Absolutelydisgusting.png

absolutelydisgusting.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg
youtube.com/watch?v=yskrelBCD0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pfalling for the shampoo jew
wtf is wrong with you?

You SHOULDN'T shower every day unless you're a sweaty fuck, it's bad for your skin

i mean if you wash it everyday with water, i guess that's fine, there wasn't any shampoo 200 years ago... so yeah it's probably totally useless

He's not wrong. When I had long hair (biker, not faggot) I just rinsed it in lukewarm warm water - maybe a couple teaspoons of apple vinegar. Gets oily at first but after a couple of weeks it perfect.

200 years ago people had a life expectancy of like 45.

The rise in shampoo use has directly correlated to increased longevity.

Anti-shampoo btfo.

>biker
>not faggot

sure thing best ally

>biker
>not faggot

>(biker, not faggot)

>American education
Your hair will actually clean itself if you stop using shampoo.

>biker, not faggot

Apple vinegar.
Fucking kill yourself.

>biker
>not faggot

>Biker
>Not faggot

>Uk biker
>not a faggot

Modern shampoo is really bad for your hair anymore, especially if you don't use conditioner. At that point though, you should just be using the conditioner. You can cheap out and use conditioner for horses that will be higher quality than anything you can buy at the store.

I appreciate this guy going out of his way to trigger lefties, but holy shit what a cringy bastard. At least Milo is funny.

Shampoo absolutely is a scam.

Use plain SOAP to clean your hair just like the rest of your body and you'll be nice and clean forever with healthy hair.

>biker
>not faggot

It strips your hair of its natural oils

>it's not gay if ...
sure thing, big boy.

Some of us actually exercise.

>biker
>not faggot

>a life expectancy of like 45

this is AVERAGE life expectancy, due to massive amounts of infant mortality. so actually, shampoo has been saving the lives of babies, not extending our lives you dumbfuck.

>meme, meme
xDDDDDDDDDD

>biker
>not faggot

This, plain soap is fucking great. Also if you need to use dry shampoo, just use talc.

>taking hygiene advice from brits
>smelliest people in the world

>Shilling shampoo
>jew

Really makes you think

Hair was thinning out
Switched to non-shampoo or very limited use with more natural and tea tree stuff
Hair is back in decent shape

I have pretty dry skin too, usually only use stuff like dove.

>orangutang parameters
>stinky jew hair
pick both

>not faggot
How can you say you are not a faggot when 1) you are a biker and 2) you put fucking vinegar in your hair like a gay? I too haven't washed my hair in decades, but I don't need to put vinegar in it. How do you think people survived before the invention of vinegar you retard? Holy shit, your hair naturally cleans itself and reaches a balance of oils.

Soap dries out your hair, and also stays coated to your hair which is not clean at all. Just use water to wash it clean. If you use a lot of hair gels or other shit, then maybe use shampoo or conditioner every couple of weeks to clear that gunk off, or use apple cider vinegar to do the same thing.

If you have short or medium hair, its easy to get used to no shampoo, just takes a few days to acclimatize

>biker
>not faggot

>biker, not faggot

You starting a shampoo company, Dr Shekelwitz?

>biker
>not faggot

>biker
>not faggot

What a surprise, a fucking (((shampoo salesman)))

How many of you use Castile Soap? like a Dr. Bronners?

Is it worth it?

darm

But what about poo? When u poo u get poo everywhere. You gotta shower for that. :/

>don't wash my hair with shampncon for two days
>turn into a greasy wop
>not a guido
That might be fine for some people but I don't want to be a dago.

>when u poo u get poo everywhere

hmm i guess it's not a meme then

How do you get poo everywhere?

Are you trying to play Basketball with your shit?

What's this biker not faggot meme eveeyone is posting. Are bikers gay? I'm confused. Are we talking about motor cycles or ten speeds? Which one is gay? Should I get rid of my bike?

no, cheap soap is.

>put me
>in the screencap

Wash your hair once a week or twice a month with Baking Soda. Follow with Apple Cider Vinegar rinse

>shaken
>not stirred

>Are bikers gay?

i just use marseille soap or snail slime soap for everything fuck the shampoo jews

fpbp
>curl activator

No its just poo is plastered around your butt after wiping. It's everywhere. Shower seems like a good solution.

not too bad m8

>talking about hair
>not a closet case

Its just a South Park meme

They had a whole episode about how bikers are faggots

Use baby wipes. They're a gamechanger. Or you could just have a bidet, where you shower your asshole

this is about no shampoo, its not about not showering

youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg

*longer version
youtube.com/watch?v=yskrelBCD0g

If your diet is clean, it won't smell bad.

Most people don't have a clean diet tho.

I once tried it for like 3 months, no shampoo and no soap, just warm water while rubbing a bit more. Worked out fine, hair was great after about 3 weeks, my skin felt much better and no itchiness, even my acne was going away.

But I became super paranoid that people could smell me and i couldn't because I'd gotten use to my own sent. So I started using shower gels again.

I think that if you eat a healthy whole food diet your chances of smelling bad are greatly reduced.

my thoughts exactly.

I always condition my hair but i havnt been shampooing as often lately. In all honesty its kinda nice because you can still freshen up and clean your hair but afterwords its not as dead, dry and difficult to manage and conforms to the perfect style very easily

>actually shampooing your hair
good goy. keep buying our bottled industrial waste products and then make sure to buy our bottled lotion product to fix the oil stripping that the shampoo did.

zoom my words

make sure to rinse and repeat too otherwise your hair won't be fully clean and people will shun you

I only get dandruff if I use shampoo. Our skin produces oil to keep it healthy.

We've been told that scrubbing our skin and hair to remove our natural oils is healthy, then we have to use lotions to replace the moisture the oil provided...

>not making your own screencap

I tried the whole no shampoo thing and the end result was just my bangs forever being greasy and falling into my face no matter how I styled it.

He's actually right about this. You don't need shampoo.

>falling for the colloid jew

>strip oil with shampoo
>replace oil with condition
>add more oil with hairspray/pomade/gel

or

>rinse with warm water to wash out foreign objects and odor
>leave natural oils

yes

that episode was just a reaction to a lot of people already thinking that people who own a bike and think that that is their personality are fucking faggots.

BTW this is the only soap you should ever use

How redpilled was this guy?

you should convince him to start his own soylent

Explain

>Dr. Bronner

sounds like the type of guy who would make people soap if you know what I mean

Wash your hair with warm/hot water every few days and after a few weeks your hair will be fucking amazing. Your hair WILL be a disaster for those few weeks. You still wash it, but not with shampoo. Shampoo FUCKS UP your scalp and hair follicles.

>he uses shampoos and soaps
enjoy your cancer

Low sulfate shampoos aren't so bad if you gotta use something

likely story m8

I too have long hair (trap, not gay).

This depends on a lot on your hair. My hair is reeeeally thin, and if I use shampoo with conditioner, since the conditioner is a sort of "grease" that is used to make your hair more insulating, it's too "heavy" for my hair, and it gives it the aspect as if i had less hair than i already do.
Now, if I use only shampoo, this changes but either way, for me what my hairdresser advised me was that I should use BABY SOAP in hair (not baby shampoo, baby SOAP). It's looking pretty neat now, no more slimy hair

Hmm, this makes sense then.
I did no shampoo for several months but then I got a gf and she said I smelled terrible so I started using shampoo again and then it was all good.
But I also eat fast food for every meal so that's probably the reason.

"showering too much" is probably true to ivory tower liberals who spend their free time on instagram or Jewbook on their iphones.

I live in a hot place and I have a dirty job. They can fuck off.

Again, it depends on your hair. If you want more volume and your hair isnt too dry, then soap is a good way to go.

If you already have volume and your hair is dry, you should use shampoo instead, and maybe even conditioner.

It's not one rule that works out for everybody you know

Ok, Mike Rowe.

I have pretty long hair, and I take showers every two days, when I'm not working. If at work I do it every day, to get rid of the sweat. If you want to smell, don't shower. But if you sit around all day doing nothing, you can basically wash hair with shampoo every 2-3 days and use dry shampoo when not taking a shower. And then just take showers every day without wetting your hair, because that'll make it feel a lot more oily.

I had a terrible dandruff and greasy hair when I used Head & Shoulders for years. I started using water only and the dandruff and grease went away immediately. Shampoo was a mistake.

Most "shampoo" doesn't even contain soap.

South Park is Trey & Matt's own soapbox, it has nothing to do with popular opinion

Chicks and actual fags love guys with bikes, riding a bike is a solid strategy for getting some action especially if youve got nothing else going on.

While you dont like bikers at least consider the ancient Chinese saying: hate the game not the player.

>biker
>not faggot

Old Bronner's was based but the new management is cucked to the max. See the """revised""" labeling

>biker
>not faggot

>Biker in the UK
Where the fuck do you even bike to? The shire?

I sweat like a fucking pig when I sleep. Some people need to use shampoo. I shampoo every day and my hair is silkier and softer than that cunt's.

It's a good soap but have you ever read the label? Shit's weird as fuck