en/news/d231e4fe-7b20-4806-af3f-d63264b0a11f/PKK-remarks-anger-Iranian-Kurds
youtube.com/watch?v=ADw8ShONQGA
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/29/519896/Turkey-airstrikes-northern-Iraq-Kurdish-PKK-militants
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Assad = Sad Ass.
Putin - Puto Indian.

Give it to me straight folks, is it even possible to beat (((them))) ?

No

Our lad Assad has got this.
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY

Israel = Is real?

I will bump with my other phone

Those days have been slow on happenings.
Is the SAA moving forces away from Hama and towards another target?

No.

Afaik clashes are still ongoing on Hama, SAA is targeting Lataminah

Yes, Stop playing their game. First step is to get (((them))) out of your mind. Stop caring. You being triggered by it is part of their programming.

Jokes on you, english word 'hits' in turkish means hitler, when i was a kid it used to always crack me to hear 'hitler of this week' in a music channel.

What's going on with Qaboun?

It's taking ages to close that small pocket. Months really just to take the power station and a few buildings near it, what's the unit dealing with it on the ground there. None of the other Damascus suburbs have taken this long to close down, what's the reasoning behind it?

>english word 'hits' in turkish means hitler, when i was a kid it used to always crack me to hear 'hitler of this week' in a music channel.

Is that why king roach keeps saying Yurop is Hitler?

SAA woman in the front lines?

Its one of those areas that is easy to defend and the SAA doesnt think its worth losing a large number of soldiers over it.
Breaking that siege is costly but they have that tumour under control. They can deal with it later.

We wuz victims n shieeeet.

It's just our culture, turks like to support whoever suffering and victim. Erdogan is a smart man believe it or not. He reads turks well.

sigh...

Is Erdogan /ourmadman/ ?

> Erdogan : we will not accept a kurdish region or dividing Syria in any way
> Erdogan : focusing on ISIS alone in #Syria would be wrong, would allow other terrorist groups to strengthen

Fuck Rojava for backstabbing Syria and President Assad and stealing Syrian land. Karma is a bitch.

Never forget Hasakah. Allah souria bashar.

How accurate are Peto Lucem's maps confronted to hoholmaps and similar sites? I'm finding contrasting information of who controls what

fuck off with your script

Erdogan doesn't care as much about Syria being divided, but he fears an autonomous (and openly hostile) kurdish region, since it would lead to calls for autonomy in Kurdish regions in Turkey.

>This advertisement has been paid for and sponsored by Roachking and the associated Roach colony.

Kek. That sign in arabic in the back goes so well with the picture, it says
"Taking care of Syrian goats"

biji biji ülülülülülü america pls help

>pro-roach
>german flag
It's sort of like pottery

Erdogan wants to stop this kurdish state, so does everyone else in the region except the US and Israel. No one wants erdogans shit terrorists, but the kurdish terrorists have to be weakened.

Fucking badass.

You could have saved them marrying them /sg/

However the war goes, Kurds will be probably granted a degree of autonomy similat to that of Iraqi kurdistan. Assad won't be willing to risk another war against the still strong kurdish forces. What should be put into discussion is the extent of the Kurdish region, as the PKK and YPG claims are wildly exagerated. They're claiming such a big area because they're proposing a multi-cultural federal region, but even like this they'll be the absolute majority in the territory they hold.

Listen fags, most of you never hear of Syria before this conflict.
No Arab likes kurdish nationalism, same goes for Iranians and Turks. Arabs can live side by side with kurds but once anyone speaks about (((Kurdistan))) it triggers any Arab, Turk, and Iranian. They will all unite against it.

93% of Syrians hate the SDF/YPG , thats the non-kurdish population of Syrian. Most Syrian kurds dont like them too and are loyal to Assad.

If you support the SDF/YPG youre either an dumb liberal, a feminist or a kurdish nationalist and youre betraying the Syrian people and their government.

Why is it so hard for you shills to understand that Assad is against both Turkroachistan and the Kurds?

> However the war goes, Kurds will be probably granted a degree of autonomy similat to that of Iraqi kurdistan.

He wont give them anything, unless the US forces it. Iraq is very different, kurds have their own cities and majority and make up around 15% of the population. In Syrian kurds are less than 7% of the population and theyre not a majority in the areas they want to occupy.

Unless you want more bloodbath and war, go ahead and support this kurdish autonomy, no one wants it in the region and it will be another Israel (only weaker) with ethnic cleansing that will end badly for all sides.

Just read this article about some Kurds fighting in Iran again.

>"Return to Arms: Hadaka" is a rare and exclusive insight into an Iranian Kurdish political party in exile in northern Iraq which has recently renewed its military activity.
aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2017/04/return-arms-hadaka-170424172311654.html

Didn't watch the video yet, but thought you guys would find it interesting as well.

>Strong clashes between SDF and ISIS terrorists around the hospital in the North-West of Tabqa city

twitter.com/Dr_Partizan/status/858294253369389056

Got to say, it's amazing how effective the SDF are at clearing cities. It took the Roaches 6 months to take Al-bab but it has taken approximately 1 month to take 50% of an equally sized city. And this is all happening across a lake. How can Roaches compete?

Of course he is.
Turks fighting with kurds is good. This is rebel vs rebel.Keeps Assad focusing on Idlib.

And let's not forget how many of the Kurds fighting in SDF are from Turkey, Iran etc.

>In Syrian kurds are less than 7% of the population

It might be difficult to face facts but lucky for you i'm here to assist you!

>About 10% of Syria's population is Kurdish

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sy.html

They can't, roaches are being constantly BTFO in this war

Kurdish nationalism is a cancer, hope this pressures Iran to get more involved in stopping kurds in Syria and Iraq.

True. I have many Syrian christian friends from that region. They told me they never saw an SDF member that speaks Arabic.
Theyre mostly foreign kurds, just like the FSA now is mostly foreign fighters.

>If you support the SDF/YPG youre either an dumb liberal, a feminist or a kurdish nationalist and youre betraying the Syrian people and their government.
absolutely retarded rhetoric here
Do i really need to filter a fellow assad supporter.
Stop spamming up threads with your roach propaganda
We get it SDF needs to fuck off, FSA also needs to fuck off
Guess which party is more willing to negotiate?

>Listen fags, most of you never hear of Syria before this conflict.
Bad attempt at drawing the authority card?

>NORTH KOREA THREATENS ISRAEL WITH 'MERCILESS, THOUSAND-FOLD PUNISHMENT'
>jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
Abu Ali Kim 100% confirmed /ourguy/

He speaks in name of the syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, how can we even compete

kek, not complaining but why does Best Korea hate the kikes?

Why not, it makes them into an even bigger boogeyman.

I wonder how best korea can do anything against israel kek

>Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman hurt the "dignity of the supreme leadership" of North Korea, state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported Saturday. The comment was in reaction to Israeli remarks on how the Jewish State is affected by North Korean tension with the United States.

>In an interview with Hebrew news site Walla this week, the hawkish Liberman stated that North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un is a madman and that together with the leaders of Iran and Syria was part of an “insane and radical” gang that was bent on undermining international stability.

>"The reckless remarks of the Israeli defense minister are sordid and wicked behavior and grave challenge to the DPRK [North Korea]," the North Korean statement read.

>The statement also claimed that Israel, while working with the US, was the Middle East's only illegal owner of nuclear weapons.

>"This is the cynical ploy to escape the world denunciation and curse as disturber of peace in the Middle East, occupier of the Arab territories and culprit of crimes against humanity," the spokesman said.

>The access to nuclear power is a "righteous right for self-defense to cope with the US provocative moves for aggression," the statement read.

Iran is actually in good relations with the PKK and are using them with the PMU as a proxy against the Turkish backed Barzani clan to duke it out over influences in northern Iraq.

Hell, the co-founder of the PKK went out and told Iranian Kurds to stop starting shit inside Iran cause Turkey/Saudi Arabia would benefit fromt it.

>Hell, the co-founder of the PKK went out and told Iranian Kurds to stop starting shit inside Iran cause Turkey/Saudi Arabia would benefit fromt it.
haven't heard about this before, do you happen to have a source on that?

Why can't kurds have their land tho, they have a different language and culture, it would make them shut up too

Good idea Pablo,your country should give them Medellin then

> Guess which party is more willing to negotiate?

Negotiating isnt taking a third of Syria. Theyre only not fighting becoz of ISIS. Both sides have set points they wont pass stop being retarded about this.
Assad : no federation/ no autonomy
Rojava : we will not return this land.
There is no room for negotiating here, unless one side bows and it wont be Assad. Thank god for this autistic fight between the turks and kurds, it will weaken them to bow to Assad later.

You can take your negotations to brussels with the kurds, no one wants them in Syria.

They are keeping Trump distracted from ME affairs. That is prolly only thing it can do tbqh.

kurdistan24.net/en/news/d231e4fe-7b20-4806-af3f-d63264b0a11f/PKK-remarks-anger-Iranian-Kurds

You have plenty of space, take them there. No one wants them in the Middle East.

Fuck memellin, let them have it

Whenever I see american soldiers in Eastern Syria I am triggered.

Whenever I see syrians supporting (((american))) actions in the East I am triggered.

However, I remember that I support the Russian intervention.

So, who is in the right ? Or are all Syrians equally shit ?

In an ideal world I would not want to see a single foreign soldier in my country.

>Rojava : we will not return this land.
Have they ever said that though?

They are too far away

>So, who is in the right ?
Might makes right in geopolitics. Morality is a spook, anyway.

Reminder : kurdish rebels are using child fighters just like FSA and ISIS terrorists.

Only the SAA protects children from these terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADw8ShONQGA

Yes. They think they think theyre a defacto country now. Look up Rojava, they are even changing the names of cities from arabic to kurdish names. Eg al-malikiyah to Derik.

Whos worse gypsies or kurds

Reminder: this is a filthy roach posting

your president fucked up hardly. he never trusted his people

lol

I won't be here long because leaving for work, but I think if Turkey is going to invade Kurds at Tel Abyad, it will happen on May 1st, and they will shoot to link up with ISIS at Raqqa and divide Syrian Kurdistan into 3 from the current 2.

>Rojava : we will not return this land.
When did they say this?
I remember them saying the exact opposite before the """""""checmical attack""""""""
>Assad : no federation/ no autonomy
Unfortunately i think this is out of his hands already for some time, Russia made pro-federalisation remarks before.

Agreed

I have only ever heard them talk about autonomy

Bullshit.

I think the current situation is the best outcome he could salvage.

> Erdogan says Ankara would not tolerate the presence of PKK in Iraq's Sinjar region and northern Syria, hinting about an operation to flush militants out of the areas in Turkey’s south.
> "Turkey knows what to do and when to do it, we may come there overnight all of a sudden," Erdogan said on Saturday after the death of dozens of PKK fighters in Iraq by turkish airforce

The madman does it again! Kurdish SDF on suicide watch

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/29/519896/Turkey-airstrikes-northern-Iraq-Kurdish-PKK-militants

>if
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>if

Just like assad then

I would also like to add that the unofficial reason Turkey will shoot for Raqqa from Tel Abyad is to reestablish oil trade with ISIS again, and the "official reason" would be for Turkey to 'liberate' Raqqa to pose as the 'good guys' in the ME.

>So, who is in the right ? Or are all Syrians equally shit ?
Assad isnt exactly a saint but the opposition is absolutely retarded.
I wonder what Assad could have possibly done to prevent this shitstorm when the USA,turkey, gulfstates etc spam proxys on your country

الاكراد خونه ياصديقي

you are with Assad or you are with the pkk, choose

>Just like assad then
Assad is mostly foreign fighters? Is this the opposite of how /sg/ is one person.

Why do you know he's your friend? :^)
Kurds aren't traitors tho, they're Kurds.

Assad represents the Syrian govt and the Syrian people, he formally requested the help of Russia and Iran. Nothing wrong with that, the SDF on the other hand are terrorists fighting as a US proxy with foreign fighters.

I've just started getting interested in Syria. Does anyone know where I can get the quick rundown on factions involved and the history of the conflict up to now ? I've started watching the daily reports from South Front, but my impression of all of this so far is:

Assad and the SAA are backed by Russia and Iran (are the Revolutionary Guard actually fighting in Syria or are they just providing logistical support?)

ISIS may be backed by Israel and seems to have been backed at one time by the US (they acquired arms from us via Libya and they've seized a lot of weapons/equipment caches we left behind in Iraq)

Al-Qaeda is involved as Al-Nusra and are against both ISIS and Assad, but US is backing Al-Qaeda.

Hezbollah are involved and so are Hamas, and are against everybody else? Is the US backing either of these groups?

PKK is the largest force the Kurds are employing, they're against basically everyone else since they want to create a Kurdish state.

We could not have survived alone.

I think the idea was to keep the country afloat by turning it into a ground of global
power balances, by introducing Iran and Russia to the scene.

/r/ing that "ISIS apologizes to Israel" picture.

Anyone that fights as a US proxy is a traitor to Syria. The SDF and YPG are traitors just like the FSA.

>those crosses
They were Christian?
fuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
Shit I missed above in the OP

>are the Revolutionary Guard actually fighting in Syria or are they just providing logistical support?
Fighting, a lot.
>Hezbollah are involved and so are Hamas, and are against everybody else?
What do you mean by everybode else?
Hamas is doing nothing for years, why Hezbollah is removing terrorist scum, and pays for it with blood.
>Is the US backing either of these groups?
No
>PKK is the largest force the Kurds are employing
All Kurdish military forces can be labeled as PKK, doesn't matter, Turkey, Iraq or Souria, KRG tho is the closest of not being PKK at all.

>Responding to erdoroaches who criticize the SDF

>Hezbollah are involved and so are Hamas, and are against everybody else? Is the US backing either of these groups?
Hezbollah is on Assad/russia/iran's side
Hamas sided with the rebels for a while
US hates both these groups

I stand with assad, i even dumped drumpf for him
But i understand what it's like to live with people you are not compatible with, like those motherfucking central colombians, i hate them so god damn much

And why a Palestinian cares about Souria so much?
Of course they are, no doubt, but what's your deal?

t. Top Iranian Analist