Is Catholicism just low IQ Judaism?

Is Catholicism just low IQ Judaism?

nah

Are you the Chilean CIDF or is that just a common sentiment from them around here?

Catholicism(and christianism in general btw) is the bastard child of jews and greeks, with a roman stepfather

No, that's islam.

Judaism is low IQ Judaism.

Catholicism is based off of universal moral principals (Rawls). Judaism has no morals. they will accept any position as long it benefits them at that time. Judaism is not compatible with western culture whereas Christianity is the foundation of western culture

>and europe as its childhood friend hihi xd
Kill yourself macaco

Catholics can actually win a war

what is CIDF?

This

Kind of.

Is briana wu Jew?

It's like the JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force), but for Christians. I've noticed people sporting your flag tend to get very defensive about this subject.

Chilean Internet Defense Force I think, it's a joke about JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force)

t. Jew

Hitler should have finished the job

Oh ok. Just so you know, this is their HQ so I don't know what you expected.

FIDES ET RATIO
I
D
E
S

E
T

R
A
T
I
O

Born James Walker Flynt in some hick state. Can't be arsed to check which; West Virginia or Mississippi maybe. All signs point to "no".

Nope.

Pretty much, just like all forms of Christianity.

All other religions are low IQ Judaism. Just look at the level of abstract thought inherent in Judaism.

>Hitler should have finished the job

Tell me Giuseppe, will be see the kykes obliterated from this planet in our lifetime? Can we make it happen somehow?

>Is Catholicism just low IQ Judaism

Nah m8, you're thinking of Protestantism.

No, no it is not, traditionally the Catholic church has been vehemently apposed to Judaism. In the middle ages the church believed, and rightly so, that Jews were spreading a dangerous heresy of denying the lord and savior jesus Christ. It was only recently that the catholic church even opened up to the idea that jews could possibly enter heaven as "No one comes to the father except through me". Hitler himself was baptized catholic and it was not until Vatican two that any of these horrible heresies against Christ were ever believed by catholics. I myself am a roman catholic and a proud white nationalist. There is a need now, more than ever for white nationalists to join the catholic faith. Aside from the numerous religious reasons, it is only through the acceptance of an anti birth control ideology that the white race has any chance to grow again. But if we do join together as a race under one religion again we can not only reform the church but begin to reform society and bring back that golden age of white christain dominance that led to the wonders of the 19th and 20th centuries

This guy knows what's up.

Christianity was co-opted by Jews with the first nicene council. Before this, early Christians actually followed the moral teachings of Jesus instead of paying tribute to mostly tradition for tradition's sake. Meaning, early Christians tried to live righteous lives by doing good for others in the real world, versus paying tribute to a pedophile Pope just because he's "da freakin Pope."