FBIAnon returns Pt. 3 / Remove Kushner General /rkg/

Basic gestalt
>FBIAnon returned 3 days ago to give us clues inside Jared Kushner's business and relationship ties
>Tells us to look deeper into Lucent
Full thread >Pt. 1 thread
>Pt. 2 thread
Lucent is a telecommunications company that use to work in 666 Fifth Avenue
666 Fifth Avenue is the property Jared Kushner sold

Lucent is now apart of Nokia
Vornado Reality Trust is partnered with Kushner
Former Isreali Intelligence investing in Lucent
Kushner hires Hollywood PR mogul to manage his political image
Possibly being set up to be the first full-blown Zionist President of U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tw0Wn
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jared's ties to radical Zionist groups
Project Blue Beam
archive.is/tw0Wn

Lucent working with NSA tech
More archived threads

While I support removing Kushner that was not the original FBIanon.

I'm under the impression that Trump thinks he has everything in his control
FBIAnon said Trump doesn't see that Kushner has a knife that's ready to stab Trump in the back

""""""""fbianon"""""""""

i really hate jews

This is subversion. It's a shill tactic. I don't fall for dirty Jew tricks, sorry. Sage.

shut up kikes

So ... he's a bit of a cunt then?

Thanks italybro

bump

you could say that

"We can't let him get his hand on the nuclear codes"

I support removing Kush, BUT, I also worked for Lucent when we moved into 666. It's a long story, but trust me, only reason Lucent and 4 other big corps were involved in 666 and tied to Kush's is only because we had been promised lease lock for 10 years if we committed to move in, which guaranteed tenants and ROI to Kushner's if they were going to pull the trigger on such a hefty price tag for the space. Us 4 companies and the commitment upfront, made it worth them buying it knowing they'd immediately start returning investment and they promised a 6 mo. full rehab w/ cool amenities (like upgraded cafeterias w/good vendors, on-site dry cleaning and childcare services, etc.) which were great, unheard of perks at the time.

There are no ties directly between Kushner's and Lucent other than that.

However remember, Jared is only who he is b/c his dad handed him his Harvard degree, and first job at Goldman through political ties and large campaign contributionsin exchange for some predominant recommendations. It's actually why Bannon hates the family. Bannon followed the same path it got everything he did, on his own.

Kushner graduated from HS w/ a 2.83 GPA an no more than 1200 SAT score. When his dad Charles had been found guilty and was sentenced, he signed of 3/4ths of all liquid assets and ownerships to Jared. Other 1/4th was split between his wife and their other son, Josh. This was to protect themselves from outside attempts to put leans against assets while Charles was imprisoned. Lots of wealthy people do this.

Most important thing to remember is that Jared is a puppet of his dad. If you want to dig into something worth value, look into the ties of his dad, Charles and equally important, Charles's dad, who was also very wealthy and immigrated to NJ in 1949 post WWII, much to the displeasure of the Jewish elite of the time, who'd resettled in, what would later officially become, Israel. Grandpa was in the same business...

Bump for visibility.

>Lucent is now apart of Nokia
It's either a part of, or apart from. Never apart of.

you autists people already assumed weird shit with lucent and 666 5th Ave years ago
because LUCIFER - LUCENT HURRR

Not sure if I should bump
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

The real threath is not kushner but ivanka, she´s the one cucking him.

Not saying that Kushner is a saint but lets say that trump has a softer point with her daughter instead of him.

Oh and acording to Anonymous5, this FBIanon its not the original FBIanon so take this as you will (heck just see the thread that he was in, it was relatively low intensity shilling in there).

All of this is very believable. What is most concerning to me is how this arrogant silver spoon prick with zero relevant experience suddenly represents the US in all kinds of geo-political and economic efforts. Go figure, considering Trump is of exactly the same mold.

Thanks user, were you former AT&T that got chopped off to make Lucent?

Someone gestalt me: wtf is Blue Beam

Thanks for the info user

What was Anon5's reasoning?

>and immigrated much to the displeasure of the Jewish elite at the time
Why displeasure? Care to elaborate or recommend a source? Thanks.

Nah, I rode bell into AT&T, into Lucent, then Expanets, then Avaya. Also, to clarify some of the other comments, when Lucent broke up, their 3 biggest divisiond were acquired by MCI (before that was bought out by Verizon), Avaya and Nortel (before Nortel was then later bought by Avaya). Shows how the monopolies the FCC tried to break up w/ the Telecom Act of 1996, all somehow make it back to a monopoly, right?

Reminder that Kushner's third son is the antichrist.

That wasn't FBIAnon you faggots. But that MoD teafag was pretty legit and had some good info.

>MoD teafag
who? you got a link?

And whether you believe that was FBIAnon or not, great info has come out of these threads and I highly suggest anons take the time to read through them

I've done a lot of digging on this and sadly not by my hard drive to post a source that I do have, simply because it's hard to find sources dating back that long ago. I live in NJ myself, work out of Midtown and know a lot of people who sadly, rope me into a lot of events and networking groups I'd much rather not deal with... But it's always "for work", right?

The Kushner's are a long standing predominant family in NJ/NYC. Lots of people who've run in these circles know these things and predominant people, talk a lot about predominant people. NYC is like a giant dick contest when it comes to these guys. It's all a race for status, as you could probably imagine. Who makes what, fucks what, lives where, drives what, vacations where and with whom, owns what, knows who, etc. When you get to that kind of success level, it becomes much harder to tear someone's financial success and established clout down, so instead, they whip out their dick sticks, swinging away at eachother's character and how they got to where they are. As in, whose parents were rich, who was gifted w/ an Ivy League degree via connections and strings they could get others to pull, who's a fraud, who's been convicted for imbezzlement, extortion, off shore accounts, tax evasion, etc.

The funniest thing about those we'd consider "elite" is that they're always more than willing to snitch and stab eachother, just to raise themselves up, another notch on a very slim pole. They eventually realize they'll never go any higher in their chains of success, unless they strategically knock someone else, off. I've always said these people's worst enemies ARE their best friends. Hell even family. Charles Kushner blackmailed his own bro-in-law by hiring a prostitute, getting him drunk, taking him to a hotel so he could snag video of him fucking her, all so he could send it to his sister, to extort him and his shares, out of their family business. Could you imagine?!

So does no one else see how obviously fake that "FBIAnon" has been?
Also, even if he did work for the FBI or whatever, why would he know any of that information?

Google Project Blue Beam, Chadwell 1952. Imagine what was possible in 1950s and what is possible now.

>Project Blue Beam
duck duck go it... no more google fuck that shithole of a company

>it's another faggot pretends and larps as a "muh secret insider" episode and everyone laps up everything they say without questioning it or the source or proofs in general

>Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner to head new innovation office

>The innovation office has a certain focus on technology and data, and it is working with industry titans like Apple Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Tim Cook, Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Tesla founder and CEO Elon Musk

>>Elon Musk

This. Everything was vague and stuff that anyone could know. Inb4 'Muh sentence structure'