How old were you on 9/11?

How old were you on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo&t=867s
youtube.com/watch?v=IE7fWV2qUVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember brainstorming in the library and thinking that either the Germans or Japanese did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo&t=867s

just turned 3

31. Watched 2nd plane hit live on television in office I worked at..when I think back, shit still doesn't seem real.

I was 15. Living in suburban NJ, where most neighbors commuted to NYC for work, quite a few teachers at school were worried for their siblings. It was a hellish day. We lost a handful of people that lived in town that day.

8 years old. My mom freaked out when she saw the news, because two of her cousins were travelling back to America that day after a visit here.

It was my very first happening.

I'll add this bit here -
Once we heard that a plane had flown into the first tower, the classroom tv's were turned on, and we all watched the second plane fly into the other tower. It was unreal. Surreal.
One friend's father was supposed to be working there that day, but ended up not going in.

My sister-in-law's uncle's brother was not so lucky.

Go to work, get killed by plane flying into building and cutting you off from stairs to the bottom of the building.

Fuck, man. Brings back the sad memories. Fuck you, leaf.

13 or 14. i remember the exact day it happened. was in computer class at the time and everyone got called in to the gym. interestingly the teachers apparently didnt know the details of the attack yet, and said that "several bombs went off in new york". shows how easily you can miscommunicate information during a frantic time like that.

9 I remember my teacher running to the teachers lounge, and not coming back for like a hour. The rest of the day the teachers took turns babysitting the classes making sure we were behaving. Did find out what happen until I got home, mom was freaking out because we didn't live to far away from the plane that landed in PA.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE7fWV2qUVU

9 years and 11 months.

Man, I was 4. I don't even remember it. I was probably building fucking block towers and knocking them down in kindergarten kek

You boys making me feel young

Holy shit.

Is that John C Reilly?

15 I think.. I used to ride my bike to my buddy's house because the bike racks were on the opposite side of campus.. our weird friend who was usually full of shit which we walked to school with started telling us we were being invaded and planes were crashing into stuff and we didn't believe him

And then we turned on the TV

I was in third grade.

Now I turn 24 in a month and a half, and we're still dealing with these fucking mudslimes in a Sandy shithole.

13, it happened during class.

I remember the teacher going "you see, the Americans are not that strong after all, it takes a few planes to turn the US into chaos"

Little did he know they did it to themselves :ยด)

17 . Was taking first year uni classes.

snap

/westcoast/ so school hadn't started yet. My friend's mom called my mom, my mom freaked out, and we turned on the tv. I couldn't even comprehend what was all happening desu.
I was afraid of planes I saw in the sky afterwards.

>the Americans are not that strong after all, it takes a few planes to turn the US into chaos"
That's a weird thing to say, Akhmet.

27 working at GM, they shut the whole plant down b4 2nd plane hit. We all watched it live. Strange day.

17, at MEPS

15, found out at the start of last period at school, physics or chemistry, can't remember which.

Not really. Its the truth. America has been shit tier since 911. It has reeked like fear here ever since. US society will probably never fully recover.

still mad that they've cancelled Dragon Ball Z that evening even if it just was the Namek saga

FUCK I was also born in 1991, birthday in October.

I was also 9 years 11 months. Never thought about this before.

>How should we find out the age of Sup Forums big guy?
>ask them?
Idiots. This types of thread and those political leaning threads are just a way to map anons on this sarcastic board. Stop beeing morons.

14, I was in was in german class when it happened

15 was on the bus home from school when i heard on the radio, got home and saw the 2nd plane hit, stayed infront of the tv for the next 12h

I'm almost twice that age now.

>mfw

>this could be true and you could still be of age to post here
fuck I'm old

He was a history teacher so it might have been said under a specific context.

But I remember hating on him for saying that haha - I was a burger lover because all the good movies they used to make.

How can I get paid for posting and analyzing data mining threads like this one?

10 turning 11

23, I was watching CNN live in the morning when the news broke.

25 and a New Yorker

Americans hated us and were afraid to come here for my whole life. Then we get targeted and all of a sudden they start pouring in for disaster tourism and waving flags like they consider us a part of their country. Fuck them.

Underage fag

>8+16 = 24
>underage

20 in the USMC, at Camp Bonsteel in Kosovo. I was in the rec. tent watching on the news live.

11. I lived in Texas and we watched it in class. I didn't really give a shit. Then years and years of "omg remember 9/11" happened. I still didn't care. I wasn't american.

19. I'm catholic, never masturbated in my life cause I find it perverse. But that day, when the news gave me those images, I came. Literally. I literally came in my underwear. Not that I touched myself or anything. Sperm came out by itself. The excitement was too high. I was so excited for one reason: that precise moment my mind foresaw the end of the muslims.

Still not fapping at 35 btw.

11 years 9 months for me. Jan 1990... 1, 2, 3, carry the 1, divide.... Yeah that adds up

We're both leafs and born in 1990 in January.

what do care about?

the fat plebs who saw an aired recording of non-existent planes hitting jewish skyscrapers

or

the million of lives ended with wars started from this inside job?

you fucking jew

Looking through this makes me realize how old a lot of Sup Forums is and its embarrassing. If you have hit your 40s get out of here

nice datamining thread faggot

>Germans or Japanese did it.
why?

I was 6, I didn't ive a fuck,i was focus on my pokemon card at this age.

How is Heaven?

Who is "us"
Are you a Muslim or something?

9/11 was 16 years ago...

So today Antifa have managed to gather:

>heritage/background
>age
>surname

Anything else you're give up today you fuckin retards?

jason dill didnt give af

In the office at work.

1st plane report, what the fuck?

2nd plane report, yeah this isnt an accident now

3rd plane report, the pentagon is hit? World War 3 m8 !!!

Did fuck all work for the rest of the day and just had the radio to our ears while every plane got grounded worldwide

Just got out of the Army. Three years later I got recalled out the IRR.

No, a white New Yorker. One sick of subsidizing the rest of the state and country--we'd be better off as a city-state.

12 years old, second week of grade 7. Stayed home sick to watch CNN.

5 It's actually the first thing I clearly remember. I live in New York.

I've noticed that about serving Americans.

You expect us all to know what your fucking acronyms mean

WELL YES I GOT OUT THE IRR INTO THE IRA WITH AN ICBM GONE AWOL 10-4

You're literally 47 years old? You must recognize how hopeless this place is.

11 days

This

>there are probably underage faggots posting here who are born after 9/11

Let me guess, you weren't born yet when 9/11 happened?
Aww. Poor little kid

I was 7 years old, I had just woken up on Christmas day running down the stairs to open the presents when I saw it on tv

as revenge

>this thread is an actual data mining thread
>user points it out
>amerishart calls him kid and throws insult

There is no fucking hope for you people is there?

Can confirm. Christmas occurs in September in Canada.

2 or 3

Your memory only goes back to 5? Damn dude wtf is wrong with you? I know my memory goes back way earlier than what's normal but still.

i was born in 1990
tldr i was 21 years old at that time

9 or 11

8. Was getting ready for my schools halloween party, came on tv.

no way

same

you were 11 faggot

born April 13 1988 so I was 13 right?

I was 7. My school had a perfect view of the towers. There was a large window at the end of the hallway, me and a classmate walked past it on our way to the bathroom and saw a tower smoking. We told our teacher about it and be freaked out. We all did. Basically the entire school gathered at the windows facing the towers when the second plane hit. That's all I remember.

I was 13. It was pretty sweet, our school was right near the Pentagon and some kids had parents there so we all went home early AND got the next day off

I remember going online to play vidya games all afternoon, they renamed the Legend of Might and Magic server I was on to "Tragedy in New York"