Everything you need to know about Bill Nye

Bill Nye has been cucked by George Soros.

Watch the whole thing, please.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=kDI3_FIQANU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g
youtu.be/g0-kQK3_YLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

{{{BUMP}}}

{{{{BUMP2}}}}}

fuck Bill Nye

Biggest "no fucking shit" of the day. I can't figure out if the paid him or threatened him but he's been a useful idiot for the last few years. It's sad because his original show was really cool. It's like finding out big bird decided to become a rapist.

Who cares.
btw, literally who. And no I will not look further into him or make any other form of advertising for this unknown ugly bastard

I don't know man, you should watch the video.

do you live under a rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

god that video was cringe

There's literally nothing wrong with schmearing up your sex junk.

nooooooooooo

I saw Bill Nye at a lab in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to teach me about electrons or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Bill?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BILL? BILL? BILL?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen beakers filled with colorful liquid in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to have a degree in biology.” At first he kept pretending to be a scientist and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the beakers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any science denial,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a real thing. After she scanned each beaker and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by mixing the solutions really loudly.

no1 cares about bill
only poeple who say that he got bought are r/atheism faggots because they dont want to lose credibility
fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpyYel4g

wat

ok shill

Still not sure what's wrong with GMOs beyond Monsanto using stray seeds to patent troll small farmers, and the potential ramifications of them invading the environment (which isn't exclusive to GMOs.)

Otherwise, pretty good video.

copypasta, poorly edited

oh mr. fox news i don't like it when you contradict my theories with unrefutable facts

Why was Karlie on this show? Has she gone batshit too?

GMO enhanced crops help feed niggers that would otherwise starve. Works against nature's natural cleansing mechanism, therefore it's evil. Don't feed the niggers, it's so obvious.

Anyone else think ol nye guy might be a bedo?

Posing for photos, I believe, reveals long term state of mind. She looks untrustworthy here.

can't go anywhere on Sup Forums without seeing Bill's cuck face

well summarized, this little semen demon just earned herself a sub

>watch my show, Goy

100/10 real facts she's dating Jared Kusher's brother. Videos with Casey OYVeistat. Shill for the Globalist agenda.

Great, great.

Being this new.

Don't be a luddite. If niggers want to buy food, let them.

The real problem is welfare, letting the dregs of all races drag all races down, one generation at a time, at the expense of the productive class of all races.

She's got a coding for girls project going on.

youtu.be/g0-kQK3_YLQ

The business issues are big enough to oppose GMOs due to who is making them. As far as them being harmful to eat, I haven't seen any evidence of that yet. We've made mistakes in the past thinking things were safe that later turned out not to be but our testing is better now so I'm not too worried about the risks but being from a farm family, Monsanto can stick a GMO ear of corn up their asses. Same for ADM.

I think how quickly people have turned on this guy shows that there's just as much tribalism on the right as there is on the left.. He's show is cringey as fuck, and I disagree with him on gender; he's being retarded. But suddenly he's demonized. People are analyzing his whole life and completely dismissing anything he's ever said. He's has done ton of good in the past for science and he still does. He just happens to be a little wacky on gender. He hasn't committed some crime.

Na don't you remember? It's okay for Africans to have unlimited offspring because they don't have a big C footprint. So we might as well defy natures' food production limits with iffy technology so we can support 10 billion unnecessary, hungry people

building trust and influence with the truth, and then using it to spread falsehood isn't a crime?

Good video

I'm not going to trust him on this particular issue, but he is NOT KNOWN as a liar. I'm not going to see him on TV and yell "cuck!". I'm not going to dismiss his entire career over these opinions. That what most people seem to be doing.

a bit far-fetched.
but very interesting.

Make Austria Great Again

Get some Hapsburgs on the throne and start taking shit my man.

Fucking Master Race.
Would give everything I own just to see Lundgren beat the fuck out of Nye

Good overview, thanks. If any of you still haven't seen the ice cream clip, you have to:

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
>white=vanilla=bad=change to not be a bigot

(((BILL NYE)))

>those manicured eyebrows

Says it all really.

Bill Nye, the Good Goy Guy.

At least Beakman is still our guy.

.....R-right?

Stop questioning settled science.

Not sure why that was so funny....

>science pr media mouthpiece
>not there to spout the agenda-furthering shit (((they))) pay him to spout
Ditto Michio Kaku, Carl Sagan, David Suzuki, et. al.

I want to see the face of this qt voice.

I wonder who's behind this

Fuck Bill Nye the multi gender faggot cuck guy