Go anywhere

>Go anywhere
>Mexicans let their kids run around unattended

Explain this

Doesn't matter if they lose a few, they always have more laying around.

r-strategist subhumans

>expecting Mexicans to be civilized and decent

Kek

They don't give a shit about their kids. They let them eat candy off the shelves at the checkout line, they let them put toys in their backpacks and walk of the store with them and if they get caught they pretend like they had no idea.

They pulled this shit at a yardsale that I had and got called out for it and broke into tears because I called them out for using their kids to steal.

Mexicans are barely people. They wear crosses and claim to be Christians but will steal, lie, and stab you in the back the moment they can get away with it because they have no honor.

r selected

You mean niggers, right?
Mexican women will beat the shit out of their kids in the middle of the store for acting up and embarrassing them.

this /thread

Mexicans are niggers. Their young are free. Wild animals, etc etc

Because Mexican kids are taught to be self-reliant and entertain themselves and not be pampered little cucks who can't spend more than 1 second alone without crying for mommy.

>Go anywhere
>Mormons let their kids run around unattended

Hi Pablo. Time to go back to Mexico

Fucking this. Niggers are god damn animals.

lmaoooooo

Mom used to work at a Ross that was near a chicken farm so there were mexicans in there every day. They would let their kids run around knocking stuff over as a distraction so they could steal cloths.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Back in the day kids used to always run around in groups and they would hang outside. Everyone in the neighborhood would know each other so they would watch over the kids. I think this is good have the kids go outside and be human instead of hanging in the house everyday isolated from society.

I quit shopping on the weekends for this reason. Mexicans will watch their fat little anchor babies drink red bull of the shelf, never pay for it, and they treat the store like a playground. Usually only mom and four to six monsters. Mom talks on her cell the whole time fat little rolly pollies waddle around shrieking.

Mormon kids can at least handle themselves with integrity. They won't steal from you or grab onto your fucking pant leg and spit on you like Mexican toddlers will.

I've literally had to shoo away little Ethiopian and Hispanic 2 year olds that just wander off and attach themselves to strangers pant legs. Their parents do not give a single solitary fuck. If I were to grab the kid and throw them in the back of a van, it would be days before they realized their kid was gone.

This alone shows me just how awful these ((((people)))) are.

Triggered?

They have no value to them. They can always pop out 20 more.

No, Mexicans. The treat stores like a playground like the other guy said.

Prove me wrong. You wonder why whites are on the decline? Maybe it's because the kids are so spoiled and entitled they have no incentive to work for themselves and end up as manchildren forever.

The jealousy is hilarious.

Here in nj I don't see many mexicans, the closest thing we have is ecuadorians and they're all disgusting. Mom and kids will be fat and wear clothes that don't fit, there's snot running down their face and no one cleans it, mom yelling in spanish on her phone, those little beasts are disgusting but their lazy mothers let them do anything,touch anyone and take whatever they want. They don't know how to live in a non 3rd world country so they act like they're in one

American Mexicans, maybe. A lot of Americans will let their kids run rampant. That's not unique to any minority. But if you got a true-blooded Mexican, they don't stand for that shit.

If you don't grow up with your parents punishing you or keeping you in line then you are by definition spoiled.

Having toys doesn't make you a bad person, you retard. Having parents that don't give a fuck about you is what causes that.

Mexicans are sub-humans.

Whites are in decline because Mexicans like you reproduce at a higher rate because you have no sense of economic thought,you pop them out because you can because if you can't afford it you can just sell flowers on some street corner while dad hangs out behind home depot and collect those sweet sweet gibs

>be white Sup Forumsack
>wait until you're wealthy to get married and have children
>have first and only child in mid-late 30s
>child is on the spectrum
>you shower them with gifts and affection
>still never amounts to anything, maybe a film-school degree or something
>they become a NEET
>have to take care of adult child for rest of your life
>your bloodline ends
>meanwhile your gardener and his wife have 5 kids to take care of them in their old age

Go to the grocery store at like 11 am on a weekday. The Mexican moms shopping with 4 kids are empty husks. Good thing they're paying for food, rent, education and medical care with our tax dollars!

lel.

pretty sure that's a genetic disease or something.

An actor that played the girl from Rec had that. Hell, Im pretty sure I've seen a few horror movies using actors with that shit cause it looks spooky as hell

I worked a manual labor job for a few years. Had several Mexican coworkers. Most were decent enough, but they thought stealing was ok if you really needed/wanted something.

Listen to this user. Texas knows all about Mexicans.

Probably Marfan's Syndrome

>go to mall
>nice fountain
>mexicans swimming in it and stealing all the coins

Kek. I married a Mexican. I'd say 80% of Mexicans are shit. The other 20% will integrate as (((white))) in the next two generations.

I don't know about Mexico, but here in Brazil it's pretty much the same.
Poor people let their kids be because they can't afford someone to take care of them, and they can't do it themselves because they're working.
This creates independent kids who go around alone, some even start working earlier to help their parents or just to get money for themselves.
It's wonderful when it goes right, you have smart strong people who can work hard and have a strong moral compass.
But it's really fucking dangerous, since kids may be kidnapped or corrupted by criminals.
My dad was a case of the first one, but as i grew up i saw many kids who went trough the same process die or become criminals.
If the kid has good parents they will educate them right so the second doesn't happen, but doesn't matter how good of a parent you are it's always a risk, so only poor people do it.
You also have people who just don't care about their children, but from my experience they are a minority.

Fugg

Had some doing that in Food Lion last time I went. Literally running around the store like it was a racetrack. I wanted to trip them.

No, the kids here run around unattended because they killed their parents and are independent drug lords.

>tfw spic
>HKV at 26
>not contributing to the decline of the white race
feels content

Hkv?

What don't you get about how every kid is ALL OUR CHILD. They belong to THE COMMUNITY and it is YOUR DUTY to do everything you can to help raise them.

The question isn't "Why are these Mexican children running around unattended", but rather "Why aren't you attending to them by giving them all your money, because they're going to get it sooner or later one way or the other, white boy."

Hugless Kissless Virgin

wood bang two on the left

goddammit. Ukraine is my only hope.

Fuck off, that's like 5% of cases at most.

this post has a lisp

Ahhhh, right.

Thanks.

>t. Welfare recipient

They know that even pedophiles hate Mexicans.

I noticed this when me and my grandpa would go grocery shopping when I was like 5-6 in South New Jersey

Thats when I started to hate them. Even then I thought they were poor parents and just nasty kids. Always knocking shit down, running across isles, being loud, while Juanita the 300 pound bridge troll would be hunched over the strained and rusted cart shopping for on brand goya rice while me and mamaw would be shopping for off brand cans of corn.

All payed with EBT of course I would later realize. When will we finally wise up?

>Taco Coon calling anyone entitled

this.